It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Admit COVID-19 Deaths, and Possibly New Cases as well, are Conflated for Political Motives.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I thought they were claiming the virus isn't about politics and isn't about Trump.

Who's been claiming that? The left has been blaming Trump from the start clamming that it didn't come from China.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
There is a side theory that they started teaching Common Core in 2010 and ten years later no one can run a legitimate set of numbers anymore.

Russia and China both did this, to us. Used our free society and education against us.

Juvenile indoctrination, via free education, but who was teaching the lesson?

Teach the kids something to stand up for something, but what were they taught to stand up for?

Yep, it's literally happening now in our schools.

20 year plan.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What if there have been no Covid deaths but something else?

edit on 23-7-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That may be the case, but it is a bit hard to explain it like that, in light of what is happening elsewhere around the world.

edit on 24/7/2020 by chr0naut because: Oops, I accidently hit 'quote' rather than 'reply'

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This really is something to watch knowing where they have wanted
to take us my entire adult life. And now watching it unfold right
in front of me. This is how they make it all happen. And not even
a whisper of resistance. To suggest these people don't know what
they're doing. That they're incompetent is a great error. This is
a gigantic plan so easy to see if you just look.

its interesting and terrifying. having everyone sitting around consuming more propaganda on a daily basis then ever before has proven very effective

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I'm going to be honest, as soon as they started parading around the typical Hollywood actors on TV (Ellen, Hanks, etc.) as having it and being good little sheep staying in their homes I knew it was fake.

Yes, it's FAKE.

You can see! Doesn't it suck?

I can't even stand to go out in the world and see what
they've done to it? It looks like a marvel comic.

No one can buy or sell without the mask. Ring any bells people?

You over there ya you! Why are walking around outside by yourself
wearing that gaw damn mask? Dude you're an idiot. No look if you
wanna wear the mask that's fine sir. But I'm afraid I'm gonna have
to ask you to leave the outdoors. And step inside a store some where
sir please? Oh why you ask. Because if you're stupid enough to think
you have to wear that thing outside. Then you're to stupid to even
be outside pal. Now go on get back in the store. Get out here you
idiot!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
so I read that there are so many swabs taken the test results are hopelessly backlogged the news lady reporter said she could get the test and the results back really fast not anymore she can't get a test and the last one she got took a long time to come back......

a reply to: carewemust

Testing someone for the heck of it is Crazy. If someone feels sick, sure, go get tested. So few are being hospitalized that having Covid-19 is no more dangerous than having the FLU at this point.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Watch what the News media does NOT say, for clues as to how non-lethal Covid-19 is.

Right now, they are attempting to gin up massive fear and trepidation over our children going to school, picking up Covid-19, coming home, and killing Mommy or Daddy or Grandpa or Grandma.

What the media fails to point out is that school systems abroad have already begun classes and the virus is NOT being transmitted from the children to adults in the home.

The treasonous idiots on CNN proclaim several times a day that other countries did a better job with Covid-19 than America.

Today, President Trump points out during his live briefing how kids are not spreading Covid-19 to adults in these countries. CNN (on tape delay) interrupted just before Trump pointed out how well schools are faring overseas, to do some stupid fact-checker, then rejoined the briefing.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I thought they were claiming the virus isn't about politics and isn't about Trump.

Who's been claiming that? The left has been blaming Trump from the start clamming that it didn't come from China.

The same people who have been accusing Trump supporters of saying the virus is a hoax and making it all about screwing over Trump?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

BTW genius, my statements and evidence proves there is a lot less cases of COVID-19 deaths

What evidence? Your 1st link is a news story to an anecdotal quote with no evidence. 2nd link was to a solitary doctor (from a Libertarian bias website) who has supposedly "spoken to" some physicians. 3rd link is a solitary doctors opinion. 4th link does nothing for your claims whatsoever. 5th link is talking about the risk/benefits for people that are required to take it as per their Lupus diagnosis (basically 'don't despair, there are a few benefits to this life threatening drug'). 6th link, another anecdotal solitary docs opinion. And your last link is 3 months old. Which in Covid years might as well be decades out of date.

And...

First, I am pro-Trump...

You shouldn't type/or speak anything at all unless you want people to know your real IQ level...

Perhaps if I can identify the elephant next to the confusing camel I will be smart enough to brag about how smart I am.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Liberals whom keep on claiming "how bad is COVID-19 in the U.S." are expecting must Americans to be too stupid to understand we are being lied to daily and numbers are being inflated to blame President Trump for COVID-19.

We can all agree that this is pretty much a give-in. They've been trying to get Trump out of office since before day one. This is their last gasp. I hope your right that people are smart enough to see what is really going on and Trump wins with a landslide.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

It's like showing card tricks to a dog isn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It must be political because (I think) pneumonia has killed more people this year than C19 and without a lockdown!πŸ†˜

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This is a question in regard to inflated numbers and the claim that just as many people die from the flu etc.

My work involves speaking with people globally at least a few times a week. People outside of the U.S. like to ease into meetings by talking about the weather, traffic, etc. COVID always comes up. This week alone a co-worker in Mexico mentioned 4 people they personally know who passed away in the past 2 weeks. A co-worker in South Africa mentioned one and a co-worker in the Asia Pacific region mentioned two.

This is not just a US issue. I personally in my lifetime have not had 3 co-workers in their 30s and 40s die from the flu or Pneumonia within a month.

You honestly believe with the way that wearing masks and making shut downs political did not have an effect on the amount of deaths we are seeing? If you have cancer and thus a weakened system and get another infection, isn't the cause of death still due to the cancer as the contributing factor? You really think the flu kills as many people as those who have died in the last 6 months?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just saw my first SCAMDEMIC bumper sticker last night, and I want one badly.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

LOL. So funny.

Look at you when months ago you were all for staying home:

...in Republican cities and states people are being ASKED to understand their responsibilities (with freedom also comes responsibilities otherwise you are an anarchist) and to please stay home and only go out if needed...

How's that working out Captain Republican now that it's been mandated?

Oh, the delicious irony of your salty conservative tears. I lick them enjoyably from your quivering cheeks.

edit on 24-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: πŸ‘β€πŸ•

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Public Notice...

Masks make you dumber by recyling CO2 back into your blood.

Use sparingly!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why aren't cities where rioting has gone on for months seeing spikes in Hoaxvid?

Things that make you go hmmm.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Monitoring systems would show if protestors relatives are getting sick.

THEY ARE NOT

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: okrian

It's like showing card tricks to a dog isn't it?

That's the third or fourth time you've dragged that old saw out - try harder.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join