It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Bank Froze My Account!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
USAA.com sucks too. If their auto ins rates go up, bye USAA.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

It's all Trumps fault, he's just trying to recoup all the unreported international tax evaders/SARC

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Now that is rediculous.
They held your money hostage so they could survey you?

What if it was some dire emergency and those funds were needed asap.

Buncha Scumbags.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You live overseas and use a US bank account. Given the current political climate, why do you reckon this occured?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
USAA.com sucks too. If their auto ins rates go up, bye USAA.

They have higher rates but you get what you pay for like anything else. Customer service is very good and they will honor claims swiftly or help you out from my experience. They also give out dividends. I normally get $400 a year. They are setup to make X amount of profit then give back anything over to customers.

Their CC perks are not very good but I keep the card because it has a very high limit and like the instant cashback. I have it set up to auto. When the point hit a certain limit it goes straight to my checking.

If one wants dirt cheap insurance with questionable service and response then yeah, USAA is not that company.
edit on 24-7-2020 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh snap. That's what I was looking for. Thing is, I have had my same retirement deposit put in for 10+ years and have filed my overseas income form every year. None of my buds have said anything..

Aa reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The only deposits are my monthly retirement check. From Uncle Sam.

Well, my answers DO NOT match reality so that may come back to bite me in the goolies later.

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am an expat living in the UK. Every payday I go and drain it all and put it in my UK account. Its the cheapest way as USSA returns all atm fees.
Been doing this for 8 years now.

a reply to: Necrobile

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero
It's a credit union used mainly by military all over the world. Been a member since 1997. It was really convenient when you had to pull up sticks every 4 years.
Never ever had anything like this happen.

Having my account frozen was enuff to make me poop my pants.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The wife and I do not have debit cards. I'll be damned if I am going to pay extra to use my own money, and lots of places charge a surcharge for taking debit cards. If we want to pay for something, we use a check or cash or sometimes a credit card which we pay off every month. For a while we had high balances on our credit cards but we learned that if you have cash, you do not buy stuff you really do not need nearly as much.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That's a fact. I give my self 250 a week allowance. I'm to lazy to go online and look at everything. That and I DO NOT want to know what I spend on beer a month. 😁

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I haven't been inside an actual bank in 12 years. Why do people still go to banks unless dealing in cash. And who is dealing in cash. These people need to be arrested.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Never happened to me and I have been with them....about 20 years. You probably got attempted to get hacked or something. I think it's good they are proactive. Their insurance rates for what it's worth are better in my state than other companies.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
For someone on a conspiracy website you seem clueless. Cash is king.
Perhaps you want some of that Bill Gates sponsored bio-metrics data meets cashless chip/vaccine they are working on for Africa?

www.mintpressnews.com...

a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Time to renounce citizenship. a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
lord you guys . For 30 years I used capital city bank . You better believe me when I say they did what i wanted .
But things change for the last 6 I have been using regions bank NO fees No hidden garbage .
No way Any bank just freezes My account without one heck of a explanation and a vage fed mandate would NOT do .

You people are Nuts Your the costumer you Mite just want to remind them just who it is they make money from !
It just amazes Me modern Business just act like costumers dont matter like we are there to for them Not the other way around .

Phone companies all of the rest get away with hidden Fees because We let them !
heck last Mont twitter tried pulling one over on me they found out just how i deal with that and were lucky I was able to keep it at a minim .

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
USAA evil basturds

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The banking service of USAA is the weakest of all in terms of how customers are handled. They are useful but their policies are not friendly to customers from what I've seen.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
Time to renounce citizenship. a reply to: lakenheath24

Yep, U.S citizens have so much freedom if they move overseas and make over the threshold uncle Sam still wants his share.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ive never had this happen with my bank but I have with a credit card. They asked me these questions and I qnswered them. A couple months later they doubled my credit limit without me asking for it, which kinda pissed me off. USAA maybe has a line of credit on your account?

If they think you are good for it, banks want to lend you as much credit as possible before other creditors hook you so they own all your debt.
edit on 24-7-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Did you call USAA?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join