It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious seeds sent from China to Utah

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I am not the one trying to continuously change the topic of the thread. Keep your insults and "rubbish" for when you are in front of a mirror, otherwise stfu already. If you don't want to discuss the topic, and sorry to say but some ATS members claiming to know some of these seeds does not equal to a statement by officials investigating this...

If you continue trying to derail the thread just gtfo and make another of your rubbish threads.

edit on 31-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I am not the one trying to continuously change the topic of the thread. Keep your insults and "rubbish" for when you are in front of a mirror, otherwise stfu already. If you don't want to discuss the topic, and sorry to say but some ATS members claiming to know some of these seeds does not equal to a statement by officials investigating this...

If you continue trying to derail the thread just gtfo and make another of your rubbish threads.

Well, it's been proven by many people here that they are just seeds, and nothing to do with a huge chinese conspiracy. Sill you hold up your hands and admit that? Of cause you will not. You will just keep going with your fear mongering BS

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Most everything is a Chinese communist conspiracy in some way or another.

Even the most mundane explanation constitutes a conspiracy to commit fraud and to defraud the US markets

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Most everything is a Chinese communist conspiracy in some way or another.

Even the most mundane explanation constitutes a conspiracy to commit fraud and to defraud the US markets

Sorry, you look at your leader as a Jesus like figure, which tells me without a doubt that you are a religous person. Yet, you would not better an eyelid at the deaths of millions of innocent chinese men, women and children.

Why do you think Trump focused on people like you? Because you are easily brainwashed and manipalated.

The guy is not even religous! But all it takes is his to stand outside a church with a bible, and also stare up at the skye saying he is the chosen one!

People like you are dangerous because would pretty much do anything for him.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Boy you are really obsessed with Trump. Who's talking about Trump?

The topic is the sneaky chinese sending unknown seeds to dozens of people who didn't order them.

I hated the CCP long before the 45th POTUS. If I had my way we would have cooked them for spilling American blood in Korea and then Vietnam.

Get a grip
edit on 8/1/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You're desperate to change the subject because you have absolutely no retort that doesn't come off as a drunken rant

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Boy you are really obsessed with Trump. Who's talking about Trump?

It's not a coincidence that the people calling for the of millions innocent chinese people are religous trump supporters.

The topic is the sneaky chinese sending unknown seeds to dozens of people who didn't order them.

Which been explained over and over on this thread, and nothing to do with the evil CCP. Really, the thread is dead.

I hated the CCP long before the 45th POTUS. If I had my way we would have cooked them for spilling American blood in Korea and then Vietnam.

Yeah because the American government has not been responsible for millions of innocent people's deaths right? Or does that not count because God looks down on America?

Get a grip

I should get a grip? lol

You're desperate to change the subject because you have absolutely no retort that doesn't come off as a drunken rant

Read this thread! These seeds have nothing to do with the CCP wanting to take over America!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

You don't have a clue what they are. You're guessing just like everyone else.

They are probably just an attempt to defraud buyers into buying useless CCP poorly made trinkets and copies by believing they are rated higher than they are. This is fraud.

At a very minimum, by your OWN theory/belief, this is a CONSPIRACY to defraud.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You don't have a clue what they are. You're guessing just like everyone else.

It's a scam, as has been proven on here! Please explain the grand plan of the CCP send worthless seeds to America. Are they going yo turn into monster plants and start killing all the American people?

They are probably just an attempt to defraud buyers into buying useless CCP poorly made trinkets and copies by believing they are rated higher than they are. This is fraud.

Bingo! You finally get it. If it's a scam or fraud, that has not to do eith the CCP. Are you saying there are no scams/frauds happening in America?

At a very minimum, by your OWN theory/belief, this is a CONSPIRACY to defraud.

There are scamners/frauds All over the world, not just in China, but also your own country. So, what is your point?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

What's your point? Mine was made clearly in a post about mysterious seeds from China. As I said, members of the communist party are working to defraud Americans into throwing money away by buying their junk clones and knockoffs.

Go ahead and make an OP about those other scams. I'd love to read about them. But they're irrelevant here.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

What's your point? Mine was made clearly in a post about mysterious seeds from China.

Yeah then you went on a rant that we should pretty much destroy China and kill innocent people. What would you God think about that?

As I said, members of the communist party are working to defraud Americans into throwing money away by buying their junk clones and knockoffs.

Yeah, nothing to do with the millions of big and small companies in America wanting go get their products from or made in China? I guess the CCP are using sime form of technology to brainwash these businesses to trade with China?

Go ahead and make an OP about those other scams. I'd love to read about them. But they're irrelevant here.

You are so brainwashed and easily manipalated, that you most prob think scams and frauds never happen in America. You cannot debate with fanatics!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Nothing to debate. You yourself indicated the subject at hand was done decided and closed, or are you now indicating that is not the case and walking it back?

Again, totally irrelevant to the topic at hand.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Nothing to debate. You yourself indicated the subject at hand was done decided and closed, or are you now indicating that is not the case and walking it back?

Again, totally irrelevant to the topic at hand.

In other words, just like in other threads, you cannot give a decent reply.

Well done!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Riffrafter

a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Blah, blah, blah.

Still not denouncing an ideology that kills millions, enslaves tens of millions and contributes to global instability I see?

And you still will not hold your hands up to the horrors your government has done.

First off your strawman whataboutism is ridiculously transparent. And more importantly as to your point as it relates - or doesn't relate - to this topic:

Again:

Oh really? How is it a straw man? And how does it not relate to what he is saying?

So you think it's ok that some people should say we should kill millions of innocent people, just because their government does bad things, but ignore out own governments bad things?

Please explain?

This thread is abut *SEEDS* from China.

None of your posts in this thread have ever dealt with the topic of the OP.

Not a single one.

I hope that clears up your confusion.

edit on 8/1/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Keep your insults and "rubbish" for when you are in front of a mirror, otherwise stfu already.

just gtfo and make another of your rubbish threads.

Wow.
This is the state of ATS now? I thought I was on YouTube for a second. Yeah, I'm totally shocked this place is about done. Stick a fork in it.
Anger management dude, get some. You're going to pop a vein. At least eat a Snickers.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

This thread is abut *SEEDS* from China.

None of your posts in this thread have ever dealt with the topic of the OP.

Not a single one.

I hope that clears up your confusion.

And a perfect explanation has been put forth by a number of people on the thread, which proves it has nothing to do with the Chinese Government, but of course thst does not people blaming the CCP for this and saying we should kill them all.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

edit on 1-8-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Wow! Some seeds! We are all doomed!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The CCP cheer squad busy as usual.

Lulz.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic