It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2020 Defense Dept. Briefed On Off World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
This announcement makes those world leader trips to Antarctica stand out much more. Trump already made mention of Roswell and we still have not gotten an explanation of exactly why the Pope and many others headed to the pole.

I'm still wondering if Covid is being used heavily to downplay what could very well be alien or extra-dimensional contact. The world is too busy worrying about getting sick and fearing the unrest bubbling up from protests to put too much consideration into disclosure.

I was telling my kids about this announcement and they just kind of shrugged and said 'About time.' Like it was no big deal.

I agree. The Pope and astronaut Buzz Aldrin (both elderly at the time) visit the most inaccessible place on earth at the same time? With no explanation given?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Blue Shift
They're not saying what you think they're saying.

The briefing could easily have consisted of something along the lines of, we've picked up some odd slag from UFO sighting areas, nothing to indicate it wasn't built on Earth. If he had information like dates and locations and names he would have said so long ago, up front, not just as an, "Oh, by the way..." thing.

It wasn't an "Oh, by the way thing".
He also held by a classified briefing with the Senate Armed Services Comittee on the subject October 21 of last year and again with the Senate Intelligence Comittee on October 23.
And he states "that it was not made on this Earth."
And they're not saying what I think they're saying? In my post I specifically mention that these materials/crafts could have been manufactured in space by a rival nation or perhaps an allied nation.

Is this because of my earlier thread?

Why not just say something like, "On September 19, 1973, an an unknown object crashed into the jungle in Costa Rica and a CIA extraction team recovered a spacecraft we now believe is from a planet around Wolf 359." Why not say something like that? Why all the back channeling? Why all the obvious marketing blather instead of simple announcement of the "facts?" It's because they don't have any.

Hell, I can give you a briefing about supposed crashes. I could go on about Shag Harbor, Roswell, Aztec, Cape Girardeau, Kecksburg, and a half dozen more. They all have their mythology to them, and I imagine the Pentagon might have found some slag or other bits of unidentified metal of unknown origin. But if they had the goods, they could -- I don't know -- actually just present them! But they're not. Why? What's the hold up? Think about it. Why did they announce this in just this way?

If you don't conclude that this is just a bunch of Aviary birdies chirping a lot of UFO double-talk, then I'm afraid you're letting your expectations run wild and not listening to what is actually being said, which is a whole lot of nothing.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

They're not saying what you think they're saying.

The briefing could easily have consisted of something along the lines of, we've picked up some odd slag from UFO sighting areas, nothing to indicate it wasn't built on Earth. If he had information like dates and locations and names he would have said so long ago, up front, not just as an, "Oh, by the way..." thing.

It wasn't an "Oh, by the way thing".
He also held by a classified briefing with the Senate Armed Services Comittee on the subject October 21 of last year and again with the Senate Intelligence Comittee on October 23.
And he states "that it was not made on this Earth."
And they're not saying what I think they're saying? In my post I specifically mention that these materials/crafts could have been manufactured in space by a rival nation or perhaps an allied nation.

Is this because of my earlier thread?

Why not just say something like, "On September 19, 1973, an an unknown object crashed into the jungle in Costa Rica and a CIA extraction team recovered a spacecraft we now believe is from a planet around Wolf 359." Why not say something like that? Why all the back channeling? Why all the obvious marketing blather instead of simple announcement of the "facts?" It's because they don't have any.

Hell, I can give you a briefing about supposed crashes. I could go on about Shag Harbor, Roswell, Aztec, Cape Girardeau, Kecksburg, and a half dozen more. They all have their mythology to them, and I imagine the Pentagon might have found some slag or other bits of unidentified metal of unknown origin. But if they had the goods, they could -- I don't know -- actually just present them! But they're not. Why? What's the hold up? Think about it. Why did they announce this in just this way?

If you don't conclude that this is just a bunch of Aviary birdies chirping a lot of UFO double-talk, then I'm afraid you're letting your expectations run wild and not listening to what is actually being said, which is a whole lot of nothing.

Well....whatever helps you sleep at night....

Giving me a briefing and giving a briefing to the Senate Armed Services Comittee and the Senate Intelligence Comittee are two very different things. Do the latter and let me know how it went.
edit on 7/24/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
a reply to: MissSmartypants
People talk about the Fermi Paradox but that never made any sense to me. In order to accept something like that you would have to ignore the mountains of evidence that says we have been visited.

.'s.

Most of the dismissive “theories” like this regarding UFOs are almost always based on major flaws in there premise.
Such as:
Any intelligent life would advance just like us and want to explore. Perhaps they have scanning methods so advanced they don’t have to leave their planet. Perhaps they just don’t care and enjoy their life as is. Perhaps they breath water through gills like a fish and traveling off planet is so not worth the effort of figuring out how to build a flying fish tank.

Any intelligent life would come here and introduce themselves immediately. We are so self centered to think alien life would progress like us AND be so thrilled to meet us in person. Perhaps they are observing from ships we barley see and think “yuck, all these apes do is fight and spread disease don’t let them know we are here!”

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

People talk about the Fermi Paradox but that never made any sense to me. In order to accept something like that you would have to ignore the mountains of evidence that says we have been visited.

.'s.

Most of the dismissive “theories” like this regarding UFOs are almost always based on major flaws in there premise.
Such as:
Any intelligent life would advance just like us and want to explore. Perhaps they have scanning methods so advanced they don’t have to leave their planet. Perhaps they just don’t care and enjoy their life as is. Perhaps they breath water through gills like a fish and traveling off planet is so not worth the effort of figuring out how to build a flying fish tank.

Any intelligent life would come here and introduce themselves immediately. We are so self centered to think alien life would progress like us AND be so thrilled to meet us in person. Perhaps they are observing from ships we barley see and think “yuck, all these apes do is fight and spread disease don’t let them know we are here!”

Saying that they will come and introduce themselves is as flawed as saying that they have 2 legs and 2 arms. We don't know. It's simple as that.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

originally posted by: FishBait

.'s.

Such as:

Saying that they will come and introduce themselves is as flawed as saying that they have 2 legs and 2 arms. We don't know. It's simple as that.

As far as the 2 arms, 2 legs thing....there are certain body structures that are conducive to being able to create technology....having some sort of small, dexterius appendages such as fingers to manipulate small parts, forward facing eyes for stereoscopic sight, some means of moving around while carrying something ( arms, legs). Physics dictates that some body structures will be more conducive to the formation of technology than others.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
And as far as having some sort of appendages which enables one to be ambulatory (legs) we humans have proven that you only need two in order to be able to stand stationary and move about in any direction including up. One leg would be unstable and hopping on one appendage would require a large energy output....unless it's a low gravity environment.

I'm betting that aliens will have their version of two arms and two legs.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

And as far as having some sort of appendages which enables one to be ambulatory (legs) we humans have proven that you only need two in order to be able to stand stationary and move about in any direction including up. One leg would be unstable and hopping on one appendage would require a large energy output....unless it's a low gravity environment.

Bi-lateral symmetry seems to be the norm for life, less single cell critters like amoeba....

Wait a minute... THE BLOB ! We might be back to stuffing socks and underwear into the spaces under the doors!!

edit on 24-7-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Bi-lateral symmetry seems to be the norm for life, less single cell critters like amoeba....

Wait a minute... THE BLOB ! We might be back to stuffing socks and underwear into the spaces under the doors!!
I'd like to see the blob try to fasten two pieces of wood together to construct something.

And of course you're right about the symmetry. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

I'd like to see the blob try to fasten two pieces of wood together to construct something.

And of course you're right about the symmetry. Thank you.

Theoretically, the BLOB could have unlimited appendages!

That could make it an impressive builder, and good at many other things as well.
edit on 24-7-2020 by charlyv because: s

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You know, Von Braun didn't say the alien presence wasnt real but rather that a supposed alien "threat" would be used as an excuse to weaponize space.

Carol Rosin claimed he said that.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You know, Von Braun didn't say the alien presence wasnt real but rather that a supposed alien "threat" would be used as an excuse to weaponize space.

Carol Rosin claimed he said that.

This is true. And we can never know for sure if she was telling the truth....but my personal preference is to believe she was.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Objects made in Space...Could also mean materials or things made on the ISS.Technically they are "off world vehicles not made on this Earth".

The Defense Department would need to be briefed?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: celltypespecific
And so it begins------------------------>>>

WE HAVE DISCLOSURE

www.popularmechanics.com... utm_campaign=socialflowTWPOP&socialflowTW&__twitter_impression=true
If stating "this earth" is inferring there is a "that" which is more than one and if that is the case then the vehicles are traversing dimensions! We can look at atom research which is a pointer to this being a possibility. Drip feed is on!

That's a good point. Differentiating between our solid 3 dimensional earth and possibly a higher dimensional earth that exists in the same space.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Objects made in Space...Could also mean materials or things made on the ISS.Technically they are "off world vehicles not made on this Earth".

The Defense Department would need to be briefed?
Sure. Somebody needs to tell them what those sneaky people on the ISS have been doing behind their backs. Lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

How clear on you on what she said about what Von Braun told her? Her context was quite specific.

edit on 7/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

How clear on you on what she said about what Von Braun told her?

Give me a minute to Google it and I'll tell you what I think .....just kidding, from my recollection the premise was that real and/or manufactured threats including terrorists, rogue nation's, asteroids and a threat from aliens would necessitate curtailing our freedoms and arming space but that Von Braun said it wasn't true.
.meaning those weren't the real reasons for taking our freedoms and putting nukes in space and implementing a one world government. My point was that saying that there's no alien threat is not the same as saying there's no aliens.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

My point was that saying that there's no alien threat is not the same as saying there's no aliens.

Pretty much.
So the whole bit about Von Braun was an odd distraction. And yes, I know you didn't bring it up.

edit on 7/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

My point was that saying that there's no alien threat is not the same as saying there's no aliens.

Pretty much.
So the whole bit about Von Braun was an odd distraction. And yes, I know you didn't bring it up.
And an effective distraction apparently.... since I'm still talking about it. Lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join