It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Card Deck At It Again: Epidemic!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: zosimov

Is there any card in that deck that shows us getting attacked by hot strippers with cold beer? I think at this point I've earned that type of assault and I'm prepared to take one for Team Humanity.

Single cans or six packs? Lol!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
One of the top posters of all time was shown the door after having at first what appeared to be a very public meltdown in a thread or two after making a contact here who convinced him they were in the know about wild and strange events to come. This contact bled over into his rl culminating in a strange incident and thus his "meltdown" thread.

I gave him a tough time in that final thread, not believing it, but we managed to get in touch after and he asked me, almost begged me, to look into what had happened to him. I did and came away believing his story.

One of the things this mysterious person told him (after having predicted a military action in a relatively obscure location days in advance) were words to the effect that, "One day soon we are all gonna wake up one morning and the world will seem like something out an epic Sci-Fi/Apocalyptic movie."

Maybe so. Maybe it's on the doorstep now.

Great thread, Zosi, I'm with you: It's all downright biblical. I came to ATS looking for UFOs...and I leave having found all roads lead to God.

edit on 24-7-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hey mister! 😊 Do you have a link to any of those threads you reference? I need some entertainment.

To the OP: I’m bummed that there aren’t more responses to this thread ! I thought for sure that it would blow up 😕

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hiya, KG! They were scrubbed. Poster still has threads here, just not those.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I posted this before in a different thread, if going through a video for the cards isn't easy for you here is a PDF of all the cards:

www.dropbox.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I concur with KG. Please share thru pm pretty please!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

Very cool... thanks for linking these!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sorry I haven't contributed more to my own thread

Writing this and other stuff I was working on today took a lot out of me, also got out for a great hike and to enjoy nature, but I'll be on later with more to say.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

It's good to see you, GUT!
I hope you are doing well

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
My only guess is if his predictions are true and so is the Illuminati, then he must be a free mason. Not sure if anyone has any info on the creator:

Steve Jackson is a 1974 graduate of Rice University,[1] where he was a resident of Baker College before moving to Sid Richardson College when it opened in 1971.[citation needed] Jackson briefly attended the UT Law School, but left to pursue a career in game design.

Wiki

UT, University of Texas has a secret society called Tejas.

The Tejas Club was formed in 1925 by Tom Renfro and Howell Cobb with the vision of establishing "a club on this campus composed of men whom we believe to be honorable."[2] In its early years, Tejas was associated with Theta Nu Epsilon (ΘΝΕ), a nationwide sophomore class society which also included such organizations as Skull and Bones at Yale University, and The Machine at the University of Alabama.

Wiki

Some of the cards are shockingly accurate...I think it's worth going down the rabbit hole...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I probably shouldn't do this, but:

Now read 2 Kings 6 & 7.

11This enraged the king of Aram. He summoned his officers and demanded of them, “Tell me! Which of us is on the side of the king of Israel?”

12“None of us, my lord the king,” said one of his officers, “but Elisha, the prophet who is in Israel, tells the king of Israel the very words you speak in your bedroom.”

These two chapters are rather instructive of how kings and maybe their modern counterparts act. Neither the Aramean king nor the Israelite king is very good. They quickly forget help and mercies shown. The Israelite king is so quick to blame his helper and throw him under the bus. (31He said, “May God deal with me, be it ever so severely, if the head of Elisha son of Shaphat remains on his shoulders today!”)

A lesson from Elisha: He dealt in the day to day needs, I suppose his God helped him to see the next day's problems too. No big plan for years ahead.

Are the world's wealthy/leadership an organized network, or just a mish-mash of individual spearheads that could change on a whim?

One day in 1988, I got up to preach. It was Dec. 25, just days after Pan Am Flight 103 blew up. The people were quite upset still, wall to wall coverage on the news and all.

So I sang a song:

Paul Simon says, "A loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires". Those people can turn on each other just like kings and their modern counter parts.

In case you're wondering, one of the congregation said I sounded like Hank Williams, Jr. Then one of the ladies took me by the arm and led me out of earshot of others and said, "Something strange happened when you started talking, do you see that ..." (better redact that).

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Single cans or six packs? Lol!

Forties.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
What do you think, friends? Are these cards similar to horoscopes or pareidolia in that we see what we want to see in them?

That seems the most logical explanation.

I would be disappointed if the Illuminati didn't make use of new technology and adapt their plans.
The idea that it was all set down years ago and displayed in a card game seems to suggest poor strategy.

I expect more from my evil overlords.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Simpsons has been just as prophetic at times, lol.

Have you ever heard about the forecasting think tanks that are apparently run by the CIA? I just learned about it the other day. A bunch of people volunteer their predictions and then the predictions are researched. They want to know why you made such a prediction specially if it comes true? Something like that?

Apparently it can lead to jobs or "cred" the more often your predictions come true.

It's kind of unrelated but, imo it's kind of tied to data analyzing. People do it naturally, the brain is constantly collecting data and then analyzing and sorting the data and for our own safety/survival predicting possible futures. Artists express their analyzations/possible futures to which sometimes the expressions come true. People with a good imagination have better insight/vision as to what can possibly happen.

It's all rather fascinating. s&f!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
These cards have always intrigued me. So had a look into where i could purchase them in the UK.

Turns out Amazon have them for ÂŁ30!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard
You may find that the game that you purchase doesn't include many of the cards, including the cards depicting the twin towers and Pentagon.I assume those cards come from an exapansion.

It is a good game though.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Some more info on link below involving astronomy/astrology beliefs:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Since knowing about this card game many years ago I have constantly listened out for connections for stories that hit the news and then think about the cards I have seen and pretty much there is always a card to back it. Having seen that there are 460 cards to the card game and some of them are very very precious not just from what we already know has happened but some of the cards are written in a very odd precise fashion. Where, as a creator of a card game how do you come to create such a oddly random card with such detailed information. I know the creator of this card game was part of a hacker group back in the days and they were raided many years ago before this card game came to light by the government. The card game creator took them to court and actually won, he won around ÂŁ500,000 in damages as they ransacked his house computers and took floppy disks. He used that money to build and sell his board games as he was set to do and I do think he used what they found to create these games. They found something, why would a government entity come and raid a games makers house? They knew he had obtained information and seems that from them stealing drives that contained his work to build his card game, they wanted to subvert his chances to get it to market. Thankfully some data was left over and him and his friends clearly recalled parts of the game they had already created.

Odd to say the least, I think that this game is trying to tell us of future events and I cannot seem to see the entire message I really wish I could see it. I feel something is oddly wrong with our worlds timeline and that there has been often times like these to help one of us wake up and subvert our own future for a better one.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Snf! Nothing like a good conspiracy to go with my lunch. Yeah, I think Bill Gates is knee deep in current world events aka pandemic.

But...but...

He founded Microsoft...and he means well...and he's from the pacific NW for God's sake...and...he's rich...he must be right.

edit on 7/27/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have this game and many of the expansions that were released for it and have played it on a number of occasions...the last time perhaps 3 or 4 years ago with my girlfriend. I seem to remember that it has a somewhat clumsy, old fashioned mechanics about it compared to modern games, but it was fun nonetheless. As I recall, my gf and I were taking turns beating each other in the game and neither one of us appeared to be all that much better than the other in the game.

I will likely dig it out tonight and take a look over it again to see if I get any additional insight into it bearing in mind the modern times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join