It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious seeds sent from China to Utah

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Look, I get it...you're a lefty, you have no real arguments so devolving into personal attacks is what your kind does. It's all you can do, because going head to head with my ideas (and objective reality) wouldn't work out well for you.

No hard feelings. Personal attacks go in one ear and out the other. Totally meaningless.

Get a real position and then defend it.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Look, I get it...you're a lefty, you have no real arguments so devolving into personal attacks is what your kind does. It's all you can do, because going head to head with my ideas (and objective reality) wouldn't work out well for you.

What? What the hell are you talking about! You lose this argument, then you start lying about me, and still are. It's embarressing!

I am a lefty? I vote for no one. Why? Because they are all the same. You are so brainwashed, it's unbelievable.

No hard feelings. Personal attacks go in one ear and out the other. Totally meaningless.

Get a real position and then defend it.

Sorry, thst is not going to work becsuse becsuseccsm actually read this thread and see how you lost this debate, and then resided to lying.

I see you made another thread banging the war drums. What a good Christian you are!

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What? What the hell are you talking about! You lose this argument, then you start lying about me, and still are. It's embarressing!

You don't get to decide that. I don't care about winning or losing, I care about getting the message out and the point across. My interests begin and end with that statement.

Sorry, thst is not going to work becsuse becsuseccsm actually read this thread and see how you lost this debate, and then resided to lying.

Then I'm sure you can cite (quote or link) one of those lies? Just one will do.

I see you made another thread banging the war drums. What a good Christian you are!

Like I've said many times, if it comes down to my country vs. my religion my country will always win. I love the United States more than anything else, and have total and complete dedication to it and our founding principles and ideals. One of those ideals is not letting some third rate dump like china paralell ANY capability of the United States. We are stronger now, and have the power to keep them down. We had the same chance with the USSR, but thankfully it collapsed and a non-communist state rose from the ashes sparing them long enough to build up. This was a HUGE mistake by our past leadership. We must not make the same mistake with china, or it'll be AMERICAN lives lost to mushroom clouds over major US cities instead of china.

I will pick US over china every time. I don't care about equivocation, I don't care about justification, rationale or whatever other arguments there are. My positions are based solely on what's best for my country. And how we can use our overwhelming might to this country's advantage.

AMERICA FIRST. And whatever allies remain by our side (Israel, for now the UK, Brazil, etc)
edit on 8/8/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You don't get to decide that. I don't care about winning or losing, I care about getting the message out and the point across. My interests begin and end with that statement.

You said the CCP where responsible for this. Me and others showed you that this was not the case. The evidence you used was the CCP own the postal service. I told you that Royal mail (uk) was state owned, and you ignored this fact.

You have shown now evidence at all, just screaming "evil commies"

Then I'm sure you can cite (quote or link) one of those lies? Just one will do.

Are you being serious?

Like I've said many times, if it comes down to my country vs. my religion my country will always win. I love the United States more than anything else, and have total and complete dedication to it and our founding principles and ideals. 

Do, let me get this straight. You believe in the bible, you believe in an all powerful God that made me, you and everyone right, and when we did, if we are good little boys and girls, then we eill go to heaven?

But you say that America, is bigger than your God, and more important than your God?

Please help me understand the logic behind this?

You are a prime example of what I have been saying all along. You are brainwashed by your Governmen, and they have turned into your Gods, esp Lord Trump.

So why do you call yourself a Christian when what you say goes completly against your faith?

Are you are confused human being? Wanting the deaths of innocent men, women and children tells me you are a very violent and hateful person, and also a huge hypocrite.

One of those ideals is not letting some third rate dump like china paralell ANY capability of the United States. 

Funny, when people are part of a cult, they think and act the same as you. Why is that?

We are stronger now, and have the power to keep them down. We had the same chance with the USSR, but thankfully it collapsed and a non-communist state rose from the ashes sparing them long enough to build up. This was a HUGE mistake by our past leadership. We must not make the same mistake with china, or it'll be AMERICAN lives lost to mushroom clouds over major US cities instead of china.

And this is another thing that bugs me. You are so brainwashed and conditioned, you cannot even see, or you do not care about the horrors your own government have done, you have even tried to justify it!

I will pick US over china every time. I don't care about equivocation, I don't care about justification, rationale or whatever other arguments there are. My positions are based solely on what's best for my country. And how we can use our overwhelming might to this country's advantage.

No, just no! You are part of the Trump cult. You look at him as a messiah, just like people in Germany did regarding Hitler. You are easily manipalated and easily brainwashed.

You think these people you look up to as gods give a crap about you or your family? Do you think they give a crap if you or your family live or die?

All they care about is power and money, and controlling week minded religous people like you who are easily manipalated .

AMERICA FIRST. And whatever allies remain by our side (Israel, for now the UK, Brazil, etc)

You think people in the UK would support your war machine, in fact, most people will not. Most people outside of America see Trump as a complete moron.

We are talking about the most powerful and advanced country in the world, yet, we have people like you!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Me and others showed you that this was not the case

No, you and a few others *TOLD* me this was not the case. You didn't show me anything and you definitely didn't prove it.

You have shown now evidence at all, just screaming "evil commies"

Speculation doesn't require evidence. And since nobody has the answers, the best you can do here is speculate. Its the best any of us can do.

As I said, the mere fact they are from china is instantly suspect. The fact anything associated with the communists are involved is a big red flag to me. I don't share your pragmatism, I choose to look at everything about communism as a threat until proven otherwise. And even then, a bit of suspicion is helpful when dealing with one's enemy.

Are you being serious?

Totally serious. You accuse me of lying, so SHOW ME THE LIE. Put up or shut up. My rejecting your explanation does not equate to me lying. You got a problem with what I say? Step up and disprove it. Argue the points. You wan't to keep making this about me and personal attacks and insults and this is going to go downhill quick I promise you that

Funny, when people are part of a cult, they think and act the same as you. Why is that?

Actually, they think and act precisely as you are acting here. Constant excuses. Constant whataboutisms. Deflection, distraction, the usual leftist playbook.

You want to see a cult? Take a look in the mirror sunshine.

And this is another thing that bugs me. You are so brainwashed and conditioned, you cannot even see, or you do not care about the horrors your own government have done, you have even tried to justify it!

There we go with that creepy tired worn out quote.

If we were one big global kumbaya community, that could make sense. But since we're not (divided into nation-states in case you missed it), I care about MY COUNTRY being successful. I don't care about china. I don't care about other countries. I care about the US. You're welcome to feel the same way about your own country instead of selling out. This is the basis of nationalism.

No, just no! You are part of the Trump cult. You look at him as a messiah, just like people in Germany did regarding Hitler. You are easily manipalated and easily brainwashed.

You think these people you look up to as gods give a crap about you or your family? Do you think they give a crap if you or your family live or die?

All they care about is power and money, and controlling week minded religous people like you who are easily manipalated .

For the last time, you little brainwashed leftist shill, YOU ARE THE CULT MEMBER. You worship at the alter of invented BS like "climate change we're all dead in 10 years!" or "the CCP but what about what about what about." You preach some ressurected Eugenics ideology known as progressivism. You people elevate psychopaths like Margaret Sanger, Mao, Stallin, Alinksy, Hegel and others to God-level figures. You are so entirely absorbed in your invented phoney liar hoax narratives that you can't see objective reality in front of you.

How many times do I have to tell you IT IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP before you get it through your thick head? It could be Kanya West in his place and I'd support him the exact same as I do Trump. It is 100% about the policy, the nationalism, and frankly our superiority as a nation. I don't care who the figurehead of the movement is, I am behind whatever ideology puts AMERICA FIRST without any regard to any other factor. Whatever ideology tramples globalism and puts the US first is my guy.

Do you think they give a crap if you or your family live or die?

NO

THEY DO NOT CARE.

And it is NOT their job to care! My success, my failure, my survival IS NOT the government's problem or business. Their job is to uphold the bill of rights, defend our nation and resolve disputes. They aren't babysitters, overlords, superheros, caretakers, and personal assistants.

You know what? ## off boy.

Keep hiding behind your keyboard little fella, I guarantee you'd never talk that way to my face. Weird little leftist shill.
edit on 8/9/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Most people outside of America see Trump as a complete moron.

Good thing it isn't your problem or your business really.

Our choice of President doesn't involve you. Butt out and worry about your own country and stop trying to influence our elections.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

No, you and a few others *TOLD* me this was not the case. You didn't show me anything and you definitely didn't prove it.

My God! Do an internet search! It's not hard!

LINK

“At this time, we don’t have any evidence indicating this is something other than a ‘brushing scam’ where people receive unsolicited items from a seller who then posts false customer reviews to boost sales,” a USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service said.

I bet you still will not admit you were wrong, so it's pointless!

Speculation doesn't require evidence. And since nobody has the answers, the best you can do here is speculate. Its the best any of us can do.

As I said, the mere fact they are from china is instantly suspect. The fact anything associated with the communists are involved is a big red flag to me. I don't share your pragmatism, I choose to look at everything about communism as a threat until proven otherwise. And even then, a bit of suspicion is helpful when dealing with one's enemy.

I have posted the evidence from the horses mouth, but sadly, you will ignore it!

Totally serious. You accuse me of lying, so SHOW ME THE LIE. Put up or shut up. My rejecting your explanation does not equate to me lying. You got a problem with what I say? Step up and disprove it. Argue the points. You wan't to keep making this about me and personal attacks and insults and this is going to go downhill quick I promise you that

Well let's see then! I have posted evidence from the horses mouth. Let's see ifvyou admit bring wrong! I know you won't , because people like you are too easy to read!

Actually, they think and act precisely as you are acting here. Constant excuses. Constant whataboutisms. Deflection, distraction, the usual leftist playbook.

You want to see a cult? Take a look in the mirror sunshine.

This is just too funny. You are a brainwashed patriot, you look at your president as the messiah, you refuse to admit you are wrong. I could go in and on, and you think I am acting like someone in a cult lol

If we were one big global kumbaya community, that could make sense. But since we're not (divided into nation-states in case you missed it), I care about MY COUNTRY being successful. I don't care about china. I don't care about other countries. I care about the US. You're welcome to feel the same way about your own country instead of selling out. This is the basis of nationalism.

You have basically proved my point with the quote above. You do not care what country your government attacks, tight or wrong. You do not care how many innocent people my die. And you claim to be a Christian, which is complete BS, because you are not a Christian.

The only Gods you have are the ones on power who do not give a crap about you. All they care about is power, control and wealth!

How sad is that?

For the last time, you little brainwashed leftist shill, 

How can I be a leftist when I have not voted in over 20 years? How did you work that one out? More BS coming out of your mouth!

YOU ARE THE CULT MEMBER

Oh right!

You worship at the alter of invented BS like "climate change we're all dead in 10 years!"

The only reason you are a denier, is because your messiah is, plain and simple!

You preach some ressurected Eugenics ideology known as progressivism. You people elevate psychopaths like Margaret Sanger, Mao, Stallin,

LOL Trump is a high functioning sociopath, so what the hell are you talking about. Most people in power are sociopaths!

You are so entirely absorbed in your invented phoney liar hoax narratives that you can't see objective reality in front of you.

Your reality is worshiping your leaders as Gods. Your reality is beating war drums constantly. Your reality is you are brainwashed. Your reality is you are an extreme patriot, who does not care who your government chooses to invade. Plain and simple!

How many times do I have to tell you IT IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP before you get it through your thick head?

Of course it's not about Trump LOL Yeah right!

It could be Kanya West in his place and I'd support him the exact same as I do Trump.

Easy to say when you know kayne west eill never be president. Will be a damn improvement over the moron who is in office now.

Bloody donald duck would be an improvment!

Trump. It is 100% about the policy, the nationalism, and frankly our superiority as a nation.

Trump 100% of cares about himself. High functioning sociopaths only care about control and power. Simple as that really. Oh, and not only is he dumb, but also a compulsive liar.

I am behind whatever ideology puts AMERICA FIRST without any regard to any other factor. Whatever ideology tramples globalism and puts the US first is my guy.

You know what, the people of Germany would have said the same thing while under Nazi rule. Very scary indeed.

I bet a cult expert could be in a room eith you for an our and you would turn lolol

NO

THEY DO NOT CARE.

And it is NOT their job to care! My success, my failure, my survival IS NOT the government's problem or business. Their job is to uphold the bill of rights, defend our nation and resolve disputes. They aren't babysitters, overlords, superheros, caretakers, and personal assistants.

And yet, you do not care what country they invade. You do not care how many innocent people die at the hands of your war machine.

You are completly brainwashed!

You know what? ## off boy.

Keep hiding behind your keyboard little fella, I guarantee you'd never talk that way to my face. Weird little leftist shill.

So now it's time for the internet warrior to show his face.

Embarressing!

Good thing it isn't your problem or your business really.

No, the the choices that dumba#s mskes, can effect everyone!

Our choice of President doesn't involve you. Butt out and worry about your own country and stop trying to influence our elections.

When his minions are banging the war drums, and his cult is getting bigger and bigger, then it does become all of our businesses.

Well, let's see if you Admit you were wrong. If you still cannot admit it, then it completly proves my point!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

releax there chicken little your going to get your blood pressure up.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Are you JBurns? You people seem to be a carbon copy of eachother!

Are you religous too Lysergic?

edit on 10-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I brought more popcorn guys.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No. I'm not on either.

Are you on the spectrum?

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Lysergic

Are you JBurns? You people seem to be a carbon copy of eachother!

Are you religous too Lysergic?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My fav is you saying every few posts when you get into it..

You have basically proven my point. Looool

Do you pat yourself on the back when you type that.

Youre just as idiotic and close minded as those you think you're on a daily crusade against.

Rofl

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Youre just as idiotic and close minded as those you think you're on a daily crusade against.

Rofl

More ramblings, without actually saying anything. Do, do you agree with JBurns that we should bomb the hell out of China?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

LOL

I wish I had that charming wit

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

So, you still cannot admit you were wrong! What a suprise!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Nah disagreeing with you doesn't make me wrong.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Nah disagreeing with you doesn't make me wrong.

Yes it does make you wrong when I post the evidence that proves you wrong.

But like I said, you would never admit it, and I was right.
edit on 10-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Lysergic

Rofl

More ramblings, without actually saying anything. Do, do you agree with JBurns that we should bomb the hell out of China?

Idgaf what happens to China.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join