It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in our head the language of humans is not in their mind it comes from their emotions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So what are emotions come from not your mind they come from somewhere else don't they..... they're automatic.

So it's a language that doesn't fit the perceived language in our minds or in our brain. It's another language separate from the one we verbalize, and it can come at you on its own.

Not really on its own huh it comes from somewhere hit you like a brick wall. It comes from your inner soul your heart

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Emotions can run away with you.

Emotions can put you under the floor huh.

Emotions pop up out of nowhere almost

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So mankind has these deep feelings that aren't really a language that he can orchestrate and plan ahead of time reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So that adds another mystery we have the mystery of God.

Now we have the mystery what's inside us the nuts and bolts and what drives humans.

The mechanics of your heart, so I guess we have to pay attention to that payday paragraph it seems like it's a mystery I like the stars that shine all night long telling their story

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So that feeling inside you it doesn't happen in your mind that feeling is a language it's a power that lives inside your body .

You might not believe this but science is finding that that power inside us has effect on the atoms and molecules around it so how much power do we have inside us to change our world Our Lives

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hmm, but
We can to a degree control our emotions while many let their emotions control them.
There can and should be a balance, change our world or calm our (personal) world down.

Not sure where you are going but, see many people let emotions rule their lives. We are emotional but not subjects to emotions. Maybe-kinda, probably not

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So, you are saying that the mind(emotions) and the brain(logic) are separate and the mind has an effect on the world around it? This borders on proof of witchcraft or that we all are collectively God in that we subconsciously are the ones or one controlling the universe.

So, we should not think happy thoughts but should feel happy feels to improve the world? Is that what you are getting at?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Naw, I think the answer is Jesus we're come in as a benevolent dictator .

So really what I was getting at is in our heads there's something magical and Supernatural in mysterious that is our emotions they can just run away with us

And then tell the truth the other reason I did it as I don't think we have very long before Mercy the end of the epoch which will be a good thing it's going to get rid of Sorrow.

And I think it'll be maybe four weeks that we'll see some kind of sign leaving towards a fall time rapture

reply to: beyondknowledge

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Hmm, but
We can to a degree control our emotions while many let their emotions control them.
There can and should be a balance, change our world or calm our (personal) world down.

Not sure where you are going but, see many people let emotions rule their lives. We are emotional but not subjects to emotions. Maybe-kinda, probably not

I was going to say the same thing, that we can control our emotions. I think the OP is confusing emotions with instincts like fight or flight.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar
Tell me how you control emotions.

The Latin derivative for the word emotion, 'emotere', literally means energy in motion.

edit on 25-7-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Hmm, but

I think the OP is confusing emotions with instincts like fight or flight.

The fight or flight response is a physiological response triggered when we feel a strong emotion like fear. Fear is the normal emotion to feel in response to a danger or threat.
edit on 25-7-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Hmm, but

I was going to say the same thing, that we can control our emotions. I think the OP is confusing emotions with instincts like fight or flight.

Yeah but nah, we can control our emotions to a degree not totally like a Vulcan but
I do agree, instincts is an alternative factor I havnt ever considered.
Have to ponder that 🤔

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: peter vlar

The Latin derivative for the word emotion, 'emotere', literally means energy in motion.

The rest of your uncited quote goes on to say

It is the feeling sensation and physiological reaction that makes a specific emotion positive or negative. Feeling is what you label as anger, sadness, joy or fear.

What that means is that your physiological response is a result ofnyour mental conditioning. Its how the army takes 18 year olds that have never held a rifle into killing machines. You follow orders and ignore the emotions to survive another day.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hmm, but

I think the OP is confusing emotions with instincts like fight or flight.

The fight or flight response is a physiological response triggered when we feel a strong emotion like fear. Fear is the normal emotion to feel in response to a danger or threat.

Fight flight or freeze has nothing to do.with emotion. Its regulated by the sympathetic nervous system. The same one that makes your hesrt beat and your diaphragm push air in and put ofnyour lungs withput consxious effort. Its an instinct seen in pretty much evert organism higher than Archaea. But thats all.it is an instinctive reaction. Not.an emotional response.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It's actually 'emovere' and it means 'to agitate or move out'.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Its very simple, it is called self control.
If you think you might start being an asshole, than don't be an asshole.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
If you think you might start being an asshole, than don't be an asshole.

*files this away for future use*

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

edit on 27-7-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's actually 'emovere' and it means 'to agitate or move out'.

That's not what Google says.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

emotion (n.)

1570s, "a (social) moving, stirring, agitation," from Middle French émotion (16c.), from Old French emouvoir "stir up" (12c.), from Latin emovere "move out, remove, agitate," from assimilated form of ex "out" (see ex-) + movere "to move" (from PIE root *meue- "to push away"). Sense of "strong feeling" is first recorded 1650s; extended to any feeling by 1808. A better source than Google.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join