It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious seeds sent from China to Utah

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

White guilt. Your posts reek of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Gladly. Your avatar of Jesus and Hitler is despicable. It shows you are a fundamentally non-serious person.

Please explain? What do you think thst piece of art means?

Like I said, a real class act. Apparently you think attacking people on the basis of religion is acceptable.

Oh are you hurt? So it's not ok for me to bash religion, but it's ok for you to be ok with the deaths of millions of innocent chinese men, women and children?

Can you see how much of a hypocrite you are here?

You *think* its dodgy companies in china. Could just as easily be an effort to introduce an invasive species of plant. 

Any evidence of that? How many chinese people live in America, or visit America every year? Don't you think if that is what the CCP want to do, then they would just give them to chinese people to do this? Don't you think that makes more sense?

You are clutching at straws here.

They infected tens of millions around the world with the WuFlu and then lied about/covered it up/disappeared Doctors trying to sound the alarm. Give me one good reason I should trust a single thing coming out of that place.

Are you saying the CCP released this virus on purpose. Are you saying this?

If any wrong doing is found regarding how China reacted to the virus, then they will be felt with via things like sanctions, and not killing millions of innocent chinese people.

A) China has done far worse.
B) Yes, as a nationalist I am concerned with the success of the United States not the success of china or any other country.

And this is the problem! You think it's only American people who are patriots and don't give a crap about the terrible thing their government does?

The sad fact is, there are a lot of people like you around the world. Easily brainwashed, easily maniperlated. People like you are part of the problem because because like you actually think their governments care for them and have their best interests. They do not give a crap about you. All they care about is money, power, and control. That's it.

There are no "horrors" there is merely collateral damage. Far less than any other country on this Earth can claim, in fact. We don't target civilians.

You don't have to target civilians. How many people have died in Iraq, Libya and Yemen? We're these deaths from an American soldier?

Excuse after excuse. You do not even have the balls to hold your hands up and say that was wrong. This is why people like you are dangerous.

That's not how it works. I'm concerned with the success of the United States not china.

And where does your religion fit into this? Are you cherry picking like most religous people do to fit their beliefs? As a religous person, should you be more concearned about the whole planet and the human race, instead of the country you were born in?

I absolutely will point fingers at china because whatever my country has or has not done is totally irrelevant to the very recent PLAGUE china unleashed on the world. 

Ah, so you are using the word "plague" just like your earth bound messiah. So let me ask. Are all chinese people, even the the children guilty of this virus.

Oh, you should also check the differences between plague and virus.

They should be groveling begging for forgiveness not their typical very unjustified arrogance. 

Did the American government say sorry to all the people in Iraq and Libya who lost loved ones? Are they saying sorry go the people in Yemen who have lost loved ones? But that's ok right?

They should hang their heads in shame, how dirty is that place that they can't keep the constant string of infectious organisms at least confined to their own borders?

Your your government should many their heads in shame, but they don't. Why is that?

Get a grip. You accuse me of being a patriot? I stand guilty as charged there. FYI, patriotism is a blessing not something to wallow away from in shame. I actually feel sorry for you that your own country isn't good enough to justify such a beautiful thing.

There is no way in hell that you will find me being a patriot for my country! I have higher standards than that. Let's just look at you. Full of anger and hate, eould happily see millions of innocent chinese killed. And to too off your hypocritcy, you are religous too! Can you see how messed up that is?

My government isn't getting away with anything. I overwhelming support US foreign policy over the last century. I sleep perfectly fine at night with the acts taken in my name to secure my liberty and my nation's success.

So you are ok with your government being involved in terrible things, that do not actually benafit you, but benafit the rich and powerful. Do you class these people as earth angels too?

The only reason why you are a patriot, is Because that's the way you have been conditioned to be.

I don't feel bad for weaker lesser countries who picked a fight with the biggest dog on the block and got bit. Not one bit.

So Iraq, Libya and Yemen picked a fight with America. Can you please show evidence of this? I would like to see this evidence.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

White guilt. Your posts reek of it.

LOL oh this will be fun! Please explain?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Trying to bring the thread back on topic... there is a new development about this.

According to officials the seeds "appeared to have been shipped by China’s state-owned postal company." in other words, these seeds were not sent by individuals from China, but by the state sponsored postal company, and "could be tied to scam reviews."

The interesting part is that it isn't individuals from China sending these seeds, but rather the CCP itself is tied to these mysterious seeds been sent to western countries.

The mysterious, unsolicited packages of seeds supposedly being sent from China to homes across America – prompting agriculture departments in at least 31 states to issue warnings against planting them – may be invasive species and could be tied to a fake product review scam, police and officials are saying.

The packages, based on photographs and statements from officials, appeared to have been shipped by China’s state-owned postal company and contained Chinese lettering on the exterior, advertising products ranging from jewelry to toys.

China plant seeds mystery solved? Police, officials think packages sent to US homes could be tied to scam reviews

edit on 4-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and excerpt.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

See the latest news?

Turns out I was right and this was indeed a CCP plot.

That's the difference between you and I. When the rubber meets the road, I don't trust the chinese and I DO NOT TRUST COMMUNISTS. If they tell me my shoe is untied I will assume its tied, etc. I don't give reds/red sympathizers the benefit of the doubt.

Because every single time it turns out to be worse than I thought with them.

Not trusting anything or anyone that even remotely smells like a communist has always served me well and will continue to do so into the future.
edit on 8/5/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

See the latest news?

Turns out I was right and this was indeed a CCP plot.

You were wrong! lol it's go do with scam reviews, and nothing to do eith the CCP.

That's the difference between you and I. When the rubber meets the road, I don't trust the chinese and I DO NOT TRUST COMMUNISTS. If they tell me my shoe is untied I will assume its tied, etc. I don't give reds/red sympathizers the benefit of the doubt.

Even though you were wrong about this, you still will not admit it. You cannot debate with a extreme patriot Christian who looks up to his leader like a God!

Because every single time it turns out to be worse than I thought with them. 

You talk so much rubbish, it's unbelievable.

Not trusting anything or anyone that even remotely smells like a communist has always served me well and will continue to do so into the future.

Start thinking for yourself, and stop letting other people think for you, esp when the ones thinking for you are sociopaths.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

You say that because you obviously missed the news that CCP was indeed behind the mailings not individuals.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

You say that because you obviously missed the news that CCP was indeed behind the mailings not individuals.

Evidence? Are you talking about where is said "China’s state-owned postal company"? This is your evidence lol

Because there postal coming is state owned, does not mean they know what gets sent out on a day to day basis .

Royal mail in the UK was state owned, does that mean the government knew everything that was posted inside or outside if the UK?

Seriously, I would stop now before you make yourself look even more stupid.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

China = CCP has their hands in everything. Their subjects/slaves don't blink without approval, forms and bribes paid to communist party "officials"

Everything about communists is illegitimate, suspicious and a THREAT

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

China = CCP has their hands in everything. Their subjects/slaves don't blink without approval, forms and bribes paid to communist party "officials"

See how you completly ignored my points there? So, you are saying that the CCP knows all the millions of packages that are post everyday in China? Are you really saying that? lol

Everything about communists is illegitimate, suspicious and a THREAT

Yes yes, you keep on repeating that as if it's been drilled into your easily led brain!

Guve it a rest! You have lost this debate. It's actually getting painful now!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Maybe China or Russia could help squash the growing vote-by-mail push by sending thousand of envelopes of white talcum powder to U.S. addresses just after Labor Day in the USA.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Haven't lost any debate. Your assertion that individuals were mailing the packages was incorrect. Your belief that it is part of a fraudulent scheme is unproven, although for the Nth time it would not surprise me given how sneaky, fraudulent and thieving communist china is in general.

You never miss an opportunity to lick the boots of the chinese communist party.

Regardless of the circumstances, the initial claim that it was a conspiracy against the US by the chinese was proven correct even by your own concessions. Fraud = crime. Plan to commit a crime + concrete step in furtherance = conspiracy. Websters is your friend.
edit on 8/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Haven't lost any debate. Your assertion that individuals were mailing the packages was incorrect.

Why are you lying? I never said it was individual! I said it was companies doing it for reviews, so what the hell are you talking about.

Your belief that it is part of a fraudulent scheme is unproven, 

Companies are known to do this, and someone on here even posted a link talking about it!

for the Nth time it would not surprise me given how sneaky, fraudulent and thieving communist china is in general.

No, you just cannot admit you are wrong! That's the problem here.

You never miss an opportunity to lick the boots of the chinese communist party

Again! You are lying about me again! I have said many times on here I dislike the CCP. Please, just stop lying because you have lost the argument!

Regardless of the circumstances, the initial claim that it was a conspiracy against the US by the chinese was proven correct even by your own concessions. Fraud = crime. Plan to commit a crime + concrete step in furtherance = conspiracy. Websters is your friend.

Frauds and scams happen all over the bloody world! Are you saying there are no scams or frauds in America? Are you saying that?

Seriously, please stop before you make yourself a bigger fool.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Why are you lying? I never said it was individual! I said it was companies doing it for reviews, so what the hell are you talking about.

Corporations are legally individuals. Corporations in china are even more heavily controlled by the CCP, however.

No, you just cannot admit you are wrong! That's the problem here.

I wasn't wrong. You yourself admit they are defrauding buyers by inflating reviews. This constitutes the crime of fraud. And since my statement can be reduced to "sneaky china" that seems to validate my statement.

Again! You are lying about me again! I have said many times on here I dislike the CCP. Please, just stop lying because you have lost the argument!

This is the first time I've ever seen it. Stop assuming I've seen every post you've made or have a magic machine that tells me your particular claims. Your replies usually consist of "ignoring the horrors of your own country" blah blah blah

Frauds and scams happen all over the bloody world! Are you saying there are no scams or frauds in America? Are you saying that?

That doesn't change the fact that my statement of CHINA trying to rip the US off is accurate. In many ways beyond this. The point is, nobody wants dumpy seeds of dump plants from china. You claim its part of a scam (read: fraud). Even if I take you at your word, which fine, no problem there, the point is still valid. Just because scams happen in the US, UK, etc doesn't change the fact that THIS scam is chinese attempting to defraud buyers in the United States of America

Seriously, please stop before you make yourself a bigger fool.

To who? Neoliberal china lovers? Communists?

You think I care what those pukes think?
edit on 8/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Corporations are legally individuals. Corporations in china are even more heavily controlled by the CCP, however.

Seriously! How clueless are you! You have millions of small businesses in China. Reviews are very important for a business, no matter where you are based. This is something they do go get positive reviews for their business.

The CCP have nothing to do with this, snd thzt is bloody obvious because it's impossible for them go know about it. We are talking about millions apon millions of products bring sold in China On a daily basis. How the hell is the CCP going to know?

It's laughable what you are saying.

I wasn't wrong. You yourself admit they are defrauding buyers by inflating reviews. This constitutes the crime of fraud. And since my statement can be reduced to "sneaky china" that seems to validate my statement.

I stated it's fraud on the companies part! No o e is arguing thst fact! I was one of the bloody first ones to mention that on here before people like you even new about that, and were saying it was the CCP.

This is the first time I've ever seen it. Stop assuming I've seen every post you've made or have a magic machine that tells me your particular claims. Your replies usually consist of "ignoring the horrors of your own country" blah blah blah

You are lying again! I have said this to you on other debates, so why are you lying?

And regarding ignoring the horrors of your own country, you bloody are! Which I have proved time and time again! You know God does not like liars right? Mind you, your God also said done do hard onto others, but that does not stop you not caring about millions of innocent people dying.

Complete hypocrite!

That doesn't change the fact that my statement of CHINA trying to rip the US off is accurate.

That has nothing to do eith this thread, as has been proven.

The point is, nobody wants dumpy seeds of dump plants from china.

Never said they do, and never once said it was right.

You claim its part of a scam (read: fraud). Even if I take you at your word, which fine, no problem there, the point is still valid. Just because scams happen in the US, UK, etc doesn't change the fact that THIS scam is chinese attempting to defraud buyers in the United States of America

These companies do not care@ they care about reviews, thsts all. As scammers, rare you saying thst no other people from other countries are trying to scam Americans and other countries? Are you saying it's just China lololol

How niave are you?

Again! You resort to lying about me to try and prove your point!

So yes, the more you post, the more you look stupid.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Laughable. More excuses for communism.

What isn't laughable is red china's efforts to interfere in our election on behalf of their buddy Joe Biden.

Time to give those sneaky chinese a black eye and a broken nose they will never recover from (like we did to North Korea)
edit on 8/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Laughable. More excuses for communism.

Seriously, just stop! You have made yourself look very stupid in thread. You completly ignore the evidence and the points I have made, and you just keep rambling on and on!

The sad that is it's you, and people lime you that is wrong with this world.

What isn't laughable is red china's efforts to interfere in our election on behalf of their buddy Joe Biden.

What, just like Russia meddled to get your mini God in power? lol

Can you be anymore of a hypocrite!

Most people sroindctheveorld want this moron out of the Whitehouse. Only fanatical Christians who loom at trump like the messiah and crave the deaths of innocent people want him to stay in power.

Time to give those sneaky chinese a black eye and a broken nose they will never recover from (like we did to North Korea)

You are a complete embarrassment!

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Riffrafter

This thread is abut *SEEDS* from China.

None of your posts in this thread have ever dealt with the topic of the OP.

Not a single one.

I hope that clears up your confusion.

And a perfect explanation has been put forth by a number of people on the thread, which proves it has nothing to do with the Chinese Government, but of course thst does not people blaming the CCP for this and saying we should kill them all.

Really?

I must have missed that perfect explanation somewhere along the line here.

What explanation was that again?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Seriously! How clueless are you! You have millions of small businesses in China. Reviews are very important for a business, no matter where you are based. This is something they do go get positive reviews for their business.

The CCP have nothing to do with this, snd thzt is bloody obvious because it's impossible for them go know about it. We are talking about millions apon millions of products bring sold in China On a daily basis. How the hell is the CCP going to know?

It's laughable what you are saying.

I stated it's fraud on the companies part! No o e is arguing thst fact! I was one of the bloody first ones to mention that on here before people like you even new about that, and were saying it was the CCP.

You are lying again! I have said this to you on other debates, so why are you lying?

And regarding ignoring the horrors of your own country, you bloody are! Which I have proved time and time again! You know God does not like liars right? Mind you, your God also said done do hard onto others, but that does not stop you not caring about millions of innocent people dying.

Complete hypocrite!

That doesn't change the fact that my statement of CHINA trying to rip the US off is accurate.

That has nothing to do eith this thread, as has been proven.

The point is, nobody wants dumpy seeds of dump plants from china.

Never said they do, and never once said it was right.

You claim its part of a scam (read: fraud). Even if I take you at your word, which fine, no problem there, the point is still valid. Just because scams happen in the US, UK, etc doesn't change the fact that THIS scam is chinese attempting to defraud buyers in the United States of America

These companies do not care@ they care about reviews, thsts all. As scammers, rare you saying thst no other people from other countries are trying to scam Americans and other countries? Are you saying it's just China lololol

How niave are you?

Again! You resort to lying about me to try and prove your point!

So yes, the more you post, the more you look stupid.

What?!

The CCP have nothing to do with these seed shipments?!?

Hahahahahahaha!!

Bro, wake the hell up!!

The CCP has everything to do with it! They completely control the Chinese postal service!! Not partially, not mostly - 100% !!

ATTENTION!! ATS Member Jay-Morris:

Unfortunately, it has been brought to Senior Mgmt's attention here at the NWO that you have fallen victim to forgetting the first Rule of Holes! 😱

It's very sad.😪 And it can be very tragic too...

But the good news is, it can be rectified very quickly! But you must act now!! To whit:

The seriously, serious Official Rule of Holes

Ruleth The First - aka - the First Rule Of Holes:

When you find yourself in one, STOP DIGGING!

That is all.

Carry on.

And, you're welcome.

edit on 8/8/2020 by Riffrafter because: Random Shenanigans

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Really?

I must have missed that perfect explanation somewhere along the line here.

What explanation was that again?

Thanks in advance.

Learn to read and click on links!

The CCP have nothing to do with these seed shipments?!?

Does your government has anything to to eith the scams and frauds in your country? Come in! Stop being silly!

The CCP has everything to do with it! They completely control the Chinese postal service!! Not partially, not mostly - 100% !!

So, are you telling me that the CCP know every package and parcel thst is sent everyday. All the million a sent a day, China knows about all of them.

Royal mail was state owned. Does that mean the UK government knew about every letter, parcel and package that was sent out? Of course they did not!

Now stop bring silly!

The rest of your post is just rambling rubbish, and not worth any reply.

I do not even have to ask if you are a Trump minion. You people all tend to think the same!

edit on 8-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join