It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2020 Defense Dept. Briefed On Off World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Indeed.

I've got a pile of computer parts that I need to get rid of but I can't bring myself to take them to the dump.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Indeed.

I've got a pile of computer parts that I need to get rid of but I can't bring myself to take them to the dump.

NOOOO Phage, Nooo
Do you realise that recycling of preciousss metals is a priority for Europe, and also the USA right?
You know that China owns most of these mines, even those on US soil, right?
I'm talking Lithium Niobium Neodymium Hafnium, in fact any element that ends with 'um' is important.
Send it to me, i will melt it down and use it for antigravity & time travel experiments.
In return i will engrave your name on the hull of my saucer,

edit on 4-8-2020 by playswithmachines because: Mad MacOSX...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
EVEN MORE ...............BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TTSA!!!!!!!!

Life is GOOD!! Woop Woop!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

THANK YOU TTSA!!!!!!!!

Elect me another 4 years and I'll finally get around to draining the swamp and tell you about UFOs. How desperate are you as a president you are promising to tell people about UFOs to get votes for a second term.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

THANK YOU TTSA!!!!!!!!

I've been following this thread for 7 pages now, and have not felt the need to comment until now.

Posts and replies like yours ( hysterical/juvenile ) are probably part of the reason we will never get actual disclosure.

The powers that be, most likely see the childish glee, knee-jerk reaction at the slightest mention of anything 'unnatural' and think to themselves... "nope, they don't quite seem to be ready yet".

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

THANK YOU TTSA!!!!!!!!

I've been following this thread for 7 pages now, and have not felt the need to comment until now.

Posts and replies like yours ( hysterical/juvenile ) are probably part of the reason we will never get actual disclosure.

The powers that be, most likely see the childish glee, knee-jerk reaction at the slightest mention of anything 'unnatural' and think to themselves... "nope, they don't quite seem to be ready yet".

How dare you talk to Tom DeLonge like that!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Indeed.

I’m in search of IBM 5100 parts, do have any of those by chance?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

OMG

Washington(CNN) The Pentagon is forming a new task force to investigate UFOs that have been observed by US military aircraft, according to two defense officials. Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist will help oversee the task force, which is expected to be officially unveiled in the next few days, according to the officials. Previous efforts to look into what the Pentagon dubs unidentified aerial phenomena were led by the US Navy as many of the documented encounters involved their aircraft.

amp.cnn.com...

WE DID IT!!!!
Thank you Chris Mellon and Big Lue!!

Nothing says the government is going to get to the bottom on things like "task force". Yawn.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

THANK YOU TTSA!!!!!!!!

Elect me another 4 years and I'll finally get around to draining the swamp and tell you about UFOs. How desperate are you as a president you are promising to tell people about UFOs to get votes for a second term.

Not as desperate as the Dems are nominating an old racist with dementia and a woman that no one likes as his running mate.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: FishBait

THANK YOU TTSA!!!!!!!!

Not as desperate as the Dems are nominating an old racist with dementia and a woman that no one likes as his running mate.

Good lord, take it to the mud pit snowflake.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

THANK YOU TTSA!!!!!!!!

Yeah his posts are probably why there isn't disclosure....um no. You can say your theory without having to diss someone.

Anyhow, if Trump is pressed about UFO's and he uses it as a ploy for the election, him winning or not won't hurt disclosure. The president is just a rotating chair and it's the people and now the military that is pushing for disclosure.

We might have a huge visitation soon, could be what is going on.

I could also see Elon Musk who isn't a big alien guy but more simulation theory, also a Trump guy, he could say his space craft encountered aliens and disclose everything himself.

I could also see Trump being a terrible leader if there was an invasion or large visitation.
edit on 13-8-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

THANK YOU TTSA!!!!!!!!

Yeah his posts are probably why there isn't disclosure....um no. You can say your theory without having to diss someone.

Anyhow, if Trump is pressed about UFO's and he uses it as a ploy for the election, him winning or not won't hurt disclosure. The president is just a rotating chair and it's the people and now the military that is pushing for disclosure.

We might have a huge visitation soon, could be what is going on.

I could also see Elon Musk who isn't a big alien guy but more simulation theory, also a Trump guy, he could say his space craft encountered aliens and disclose everything himself.

I could also see Trump being a terrible leader if there was an invasion or large visitation.

How is the military pushing for disclosure when they are denying they even have much evidence and actively ridiculed military personal that reported UFOs until very recently? Even though top military have been studying UFOs in secret for decades. They even tried to lie that AATIP was ended just liked they lied everything ended with Blue Book finding there is nothing to UFO reports. They just rename the projects and move personnel around for obfuscation but the work never ends and they lie and cover it up non stop.

A few military people coming forward on their own is not disclosure. The military has waged secret wars with secret technology for decades this is their MO. They have no reason to disclose anything they know about UFOs. Either they know they are real but don't know any meaningful details which makes them look dumb, or they know all kinds of details which potentially gives them an upper hand vs other world powers so they would never disclose any details.
edit on 14-8-2020 by FishBait because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join