It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2020 Defense Dept. Briefed On Off World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

For real. Teledoc is a thing guys. Please, we care about you all.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hawkguy

Im pissed off when People supposedly looking for truths dont listen to other People who have first-hand knowledge of said truths.

I have personally been inside several different Craft others call UFOS ...VASTLY DIFFERENT.

I do not care what some guy who is ex-Government/Military/Private Contractor has to say about UFO Disclosure....ok.

I used to be patient now not so much.

Ingrates and lazy O2 thieves....to stunted from near-birth to even see the Path before their Feet.

Ask someone in a humble way to explain to you how these Craft work or remain intentionally and willingly stupid and retarded by choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

How does it work then?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So people that are new here shouldn't be asking questions because they should have been here sooner?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You could have said that in one or two sentences.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Im pissed off when People supposedly looking for truths dont listen to other People who have first-hand knowledge of said truths.

I have personally been inside several different Craft others call UFOS ...VASTLY DIFFERENT.

I do not care what some guy who is ex-Government/Military/Private Contractor has to say about UFO Disclosure....ok.

Ingrates and lazy O2 thieves....to stunted from near-birth to even see the Path before their Feet.

Ask someone in a humble way to explain to you how these Craft work or remain intentionally and willingly stupid and retarded by choice.

The aliens didn't teach you that the word "retarded" isn't nice to use? Maybe they aren't so advanced. Or maybe they really are from the secret Nazi space program. Ohhhhhh, the plot thickens.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Hi,
You make some rather bold assertions through this thread, after demanding we take up arms and prepare for war, and throwing vauge statements about truths and realities.
I am a genuinely curious human, if youd be so kind to elaborate with details of your claims. Possibly provide some proofs at all?? Have you got some threads perhaps discussing your experiences?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: billytron
Possibly provide some proofs at all?? Have you got some threads perhaps discussing your experiences?

He started the ball rolling eleven years ago with graphic descriptions of his various abductions.

For example: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was abducted at age seven by humans wearing blue jumpsuit style military uniforms.There was a human woman present who wore a flowing robe.There was a small "creature"present that I believe was like a clone of some sort,it did not like me at all.It was similar to the small robed creatures that were present in my home during the abductions.The humans did not come into my home during my abductions.The creatures were afraid of me for various reasons,the humans were not afraid of me at all.

Alien implants seem to have powered-up his brain:

I read the entire World Book Encyclopedia,word for word,every page of every volume including both HUGE dictionaries,and the entire bible by age eight.I was also the most outstanding male athlete in my school,at five foot six and one hundred and eighty pounds.From age seven on I had a tremendous increase in my "belief"in my abilities to achieve any goal I aspired to and an intense need to compete and learn to lead.In grade four my elementary school principal arranged for me to have a library card for the HIGH SCHOOL library to accommodate my needs.Myself and one other student in my school of the same age as me scored OFF THE CHARTS on our I.Q tests.

Make of that what you will. He's obviously very intelligent; his command of English and spelling is certainly exemplary.

His patience, modesty and decorum? Not so much. He needs to work on that to get more people on his side.

Abductions (as a potential reality operating on a different plain; as a purely psychological phenomenon common to the human psyche; or as fantasised gibberish) fascinate me more than any other area of ufology. I have read the accounts of many people who are inherently trustworthy (many on ATS itelf) and have shown great braveness (plus reluctance) in coming forward in some cases. The stories can be very strange, chilling and worthy of further investigation.

Diplomatically speaking, I think it's entirely possible that one4all had a very strange experience at a young age. As to whether any of the three options I just mentioned apply to his case, is up to the reader.

edit on 29-7-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Make of that what you will. He's obviously very intelligent; his command of English and spelling is certainly exemplary.

What? Read this reply by Trayen11:

"I'm sorry, I tried very hard to read your entire post and take it seriously. In the end I gave up after reading the section covering your emmense intelligence and OFF THE CHART I.Q. If your I.Q. is that high and your knowledge base so high I figure you would have read at least one book pretaining to sentence structure and grammar. I dont pretend to be all knowing or extremley intelligent, but for someone with the knowledge base you claim to have you should at least be able to form your sentences properly.

If you really want people to take your posts seriously around here, do not make grand claims about being a genious and not be able to at least form simple sentence properly. I mean come on, basic grammar and sentence structure was covered in grade 4 or 5 I believe when I went to school."
edit on 29-7-2020 by UltimaRatio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rancidmilk2go

Containers for beings deprived of form.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Imagine that fish who, at the last moment, manages to wriggle loose from the hook and drops back into the water....and then sets about to tell all the other fish about his abduction by hideous otherworldly creatures from above...and that he saw many other dead or dieing fish that these creatures from above had abducted. Can you imagine how ludicrous his story would sound?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Perhaps disclosure in your scenario will come in the form of fishing nets... no fish will be left unfried.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Perhaps disclosure in your scenario will come in the form of fishing nets... no fish will be left unfried.

"Fishing nets" as the instrument of our demise? More likely....internets! Bwah hahaha! (approximation of evil laugh).
edit on 7/29/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

edit on 7/29/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Thanks for your post ConfusedBrit, I'll have a read through it.
Ive seen both of you guys posting over the years, I certainly appreciate everyone's genuine input.

As for one4all, you mention his intelligence. I would assume intelligent peoples minds moving so quick and can easily understand and comprehend new information, you would find them frustrated with simpler folk!

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: billytron
Possibly provide some proofs at all?? Have you got some threads perhaps discussing your experiences?

He started the ball rolling eleven years ago with graphic descriptions of his various abductions.

For example: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was abducted at age seven by humans wearing blue jumpsuit style military uniforms.There was a human woman present who wore a flowing robe.There was a small "creature"present that I believe was like a clone of some sort,it did not like me at all.It was similar to the small robed creatures that were present in my home during the abductions.The humans did not come into my home during my abductions.The creatures were afraid of me for various reasons,the humans were not afraid of me at all.

Alien implants seem to have powered-up his brain:

I read the entire World Book Encyclopedia,word for word,every page of every volume including both HUGE dictionaries,and the entire bible by age eight.I was also the most outstanding male athlete in my school,at five foot six and one hundred and eighty pounds.From age seven on I had a tremendous increase in my "belief"in my abilities to achieve any goal I aspired to and an intense need to compete and learn to lead.In grade four my elementary school principal arranged for me to have a library card for the HIGH SCHOOL library to accommodate my needs.Myself and one other student in my school of the same age as me scored OFF THE CHARTS on our I.Q tests.

His patience, modesty and decorum? Not so much. He needs to work on that to get more people on his side.

Abductions (as a potential reality operating on a different plain; as a purely psychological phenomenon common to the human psyche; or as fantasised gibberish) fascinate me more than any other area of ufology. I have read the accounts of many people who are inherently trustworthy (many on ATS itelf) and have shown great braveness (plus reluctance) in coming forward in some cases. The stories can be very strange, chilling and worthy of further investigation.

Diplomatically speaking, I think it's entirely possible that one4all had a very strange experience at a young age. As to whether any of the three options I just mentioned apply to his case, is up to the reader.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

They call him "Dirty Harry" for a reason, y'know

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Private Sector mining company for asteroids and debris.
There's tons, and I mean literally metric tons of scrap material floating around in space.

Venture capitalism and space is an inevitable industry.

What's surprises me is that the private sector hasn't cornered the market on non atmosphere propulsion.
Especially when governments dropped the ball on private sector space capabilities. Now they are playing catch up.

Who's to blame now, the greedy politicians or the enterprising entrepreneur, whom picked up said ball?

I say, good job to those who are in space. Travel safe.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Ore is not the same thing as scrap metal.

But someday we'll mine it. It will be a long while before there's a profit to be had.

edit on 7/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But someday we'll mine it. It will be a long while before there's a profit to be had.

I'm reminded of that guy who used to sell acres of land on the moon for $15. That included mining rights for Helium 3. I remember Michael Jackson bought quite a few acres. (There is also a crater named after Michael by the way). I kinda doubt those mineral rights will hold up in court.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Private Sector mining company for asteroids and debris.
There's tons, and I mean literally metric tons of scrap material floating around in space.

Venture capitalism and space is an inevitable industry.

What's surprises me is that the private sector hasn't cornered the market on non atmosphere propulsion.
Especially when governments dropped the ball on private sector space capabilities. Now they are playing catch up.

Who's to blame now, the greedy politicians or the enterprising entrepreneur, whom picked up said ball?

I say, good job to those who are in space. Travel safe.

You hear people talk about this a lot in media but I assume we just don't have the tech to mine in space and it would seem prohibitively expensive. Mostly the second as we have landed on a asteroid and automated mining in space shouldn't be that hard to design. I would assume it's something they talk about because we are draining our natural resources so fast on Earth they are looking for options.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Our own landfills will keep us busy until we figure out how to mine asteroids efficiently enough to make it profitable.
edit on 1-8-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join