It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Giving In to Terrorist Protestors Have a Shocking Wake-up Call Coming Their Way.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Meh... A mayor shouldn't allow violence in a city, but i won't shed one tear for her deciding to remove a statue of an evil man to prevent violence.

All i see is one-sided arguments from you guys... Protestors are all evil terrorists..

Im just here to be devil's advocate in ATS' echo chamber. But go ahead, put your energy to statues. That's what is important right?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: blueman12
Calling them terrorists is ridiculous.

Wanting to tear down a statue of christopher Columbus is not terrorism...

Stop with your delusions.
Assholes attacking cops with frozen water bottles that some asshole brought there for the express purpose of throwing them at the cops, is not a peaceful protest like some of you clowns think.
STOP #ING DEFENDING THEM.

Ive seen videos of non-violent protesters get hit in the face and badly hurt by rubber bulets. Get sprays with pepper spray and tear gas for little to no reason (which can cause long term damage).

Yes tgere are rioters that should not be defended, but there are also peaceful protesters being abused by police.

The only fools in delusion are you guys who only see one side.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The statute was removed. What's the 'shocking wake up call'?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They don't care what trump has done. People are one sided and will cheerlead whatever talking point they heard from their favorite MSM. Guarentee carewemust didn't think to call them terrorists on his own..

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Meh... A mayor shouldn't allow violence in a city, but i won't shed one tear for her deciding to remove a statue of an evil man to prevent violence.

All i see is one-sided arguments from you guys... Protestors are all evil terrorists..

Im just here to be devil's advocate in ATS' echo chamber. But go ahead, put your energy to statues. That's what is important right?

Nah, actually screw the statue. It can be replaced, but the lives of those officers they tried to take, can't. That is what's important. Only leftists care about statues and ignore the elephant in the room of normal citizens trying to do a job having these terrorists trying to burn them alive, shoot at them, throwing projectiles at them, etc. and why? Oh, because a random cop killed a criminal unjustly. Well, tons of cops have been killed in the line of duty unjustly from places these people grew up in, so based on your argument the cops should just start burning down ghettos across America, whether their families are in the houses or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

All i see is one-sided arguments from you guys... RIOTERS are all evil terrorists..

I fixed your straw man for ya..hope you don’t mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wait till we see the replacement 🎃

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: a325nt
Bring the statue to my place, I've got the perfect spot for it.
Nice and safe from the commie terrorists.

It's pretty big, and full of evil words and symbols now.

Photo: blockclubchicago.org...

I don't mind, I've got plenty of room and it would be visible for miles around.
I'd eventually clean off the vandalism, too.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I would say it's shocking they are letting people with a specific political message commit violent heinous acts against other citizens to push their political message aka terrorism.

Terrorism - the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They don't care what trump has done. People are one sided and will cheerlead whatever talking point they heard from their favorite MSM. Guarentee carewemust didn't think to call them terrorists on his own..

You don’t think someone can call terrorism terrorism without the MSM calling it terrorism? Are you so dumb that you think average intelligence is exceptional?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wait till we see the replacement 🎃

Maybe it will be a white guy in chains for maximum triggering.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Calling them terrorists is ridiculous.

Wanting to tear down a statue of christopher Columbus is not terrorism...

I agree with you on that point. It's stupid, wrongheaded, arrogant, but calling it terrorism cheapens the term "terrorist"

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I would say it's shocking they are letting people with a specific political message commit violent heinous acts against other citizens to push their political message aka terrorism.

Terrorism - the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

I asked about that stupid Columbus statue from the Original Post. It's gone, what's the 'wake up call'?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I already told you. You can ignore it if it pleases you, doesn't matter to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I already told you. You can ignore it if it pleases you, doesn't matter to me.

What you told me isn't a 'wake up call'. A wake up call is something that alerts a person or persons. You telling me you didn't know Chris was being removed?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

5 am comes early for those who aren’t used to it. Duh.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

How is political leaders giving in to the mob a shocking wake up call to political leaders who have given in to the mob?

Seems pretty circular.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

That the extortionist-terrorists are now angry at Lightfoot over something else. They went to her house last night to protest.

www.foxnews.com...

After Lightfoot forces federal law enforcement to leave, the idiots will demand something else...like a police department reduction.

At some point, the WAKE UP CALL will register in Lori Lightfoot's wee little brain, and she'll stop giving in.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The sanctioned removal of a statue is not terrorism no. The rioting looting burning assaults on police officers and arrson could potentially qualify I think? Just curious if someone rammed a boat into the Statue of Liberty, not terrorism in your book, only a statue.

You seem to misunderstand what a statue is, a public symbol holding meaning and significance for a moment event or person typically that provides cultural significance. Try forcibly removing the black cube in Jerusalem, just some statue right? See what the call you...

I wonder if all the refusal by so many to acknowledge this as what it is, riots and violence, is because of support for their violence? “Who said protests should be polite?” I just worry it could lead to the loss of life...

a reply to: blueman12

edit on 24-7-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
That the extortionist-terrorists are now angry at Lightfoot over something else. They went to her house last night to protest.

Protesting in front of her house isn't terrorism.

The fact that the hysterics equate protesting with terrorism is what should be a wake up all. It once again shows that people's grasp on our basic Constitutional rights is pretty much zero.

You may not like what they are protesting, but you should be supporting that right because one day you'll be on the other end of the pointy stick of government and my money says you whine like a bitch when you are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join