It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Test

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Funny timing of this thread, I literally watched Men Who Stare at Goats last night around 2 am.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm willing to participate

Always was a curious subject to me

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
s&f!

a reply to: panoz77

Loved Men Who Stare At Goats, lol!

There's a banned Ted Talks that reminds me of a real life version of that film where basically this guy is saying he was hired to research psychic abilities and the program was funded by multiple groups including the CIA for many years with remote viewing being a main focus. He wrote a book about it as well. I think he even mentions the film as well during the talk for a laugh maybe if I recall?

Here's the banned Ted Talk for everybody interested in the topic. It makes it even more interesting that it's been "banned." Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would be happy to participate, a number of people have told me over the years that I am a highly spiritually evolved individual with uncanny intuition. My ex wife would disagree of course, but what does that old baggage know!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I once attempted this experiment with one of ATS's posters, UKTruth. Whilst I was unable to describe his attire I was successfully able to identify his location which was a remote village in Russia.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
What's my mother's maiden name?

I guess you didn’t carry on with the astral projection thread Then as I said I had the names tuck and mill said to me and asked if that rang any bells for you?

TA

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TechnoAssassin1

I guess you didn’t carry on with the astral projection thread Then as I said I had the names tuck and mill said to me and asked if that rang any bells for you?

TA

I heard something with an M too

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

TA

I heard something with an M too

I’m trying remote viewing myself right now, and from your ats name, I’ve got ‘flowers’ ‘cold’ ‘grass’ ‘iceland’ ‘Denmark’

Bear in mind, it’s my first attempt 😂🙈

TA

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And for Phage, I’ve got two almost obelisk type structures on the left and right with a round object at the bottom centre.....the name Paul.....ants/bugs and garden.......brain is now fried though 🙈😂

TA

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
One more...Katatonik I get the words, moving, large and playing......🧐🤔

TA

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Could all mean squat, but that’s what I’m getting, and feel free to remote view me.....

TA

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I’m trying remote viewing myself right now, and from your ats name, I’ve got ‘flowers’ ‘cold’ ‘grass’ ‘iceland’ ‘Denmark’

Bear in mind, it’s my first attempt 😂🙈

TA

Flowers - YES, Cold - YES, Grass - YES, Iceland - no- but I live in a cold climate, not Denmark.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shidge.

I know a guy who can remote view anything at will without limitation.... he doesnt even try.... he just does it, with insane accuracy. Basically hes at the place he intends to be without actually being there.

Here's the catch: He is a kabbalist rabbi who meditates on his torah studies all day every day his entire life. Ive met him. It was my first glimpse into this whole remote viewing thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Wow, not bad for a first attempt

TA

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
That there is almost scary It has me wondering if he can just kind of pinpoint things with his thoughts or if it is more like being there. a reply to: combatmaster

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

He told me it was as if he was basically there in person! I know.... he told me exactly what items are in my room and where in my room while being in another country! Things nobody but me knew!
edit on 2020-07-27T09:00:19-05:00202007bam3107am1931 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechnoAssassin1

TA

Excellent, I just am curious what made you say/think/see Denmark?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Nothing in particular....I just focused on your ATS name, and that was what came through......is Denmark something specific to you?

TA

TA

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Now that’s good remote viewing.....does the chap have a website or YouTube video that I can see, to further my somewhat limited ability??

TA

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: bluemooone2

He told me it was as if he was basically there in person! I know.... he told me exactly what items are in my room and where in my room while being in another country! Things nobody but me knew!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I’m going to try an experiment this evening....I’m going to listen to high energy music, dance around and then try to remote view again......maybe I may get better results when my energy is pumped up....

TA

TA

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join