It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Admit COVID-19 Deaths, and Possibly New Cases as well, are Conflated for Political Motives.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here is more proof it is a complete hoax.

This is a picture of Dr. Fugazi at the baseball game last night.

He doesn't even follow his own rules.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
All officials are playing us for fools. Time for Americans to not take it any more!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
COVID19 is so deadly it takes a test and 3 days waiting to find out if you have the Damn thing 🦃🆘

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There are counties in texas that are now picking and choosing who they will admit into the hospital and sending sick covid patients home because they dont have the beds, the ventilators, heck, the oxygen to care for them, nor can they find any hospital within not only texas but other states that have the room to take them...

But go on living in your happy delusion if you must.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am usually with you Xuenchen but pneumonia is a condition of fluid in the lungs that can be caused by many many things, covid included. It can even be caused by laying in bed for too long or poor air quality.

Just wanted go clear that up pneumonia isn’t virus/flu it’s a condition brought on by those things.

I was talking to co-workers about this whole covid thing way back when it first started and I said mark my works this will change the way we live permanently and to a greater degree then 911. It’s gunna restrict travel permanently and it’s the perfect guise to install a cashless society.

Social engineering at its finest.

Atodaso.

a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 24-7-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So, here in MI, just this morning on the radio, they announced that we have 7 new deaths from covid, but that 6 of them, were because they went back over death certificates, and added them.

When you die of prostate cancer and have covid, you get covid on your death cert.
Hubby's uncle is proof of that.

Haven't trusted anything they have said since.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
There are counties in texas that are now picking and choosing who they will admit into the hospital and sending sick covid patients home because they dont have the beds, the ventilators, heck, the oxygen to care for them, nor can they find any hospital within not only texas but other states that have the room to take them...

But go on living in your happy delusion if you must.

Believe the lie.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Lol that’s rich!

Rules for thee but not for me!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

www.star-telegram.com...

Yes they are lying to you.

Wake up!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Did the masks save them? Doctors wore masks and their still dead? What's up with that?

But if the people not wearing masks, wore masks, would they still be alive?

edit on 7/24/2020 by Nivhk because: Spellcheck

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Just a side note...banks were interesting here as, while credit unions quickly found a way to stay open for the public, I couldn't find an open bank to pay my rent for months. We have almost zero virus here and small museums are even open now yet some banks remained closed with signs up saying it was for the health of their staff. In the nearest town, there are four branches of one and only one of those opened a few hours a week in the last while. So all those front desk bank employees are likely being paid on the canadian taxpayer dime because they are stuck at home. Of course, I have no proof and maybe the bank is paying them, but I feel stuff like this is corrupt as banks suck money out of people too.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
BTW, I am not sure how many of you are aware of some of the chatter that the Antifa/BLM groups have been making and how they made contact with South American gangs whom claim they will be joining in the attempted take over of U.S. cities.

Watch for October, and November. You still have some time to prepare if you are smart, even though most prepper websites are backlogged about a month. But you still have some time, just remember it will take about a month for your items to arrive. God Bless, and be safe.
edit on 24-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
BTW, I am not sure how many of you are aware of some of the chatter that the Antifa/BLM groups have been making and how they made contact with South American gangs whom claim they will be joining in the attempted take over of U.S. cities.

Only an imbecile would believe that, you know, the same type of imbecile that would think the Mongols and the Hell's Angels were going to Seattle to take back the CHAZ.

You still have some time to prepare if you are smart, even though most prepper websites are backlogged about a month. But you still have some time, just remember it will take about a month for your items to arrive.

Yes. Stock pile your ammo, hunker down in your incel bunker, the Sinaloa Cartel and MS-13 are coming to your mom's house.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
COVID19 is so deadly it takes a test and 3 days waiting to find out if you have the Damn thing 🦃🆘

You are probably just ignorant about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

My post was not about masks. Masks do seem to help mitigate the spread. This is worldwide, the countries that shut all the way down and required face coverings are in a better position in regard to the outbreak than the US. We are not even allowed to travel to pretty much anywhere at this point.

If we would have followed the guidelines that were set forth by our government a few months back and the entire country followed it, we would be in a better position to move forward.

The President announced staged plans for containment. Then two days later started tweeting for states to liberate and encouraged Governor's to open back up for the economy.
Now we are at this point.

Say it's fake,say it is just like the flu, say there are as many deaths as there normally is. That is just not true. As I said I have personally never known this many people to die of the flu in my lifetime. Maybe I am lucky because no one I've personally known died from the flu ever.
I do know people who have died from this illness and they were not old or have underlying conditions.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hospitals got bounty money for covid patents. It's more then just political. Any chance for someone to make money would take it no matter the lie that must be told.

This is a human problem

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
So tell us, who was it you personally knew that was co.pletely healthy and yoyng that died. Go ahead, please verify this for us.

I live in tampa florida. Of the six people i know personally who came down with the corona, all six recovered just fine. Two sixty somethings approachhing retirement. It was a nasty cold to them that came with some bronchitis. A thirty something female and her daughter. Literally recovered and claimed to feel notging different in their health. Two of my co workers twsted positive. Young fella in his twenties felt nothing except an ear infection. The fifty something lady is still out but recovering well.

I have spoken with at least ten people who also personally have friends or family that tested positive. Not a single passing. I have yet to personally interact with a single individual who has known someone that had died from this virus. My local hospitals, and i live between two by the way, are hardly in any kind of situation with capacity.

Nobody ever wants to admit that they could be manipulated by media terrorism because it would expose their lack of critical thinking.

Frankly, unless your already half a century old or living in an ALF, it is ddoubtful you will personally know someone who is going to die from a corona infection. And if your telling me you know some young healthy person to die from corona alone, it can easily be proven with a news link as that is a great story for pushing more terrorism.

And if it were at all true, can easily be chalked up to an anomoly.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Breaking..

Palm Beach County Florida. 589 covid-19 deaths. 169 of them were not due to covid-19.

www.redstate.com...

Imagine how this has been, and is being repeated all over the country.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

There is a news article in my area which does mention the 3 although not by name but noted because of where they worked. I'm not going to provide that information as my employer name is not something I wish to inform ATS. I do know of people who were ill and recovered usually after about 3 weeks. One was older, a couple in their 30s.

Choose to believe me or not. Your situation occurred for you, mine for me. It does not make one or the other invalid. I cannot believe I am supposed to provide obituaries of people I know to satisfy you. I'm actually glad you don't know of anyone who passed away from it. Choose to believe what you wish to be the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join