It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Giving In to Terrorist Protestors Have a Shocking Wake-up Call Coming Their Way.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: network dude

Most protesters aren't doing property damage.

so......does that offer a pass to the one's who are tearing things up?

You are doing some amazing gymnastics to avoid admitting that there are some bad people doing bad things and it's not the right.

Admit that the radical left is doing damage to these cities and we might be able to have a logical dialog on why. But until you can at least comprehend the basic facts, you are an NPC.

The right wing played along with all the neo liberal new speak - and so this is where it went.

You let their foot in the door and they'll take the whole house.

It's too late now tho to avoid playing political correctness...

These libs are running the house now.

As far as Im concerned the Reps are indoctrinated and out of touch and this monster they created (libs) is their problem now.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
So you are blaming this on Republicans now are you ?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Most of these people that are assembling and protesting
have a very dark agenda behind their actions.They have
been given a free hand to do whatever they want,with
little or no responsibility for their actions.
My mama instincts doesn't want to label these people as
terrorists,I would prefer to use the term traitors instead.
They are being used to destroy,burn,loot and cause injury.
They are thugs who have been brainwashed into doing other
peoples' dirty work.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
True, guess I'm at a point where the world is upside down and it feels like everyone is caught up in the same show.

I'll take a step back and find something I enjoy

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Personally?
No I don't blame anyone.
This is bigger than anyone I can't blame them for ignorance.

Politically?
Yes I blame everyone for everything.
Y'all should know better!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

That is why I have a Webster's New World College
dictionary by my side.
edit on 24-7-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
True, guess I'm at a point where the world is upside down and it feels like everyone is caught up in the same show.

I'll take a step back and find something I enjoy

Yeah definitely try that.

I drop in once or twice a week here.

Normally Im just chilling and honestly don't gaf if all civilization goes down the tubes.

Like I said I'm happy for everyone.

Life IS short so I'm focused on being happy with myself and enjoying the show.

BTW the world has always been upside down and surprisingly the last few decades have been very mild compared to the brutality thru human history.

So it's Much Ado About Nothing...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

That is why I have a Websters's New World College
dictionary by my side.

By the most broad interpretation all governments are terrorists because they use threats and fear of reprisal to get what they want - your submission.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I don't have to have any huge cojones to do anything,
I resort to bribery! I don't really think I want you on
my cookie list though.
edit on 24-7-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Calling them terrorists is ridiculous.

Wanting to tear down a statue of christopher Columbus is not terrorism...

Yeah... I'm thinking throwing rocks, and frozen water bottles and detonating fireworks that are in obvious violation of 27 CFR, Sections 555.221 through 555.224, would classify as domestic terrorism.

The "left" has absolutely no problem calling people who legally carry long guns to a protest without using them, "terrorists", but when people use commercial fireworks of sufficient explosive yield to require a license from the ATF (same agency that regulates guns), and detonate them, causing serious head injury to a member of Law Enforcement, they are NOT terrorists.

The double standard would be stunning... although it's so common now from the left it's relegated to "Rank hypocrisy? So what's new?"

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: okrian

I don't have to have any huge cojones to do anything,
I resort to bribery! I don't really think I want you on
my cookie though.

The only truly viable thing you can or should do is learn and grow and share that with others. Do your best.

That's all.
Just Be You.

Do not do these things:
Be jealous of others.
Believe in TV.
Get angry.

I know everyone wishes it'd all change overnight but looking in the mirror honestly and growing is a daily process.

It takes decades to reform a society the right way - by talking about it and thinking openly...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The choice MILITARY police ( TRUMP ! )
OR military POLICE Democrats !
OR we GO BACK TO MILITARY police !

People are SO stupid they cant SEE both sides have THE same exact Goal But you will see by January of 2021 .

Trump WANTS Military to Take over policing Right from His own mouth !
The Democrats failing to do a thing just letting rioters destroy 50 days In a row is the same Tactic leaving Trump to do exactly WHAT he said He wants TO do !

Its to late even If you woke up It was to late 15 years agaio ! it started as Russia plan to destabilize America But they fumbled the ball now china picked up the ball and is 2 YARDS from the in-zone !

You dont really believe democrats are so stupid to not see the effects or Trump is so stupid he does not know they are Giving Him exactly what HE wants !
You dont Think Trump was really out against China WHO he does MILLIONS of dollars of Business WITH ?
and who is his best BUDDY Putin .

the america that existed 30 years agaio is dead we are just twitching from remaining nerve reactions Like a headless chicken .

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes it is

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They are not going to be in for a shock..

These Democrats leaders know what they are doing.

They clearly have taken the side of the criminal and are against law enforcement.

They have to be stopped with extreme prejudice

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

Yeah... I'm thinking throwing rocks, and frozen water bottles and detonating fireworks that are in obvious violation of 27 CFR, Sections 555.221 through 555.224, would classify as domestic terrorism.

The "left" has absolutely no problem calling people who legally carry long guns to a protest without using them, "terrorists", but when people use commercial fireworks of sufficient explosive yield to require a license from the ATF (same agency that regulates guns), and detonate them, causing serious head injury to a member of Law Enforcement, they are NOT terrorists.

The double standard would be stunning... although it's so common now from the left it's relegated to "Rank hypocrisy? So what's new?"

Those federal regulations are unconstitutional.

They snuck that crap in without legitimately reworking the language of the 2nd which they were supposed to.

Alcohol is far less important yet they "had" to go through the amendment process there.

So therefore they cheated to usurp the people's power by regulating weaponry unconstitutionally.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Yep.
America is definitely dead.

They didn't riot at all over the PATRIOT ACT.

Yet if MSM says talk about XYZ topics that's what the zombies do. If Master go says outside and riot over nonsense, it happens today.
edit on 7/24/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No, it's rioting. And you're blanklet labeling everyone.

No. Rioting is generally not planned. It is generally quite in the moment.

This event is most obviously planned. They crafted spears out of the banner sticks they had. Handed out frozen bottles of water to throw at police and had a mission goal of pushing democracy aside and destroying public property (all for symbolism...well beyond social justice) and doing maximum damage to police, short of just shooting them.

If it isn't terrorism and it most certainly is not rioting, what is it? A school play? A parade? A "mostly" peaceful gathering?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Weak men or women like you make tough times.

How does that saying go again?

Hard times make strong men.
Strong men make fun times.
Fun times make weak men.
Weak men make hard times.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Earlier you used the phrase "while you country falls down around you" Or something rather similar.

So where do you call home? I mean I could be worried about the state of affairs here as told by outsiders but a lot of countries have been strangely silent on China. And their Muslim concentration camps. So I mean...if I consider things big picture----its the US or China for supremacy. Who do you think treats the world better?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Meh... A mayor shouldn't allow violence in a city, but i won't shed one tear for her deciding to remove a statue of an evil man to prevent violence.

All i see is one-sided arguments from you guys... Protestors are all evil terrorists..

Im just here to be devil's advocate in ATS' echo chamber. But go ahead, put your energy to statues. That's what is important right?

Who told you he was evil? I never heard this until the cancel culture gaggle came around.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join