It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Admit COVID-19 Deaths, and Possibly New Cases as well, are Conflated for Political Motives.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Tell me what state you are in and i can find it on my own. Obituaries are in fact public information are they not?? Otherwise they would not be in every newspaper in america.

What is so shocking about an obituary?? My grandmother passed away in the hospital back in May (corona negative). She had an obituary in the paper. I am not shocked that strangers in the general public read her obituary. What is so unbelievabla about wanting to investigate a questionable claim through publicly available information during a time of weaponised media inflicting terror on the american population??

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If you think there is a far left conspiracy than WHY would you present a far right conspiracy? Very binary thinking.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

" Critics Taunt Dr. Anthony Fauci for Watching Baseball Game Without a Mask "

Seems like Dr. Strangelove does not Need to Wear a Mask at a MLB Game , and was Busted in a Picture of him Right Next to a Guy 1 Foot Away . When asked why he did Not Wear one , his Excuse was he Felt " Dehydrated " . What a Lying POS. , We All Have that EXCUSE to Fall Back on Now ..........

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 24-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
More Proof of a Huge Conspiracy

In 2009/2010 There were 60 MILLION cases of H1N1 Swine Flu in the United States.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

No Hysteria. No Panic. No Massive Shutdowns.

In 2020 There are 4.2 MILLION cases of Covid-19 virus in the United States.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Massive Hysteria. Massive Panic. Massive Shutdowns.....when there was less than 1 million cases.

LOOK AROUND YOUR TOWN FOR WHAT IS COVID-19 REALITY.

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Real Skinny .................)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

" Watch–Doctor Dispels Coronavirus Fears: ‘99.8 Percent of People Get Through this with Little to No Progressive or Significant Disease’ "

www.breitbart.com... sive-or-significant-disease/

The Jig is Up . Fauci Proven to be a Habitual Liar ............

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

" During an interview with ABC News, Dr. Fauci said Wednesday that he may soon advise Americans to wear 'eye protection' to avoid being infected by COVID-19 as deaths along the Sun Belt climb to record highs.

"If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it," the doctor said, before adding that it's not universally recommended, "but if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can," he said. "

He also advised that the General Public should Also Stand on One Leg when Wearing Face Shields ........

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Next thing you know people will be walking around with bedazzled lab goggles or swimming goggles. Or fashion shields with patterns glued all over them.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Hmm... I Dunno , I think I will wait for the " Copper Fit " Goggles to come out . Fashionable be I ..............)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Updating this from information I have gotten from family and friends who live in South Florida.

A couple friends are stating that after they left the long lines to get tested for COVID-19, although someone took their names, they decided to leave without being tested. Some days later they received a letter claiming they don't have COVID-19 even thou they were never tested.

The grandmother of a friend of mine got tested in two different days because she was having some respiratory problems. The tests came back negative but she was put twice on COVID-19 treatments and she lost her mind/became amnesic. Her potassium levels skyrocketed and she was talking gibberish. She had to be hospitalized.

So it seems that states/cities are in fact inflating the numbers of infected in several ways. I no longer trust the claims of COVID-19 infections, or the deaths from COVID-19. Because of this I will never trust any vaccine even if President Trump himself says it's okay.

edit on 30-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

" I no longer trust the claims of COVID-19 infections, or the deaths from COVID-19."

I Agree . Fudging Numbers is the " New Normal " Nowadays ......(

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join