It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Giving In to Terrorist Protestors Have a Shocking Wake-up Call Coming Their Way.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Try forcibly removing the black cube in Jerusalem...

Mecca.

Also, Saudi Arabia, where Mecca is located, is about as far from a free and open society as you can get so it's not exactly a good comparison.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They don't care what trump has done. People are one sided and will cheerlead whatever talking point they heard from their favorite MSM. Guarentee carewemust didn't think to call them terrorists on his own..

Of course not he wants his enemies to suffer and he wants the authorities to do his bidding.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Most protesters aren't doing property damage.

so......does that offer a pass to the one's who are tearing things up?

You are doing some amazing gymnastics to avoid admitting that there are some bad people doing bad things and it's not the right.

Admit that the radical left is doing damage to these cities and we might be able to have a logical dialog on why. But until you can at least comprehend the basic facts, you are an NPC.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yes is it, especially when done with violence.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well this should end racism...

Thanks, Beetlejuice. How long will it be before I forget the Columbus poem? Because from what I can recall, it never spoke of anything racist. So how exactly did we ever find out that Columbus was "racist"? Oh, that's right, bLM. Destructive mother#ers. Can someone PLEASE show me any racism here?

"In fourteen hundred ninety-two
Columbus sailed the ocean blue.
He had three ships and left from Spain;
He sailed through sunshine, wind and rain.
He sailed by night; he sailed by day;
He used the stars to find his way.
A compass also helped him know
How to find the way to go.
Ninety sailors were on board;
Some men worked while others snored.
Then the workers went to sleep;
And others watched the ocean deep.
Day after day they looked for land;
They dreamed of trees and rocks and sand.
October 12 their dream came true,
You never saw a happier crew!
“Indians! Indians!” Columbus cried;
His heart was filled with joyful pride.
But “India” the land was not;
It was the Bahamas, and it was hot.
The Arakawa natives were very nice;
They gave the sailors food and spice.
Columbus sailed on to find some gold
To bring back home, as he’d been told.
He made the trip again and again,
Trading gold to bring to Spain.
The first American? No, not quite.
But Columbus was brave, and he was bright."

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

They are all violent rioters, criminals and anarchists.

Those "peaceful" protesters are only that way until the pictures are taken for the narrative.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Do you support book burning and false propaganda too?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

What about burning and looting?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
History tends to repeat itself; the Italian American community were terrorized during the early and mid portions of the last century because they did not conform and where seen as being different ... this was the prompt that caused the Italian American Community to put up these statues as a symbolic defiance to the angry mobs that threatened and delivered them harm and death...

Now the angry mob is back again threatening harm to those who do not comform, to those who are different.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But the ones around them are doing nothing to stop the illegal actions of the others as they all represent the group. They are therefore as guilty as the ones doing the actions. Doesn't this sound familliar?

This is from another reply of mine to another thread but it needs asking here.
When it seems that most of the world is against your ideas, is it not possible that your ideas are wrong? Just asking.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I saw something last night on the news that the governor has decided to reconsider removing the statue after the protesters showed up at her house. They possibly stopped the removal by protesting wrong. Is there a final decision on the statue yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm happy for everyone.

Everyone wanted their way even if it destroyed the country.

That includes both sides.

Well I hope y'all enjoy the karma...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so......does that offer a pass to the one's who are tearing things up?

You are doing some amazing gymnastics to avoid admitting that there are some bad people doing bad things and it's not the right.

Admit that the radical left is doing damage to these cities and we might be able to have a logical dialog on why. But until you can at least comprehend the basic facts, you are an NPC.

The right wing played along with all the neo liberal new speak - and so this is where it went.

You let their foot in the door and they'll take the whole house.

It's too late now tho to avoid playing political correctness...

These libs are running the house now.

As far as Im concerned the Reps are indoctrinated and out of touch and this monster they created (libs) is their problem now.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I saw something last night on the news that the governor has decided to reconsider removing the statue after the protesters showed up at her house. They possibly stopped the removal by protesting wrong. Is there a final decision on the statue yet?

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot has given in to the terrorist nutjobs by removing not 1, but TWO Christopher Columbus statues this morning.

In the Italian section of Chicago (called "Little Italy"), where Statue #2 is located....WAS located, residents looked on in sadness and disbelief.

Story: chicago.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So for a person with Asperger's or even others with autism, how is anything suppose to make sense when everything is based of emotions?

Meaning of words and actions change based upon the viewers currents emotions. You get lawyer speak and straight up lies, because somehow, someone who struggles to understand social interactions is suppose to gauge how you're feeling?

This is a joke, people with autism and aspergers look at the world and see grown adults acting like children while the supervisors make the next script for you to faux rage to.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I was hoping she had changed her mind. Another two statues gone.

Thanks for the information.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They're liberal democRats what do you expect?

Were about 150 years overdue for abolishing this abomination of a party
edit on 7/24/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen
Did Columbus own a lot of African slaves?

No but Progressives hate Columbus because he set foot in the new land thus bringing an unwanted diversity to the Americas..... strangely dichotomous if you ask me , but instead of bringing diversity, the communist revision history books blame Columbus for the demise of S American culture. This is the reasoning behind it. Marxists are using pure race warfare on this.
edit on 24-7-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk
You've got to keep yourself from becoming too mentally wrapped up in things that upset you, because you only live once in this body.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I was hoping she had changed her mind. Another two statues gone.

Thanks for the information.

It's crazy. But Lightfoot will realize how futile it is to give in to terrorists. I bet they will next demand that Columbus drive be renamed. It's a major thoroughfare downtown ( en.wikipedia.org...(Chicago) ) that runs adjacent to where the statue of Christopher Columbus stood.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join