It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Card Deck At It Again: Epidemic!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wow, this is like mining for gold.

12:03 mark is a Hilary Clinton card with her holding a noose. Jeffrey Epstein anyone?

This game was created in 1993...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

As a winner of the Origins Award for Best Science Fiction Boardgame, Illuminati is one of the all-time greats. Now that it has been modernized for the 21st century, you'll wonder whether it's really only a game as you scheme your way to world domination!
illuminati

It was also well received, and actually drew some attention from real conspiracy theorists, who wanted to know how I could possibly have found out all that stuff. (I read your books and made the rest up, numbskulls!)
Now 35 years have passed, the world has changed, and it's time for a new edition. In some ways, conspiracy theory isn't as funny as it used to be. When you have national politicians repeating the crazy ideas, it gets harder to laugh.
The 2018 version is an actual new edition, not just a reprint with new art. Of the 110 cards in the set, 57 are new, retitled, or changed in some nontrivial way. This meant dropping some of the old cards, of course; 15 came out, to be replaced by brand new ones. The Yuppies and Moonies aren't as relevant as they used to be, but now we have Antifa and Vloggers. Sometimes we have to run as hard as we can just to keep up with the present.
notes

The game changes with the times evidently. It isn't like a 1400s Tarot deck. Or even a way older I Ching.

ETA

I haven't watched the video yet. Doing stuff, tossing sticks and reading patterns.

edit on 24-7-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

That's an interesting refutation, and a good one!

But it wouldn't explain how I have those cards uploaded and stored on my computer from November 2016.
(I was looking into these years ago)
I took a screen shot of the data (image file name and properties) and wonder if anyone could help me upload it?

Hope you're having a good one! I know this stuff sounds nuts, but I actually think there might be something to it.
edit on 24-7-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Okay, this is getting bizarre.

Go to the 12:52 mark.

It’s the only time where they show cards simultaneously.

9 are shown and this is the cards:

Rewriting history (BLM anyone)
Terrorist Nukes (twin towers)
Pentagon (9/11)
Population control
Center for disease control
Epidemic
Combined disasters
Kill for peace (which shows a cop on his knees while to white dudes yell at him)
Tape runs out (showing the earth splitting in two)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Perhaps the Illuminati card game doesn't just have these predictions embedded in them. Maybe it really is just a game, only - The elite play games differently than we do. When they want to play a card, they do it as a real world event. I guess George Bush had the twin tower and pentagon cards. Whoever wins gets a dollar, like in "trading places"

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
‘Don’t forget to smash the statues’ Card

at 22:30

“Distrust for government up is at an all time high, and society is crumbling”

23:22 is the ‘Political correctness’ card.

“Used insensitive pronoun”
edit on 24-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Tape runs out (showing the earth splitting in two)
a reply to: KKLOCO

TheRedneck made a thread about this years ago called "The cracking of the eggshell" about how we seem to be heading towards an earthquake that would join fault lines together. The bible also mentions a coming quake larger than the world has ever seen.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
29:56

‘Science alarmists’

“Don’t worry about the details. You’re not a scientist, you wouldn’t understand them. Just take their word for it and panic now”

Wow, this is hitting really close to home.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The painting didn't happen so the nest is still there.
I spotted a female wren yesterday and today.
I'm afraid to check the nest to see if the male is still there. I haven't seen him since the first encounter. What if he gave up and moved. And now ...

Ships passing in the night fog,
without knowing they missed each other.

====================
So far, the sticks have shown:

A politician, a head of state,
envious of other heads of state for their lifetime appointments.
Something about mail fraud
must stop the mail ballots

Something about personally instituted armed force
claims of eminent violence
inner city residents
curfew on polling day

Evictions.
Voter registration tied to resident's address
No address, no vote

Prognostication: envious head of state stays in power
===============
I've never seen an Illuminati Card before in real life, much less touched one.

I took a screen shot of the data (image file name and properties) and wonder if anyone could help me upload it?

Depends on the format. ATS takes GIF, JPEG, & PNG. If it's in a different format, convert it. I use Faststone.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Even better than posting potentially personal data... here's a thread written in 2010 with all the cards mentioned in the OP.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm afraid we might not be of the same mind regarding the video (if you don't get around to it, I can't blame you either). I admittedly hesitated to make this thread because I was sure that some of my favorite people on here (and some of my favorite thinkers too) would highly disagree with the premise. Or I made that assumption anyway (oops, assumptions are no good. That's my fault).

In the long run I figured that if you can't discuss a conspiracy on a conspiracy site, then where can you discuss it? Also the subject matter is important to me: who, if anyone, is running things here? Are the world's wealthy/leadership an organized network, or just a mish-mash of individual spearheads that could change on a whim?
Is knowledge deliberately being kept secret/manipulated, are we unaware of our own power (for good or evil) and potential?

I like thinking about all of these things.
And do believe that a force of good (God) exists and is in opposition to controlling/greedy/violent leaders everywhere.

edit on 24-7-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Both mom and dad robin were hanging about the nest this morning. I've taken to a side door so as not to disturb them.

I'm sure those little babies will be fighting their ways out any day now!! So far so good!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thank you for posting all of these, with the time mark!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Awesome thread. Just outstanding.

So, does anyone here have a set of the cards/the game? I want to know what cards have come to pass and also, what I’m most curious about, is what other cards are there regarding disasters, etc, that haven’t happened?

In other words, if the game really isn’t, what do the cards say we have to look forward to?! 😳

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Agreed, I thought someone on here would have a deck, for sure!
I looked into getting a deck a few years back but never did.

I'm really thankful for all the comments so far, though.

Very interesting stuff!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is there any card in that deck that shows us getting attacked by hot strippers with cold beer? I think at this point I've earned that type of assault and I'm prepared to take one for Team Humanity.

You will have to ask Robert Anton Wilson and Steve Jackson.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Any good writer could have predicted an epidemic causing quarantines and the CDC being involved, which are two of the cards you mentioned. You should look for specifics in the cards that are similar to our current situation. For example, if the person on the CDC card looked like Dr. Fauci or something. Did you find anything like that? People have for other cards.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: KansasGirl

Agreed, I thought someone on here would have a deck, for sure!
I looked into getting a deck a few years back but never did.

I'm really thankful for all the comments so far, though.

Very interesting stuff!

I do.
The original 1982 version.
However , it is still in the package and I will not open it.
We played with a friend's game.
So far as I can remember , the cards depicted do look familiar.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Last I checked, they were going for $400-$500 used. That’s what dissuaded me from buying them.

We need to find out more about Steven Jackson.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wouldn't open them either.
Except, maybe, one day way in the future for a special occasion.

Fun that you have the original deck!!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Gothmog

I wouldn't open them either.
Except, maybe, one day way in the future for a special occasion.

Fun that you have the original deck!!

I have thought about it recently .
Especially with the conspiracy trends surrounding the game for the last 15 years or longer.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join