It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Admit COVID-19 Deaths, and Possibly New Cases as well, are Conflated for Political Motives.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Liberals whom keep on claiming "how bad is COVID-19 in the U.S." are expecting must Americans to be too stupid to understand we are being lied to daily and numbers are being inflated to blame President Trump for COVID-19.

"There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition, and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU [intensive care unit] and then have a heart or kidney problem," she said during a Tuesday news briefing at the White House. "Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death.

"The intent is ... if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that," she added.

Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as 'COVID-19' deaths, regardless of cause

BTW, as of now i haven't found any other western country that uses the same standard to counting deaths of COVID-19 as it's being done in the U.S.

The truth has been published even in left-wing sources, yet people in the left mostly seem to be oblivious to this.

Earlier this month, Illinois’s top health official explained that any victim diagnosed with the novel coronavirus would be classified as a COVID-19 death—regardless of whether it contributed to the patient’s death."

Physicians Say Hospitals Are Pressuring ER Docs to List COVID-19 on Death Certificates. Here’s Why

Apparently even FEE has turned left "despite claiming to be a Libertarian source."

Really, not only are they saying, despite their other claims contradicting themselves, that doctors are being pressured to put all deaths of patients who had COVID-19, and having died of COVID-19 whether or not that was the real reason for the deaths. But, they are also saying in moslty left-wing sources that it is okay to conflate the numbers of deaths from COVID-19... That's how stupid sources to the left expect most Americans to be...

The left doesn't even care for the fact that we already have medication that will help save, and has saved, people from COVID-19.

One study found that early administration of hydroxychloroquine makes hospitalized patients substantially less likely to die
By Joshua Nelson | Fox News

Dr. Harvey Risch, an epidemiology professor at Yale School of Public Health, said on Tuesday that he thinks hydroxychloroquine could save 75,000 to 100,000 lives if the drug is widely used to treat coronavirus.

“There are many doctors that I’ve gotten hostile remarks about saying that all the evidence is bad for it and, in fact, that is not true at all,” Risch told “Ingraham Angle," adding that he believes the drug can be used as a "prophylactic" for front-line workers, as other countries like India have done.

Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19: Yale epidemiology professor

Countries like India have been resorting to giving Hydroxychloroquine to health care staff.

Despite the fact that in the U.S. even the FDA has given permission for the use of Hydroxychloriquine in hospitals, and clinical trials still many doctors are saying this drug is just like using a placebo, which is false.

Hydroxychloroquine or Chloroquine for COVID-19: Drug Safety Communication - FDA Cautions Against Use Outside of the Hospital Setting or a Clinical Trial Due to Risk of Heart Rhythm Problems

As for the claim that Hydroxychloroquine is bad for the heart...

The anti-malarial drug lowers cholesterol and blood sugar and makes blood less sticky, which is good for reducing blood clots and heart attack risk.

If you take the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) as part of your treatment for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis (RA), you may be getting cardiovascular protection as an added bonus.

That’s welcome news because it’s estimated that about half of lupus patients experience heart complications, and heart attacks occur at younger ages in lupus patients than in the general population. Even as young adults, black and Hispanic women with lupus often have plaque build-up in their arteries that hikes their risk of heart attack. And experts have long known that people with RA are more likely to develop heart disease, even if they don’t show signs of clogged arteries: inflammation from arthritis disease activity is thought to be the link.

Because hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) has been associated with lower levels of cholesterol, blood sugar, and the tendency of blood to clot — all cardiovascular risk factors — researchers looked at the association between HCQ use and the occurrence of heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots (in lungs or deep veins). The results were presented at the 2019 American College of Rheumatology/Association of Rheumatology Professionals annual meeting in Atlanta.

Taking Hydroxychloroquine for RA or Lupus Can Reduce Heart Risk by 17%

Supposedly Hydroxychloroquine "could" be fatal to about 10% of the people in the U.S., but several doctors are claiming that the risk is too high to be used as treatment for COVID-19 which is being deemed as very dangerous?... How does that make any sense?

Mayo Clinic cardiologist: 'Inexcusable' to ignore hydroxychloroquine side effects

Why not give it to patients whom must be put on ventilators because of COVID-19? More so when the mortality rate for patients with COVID-19 dying, or having to stay on ventilators after being put in a ventilator is between 76.4% and 97.2% depending on age?

Only about 3.3% of patients were discharged alive after being put on ventilators in new York city. While 72.2% had to be kept on ventilator.
'Mortality rates for those who received mechanical ventilation in the 18-to-65 and older-than-65 age groups were 76.4% and 97.2%, respectively.'

Ironically if you are not put on a ventilator, and you are 18-65 years or older your chances of staying alive are much greater. 'Mortality rates for those in the 18-to-65 and older-than-65 age groups who did not receive mechanical ventilation were 1.98% and 26.6%, respectively.'

Presenting Characteristics, Comorbidities, and Outcomes Among 5700 Patients Hospitalized With COVID-19 in the New York City Area

edit on 23-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There is a side theory that they started teaching Common Core in 2010 and ten years later no one can run a legitimate set of numbers anymore.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Nancy has now said it's the Trump virus. I thought it came from China.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Nancy knew it was coming to the U.S. from China, before it arrived. People are going to be SHOCKED when the evidence is revealed.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Or there's a lot less than being reported. Which is much more likely since testing is tragically unavailable and/or overwhelmed in many places in the USA. Our numbers mirror other countries per capita where there has been poor management and a rapid increase in spread. But I know your agenda states that you must believe otherwise cause government is bad... unless it's a secret police hauling people off in unmarked cars, or dumping billions into the MIC, or passing laws that decide what people can do with their bodies... then you all can't help but go all LINO.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
so I read that there are so many swabs taken the test results are hopelessly backlogged the news lady reporter said she could get the test and the results back really fast not anymore she can't get a test and the last one she got took a long time to come back......

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 23-7-2020 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The covert operation viral Intel deception had many convinient purposes.
One was to terrorize the American population in an effort to subliminally encourage a public appeal for government healthcare like is the case in much of the developed world.
The current primary utilization is a euphemism for state/deep state actions against each other between china and the usa. Much like Isis was the go to scapegoat for confrontations and covert ops between military powers.

The banks saw it working well since bilderberg 2019 plans of media weaponization has everyone just jumping at the chance to consume fear they decided to utilise covid as a tool in their war on cash.

However, it looks more likely that the primary plan is working towards that government controlled healthcare. One of the reasons though as americans we are so skeptical is that many nations that have a system like that rwuire mandatory physician visits. Coupled with authoritarian reps seeking to disarm all of America, ban firearma and roll out the red carpet for foreign communist takeover, that kind of system does not jive with us.

If we went back in time and mass tested America, we would have mostly the same numbers of infected individuals of the benign corona virus family in any given year. Once you account for the malicious iintentional misrepresentation of even auto deaths as a covid death with positive test, we see just how successful weaponised media have become, turning entire populations into hypochondriacs over a virus the majority of the human race has survived on average half a dozen times if they are at least thirty years old.

Up to a third of severe colds are attributed to a corona infection. Rhinovirus accounts for many of the pess severe ones. Heck something like 20% of colds still have no known source reason .

Anyways, we just got to keep on trucking and supporting our potus during this war on China while trying to fight off their absolute takeover of America utilising paid reps and other leaders paving the way with twisted policies.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Look at how the CDC suddenly stopped tracking FLU hospitalizations in mid-April of this year!

See the chart here: www.cdc.gov...

It's likely that people with FLU were being classified as COVID-19 Infected.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This is insane to obey these people who have no credibility.
Look what these weird people are doing to us and our country.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Or there's a lot less than being reported. Which is much more likely since testing is tragically unavailable and/or overwhelmed in many places in the USA. Our numbers mirror other countries per capita where there has been poor management and a rapid increase in spread. But I know your agenda states that you must believe otherwise cause government is bad... unless it's a secret police hauling people off in unmarked cars, or dumping billions into the MIC, or passing laws that decide what people can do with their bodies... then you all can't help but go all LINO.

Excuse me?... My agenda states that I must believe government is bad?... Where in the world did you get that from?... First, I am pro-Trump... Second, I am not against government, but I am not in favor of big/dictatorial regimes either... gtfo...

BTW genius, my statements and evidence proves there is a lot less cases of COVID-19 deaths, and probably people getting COVID-19, in the U.S. than is being reported... You shouldn't type/or speak anything at all unless you want people to know your real IQ level...

edit on 23-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy knew it was coming to the U.S. from China, before it arrived. People are going to be SHOCKED when the evidence is revealed.

It will forever be known as the:

Pelosi Plague

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
They've tested million people India is second, we are below the world average.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Your tears are delicious.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

This is insane to obey these people who have no credibility.
Look what these weird people are doing to us and our country.

Naa, that can't be true... CNN reported that for real?... ROFLMAO...
BTW, i did a search and couldn't find that, so either they took it off, or someone did some good photoshopping there.

edit on 23-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

It will forever be known as the:

Pelosi Plague

That's what will be printed on her prison clothes.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I don't trust the Libertarian party as it currently is. In my experience it's been gaining a lot of former Democrats and other individuals who maintain leftist ideologies.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I thought they were claiming the virus isn't about politics and isn't about Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Look at how the CDC suddenly stopped tracking FLU hospitalizations in mid-April of this year!

See the chart here: www.cdc.gov...

It's likely that people with FLU were being classified as COVID-19 Infected.

The flu is now a symptom of Covid-19.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

This really is something to watch knowing where they have wanted
to take us my entire adult life. And now watching it unfold right
in front of me. This is how they make it all happen. And not even
a whisper of resistance. To suggest these people don't know what
they're doing. That they're incompetent is a great error. This is
a gigantic plan so easy to see if you just look.

edit on 23-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm going to be honest, as soon as they started parading around the typical Hollywood actors on TV (Ellen, Hanks, etc.) as having it and being good little sheep staying in their homes I knew it was fake.

Yes, it's FAKE.

The virus is no more dangerous (and indistinguishable) from the common flu.

And if you want to know more, I'll tell you this...

China is behind it just like BLM.

Yes, China is behind BLM.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join