It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious seeds sent from China to Utah

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You''re the ramble king, look at the last 10 pages lol.

Time well spent eh?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

You''re the ramble king, look at the last 10 pages lol.

Time well spent eh?

So you lime to dodge questions too. Do you agree with JBurns thst we should bomb the hell out of China. It's not a hard question to answer.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Whats the problem? Many on the left wanted us to go to war with Russia over this same BS.

FWIW I don't think exposing the hypocrisy of the left really constitutes a policy position (since I don't make or even influence those fellers). Although I wouldn't shed a tear for China, it seems kind of a pointless debate since nobody will be letting missiles fly on my recommendations.
edit on 8/10/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Whats the problem? Many on the left wanted us to go to war with Russia over this same BS.

FWIW I don't think exposing the hypocrisy of the left really constitutes a policy position (since I don't make or even influence those fellers). Although I wouldn't shed a tear for China, it seems kind of a pointless debate since nobody will be letting missiles fly on my recommendations.

See you see cannot do it! You cannot admit your were wrong! Do even something as simple as this, hour conditioned brain will note you admit you were wrong.

You keep in changing the goal posts. You ask me to post evidence, I do, then you completly ignore it and start chatting BS about something else.

Pointless!

better understand of how your mind works

S President Donald Trump appears to have the traits of a leader of a destructive cult and his influence on the most zealous of his followers is comparable to one with religious overtones, according to an expert and author on the subject.
Mental health professional Steven Hassan, the author of the book The Cult of Trump, was one of the first to describe the methods of mind control in destructive groups in his 1988 book, Combating Cult Mind Control.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It might help if you tell me exactly what I'm supposedly wrong about....

As an imperfect human being, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. I just have no idea what you are even talking about considering all the BS injected over the last 10 pages

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

It might help if you tell me exactly what I'm supposedly wrong about....

As an imperfect human being, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. I just have no idea what you are even talking about considering all the BS injected over the last 10 pages

My God! Are you serious!  You asked me go post evidence that these seeds were to do with false customer reviews to boost sales. So I did, straight from the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service who said

At this time, we don’t have any evidence indicating this is something other than a ‘brushing scam’ where people receive unsolicited items from a seller who then posts false customer reviews to boost sales,” a USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service said.

Pretty much what videos from the begining of this thread!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Which I never doubted, as I've said all along I'll give you that one.

Not sure where I was wrong about that. I ceded that point, as you'll recall, and walked back my initial belief that it was a plot by red china to introduce something invasive (they're good at that). You provided the information, I specifically said I would take it at face value. You claimed it was a scam to inflate reviews, I also said I would take you at your word for it.

I also said that it still represented china trying to take advantage of US consumers via the scam.

This is all resolved simply though: buy American, hire American. Even if it costs more. Personally, when I see a "made in China" tag I don't buy the item. The trinkets, garbage and knockoffs will stop coming here when the demand for them goes away. Putting pressure on US companies to buy & hire American AND penalizing those severely for having operations in china will also help

edit on 8/10/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Which I never doubted, as I've said all along I'll give you that one.

You said the CCP had something to do with it, which they did not. You said the CCP controls everything in China, when they clearly do not because just like any other country, they have scams and frauds.

Not sure where I was wrong about that.

What are you talking about! You told me to post evidence regarding this, so I did! If you already believed this, then why ask me to post evidence?

You are not making any sense!

I ceded that point, as you'll recall, and walked back my initial belief that it was a plot by red china to introduce something invasive (they're good at that).

Did You, ease post where you did? You have been blaming the CCP for this since you came onto this thread.

You provided the information, I specifically said I would take it at face value. You claimed it was a scam to inflate reviews, I also said I would take you at your word for it.

Take my word for it? Someone posted a link earlier in this thread that proves this point. You would not listen, so I have to post a link regarding it.

also said that it still represented china trying to take advantage of US consumers via the scam

It's not China! It's the people doing these scams. So the scams with happen in America, I should say, America are scamming people? Of course not.

Why dobyou put everyone in the same basket?

This is all resolved simply though: buy American, hire American. 

And watch your economy crumble. Millions apon millions of American businesses rely on getting their products from or made in China. Why? Because it's cheap, and they sell them at a good profit, which in turn, helps your economy.

You really think the average American is going to work for pennies, seven days a week? Of course not, so prices eould rocket, people will not be able to afford the stuff, and companies would fail.

Its as simple as that.

Even if it costs more. 

It eould cost a lot more! Things lime phones, tvs etc would sky rocket. Why are places line wallmart so popular in America? Because it's cheap. People like to buy products they can afford.

Well, that's up to you. At the end Of the day, you doing that effect the American company that sells it.

The trinkets, garbage and knockoffs will stop coming here when the demand for them goes away.

And you really think it's just pladtic junk thst is made in China? Phones, consoles, Tvs, pretty much all electronic stuff. If it was all crap, then we would know about it dontbyou think?

Putting pressure on US companies to buy & hire American AND penalizing those severely for having operations in china will also help

It's not going to happen! Millions of companies in America are successful because they buy from China. You think buying from China has not helped your economy? Of course it has.

You think American people can turn out the same amount of stuff as China, on really crap money working 7 days a week? I do not think so.

America need a China as much as China needs America. Any chsnge to that would badly effect the world economy.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join