It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Nurses Breathing In Biden's Nose?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
They were jealous of the little kids that got to sit on his lap and play with his leg hair and they wanted in on some bizarre action?

That's all I got.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm no rocket surgeon, but I have never heard of a treatment where nurses are required to breathe into a nostrils of patients.

Maybe someone can correct me.

BPR
Biden Pulmonary Resuscitation

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

From what I've read, ruptured brain aneurysms often lead to brain damage.

There is always physical damage. The location of the aneurysm and amount of blood leaked into the cranium dictates the type and severity of cognitive impairment.

I've studied what happened to Joe Biden specifically. Not pretty. Even the doctors who tended to him at the time, are worried right now. (If you want to look it up, use DuckDuckGo. Google is becoming very protective of Joe.)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There’s a reason they call him Creepy Joe’

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

lobotomies are required before working in the american government at any level.

That why it's only ever been braindead a$$hats in power down there as long as any of us have been alive.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm no rocket surgeon, but I have never heard of a treatment where nurses are required to breathe into a nostrils of patients.

Maybe someone can correct me.

No correction necessary, you are not a rocket surgeon.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

LOL wtf is he talking about? When was he ever an inpatient at Walter Reed? What possible treatment would have a nurse breathing into someone’s nose?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

originally posted by: carewemust
The nurses would drive to their house, pick up a few pillows, and bring them back to Biden's hospital bed?

Come on man!

Well yeah.
Creeper.

I feel the need to elaborate on what I said here.

Joe is a creeper.
He either wanted or had nurses bringing him their pillows from home so he could smell their pillows, which have extended connect with their hair.
We all have seen Joe sucking souls out of women and children through the scent of their hair.
Why this man isn't in prison, an asylum, out at the very least an old folks home is beyond reason... And yet there are people who want to make him POTUS so I don't know what to think any more.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The nurses would drive to their house, pick up a few pillows, and bring them back to Biden's hospital bed?

Come on man!

Well yeah.
Creeper.

I feel the need to elaborate on what I said here.

Joe is a creeper.
He either wanted or had nurses bringing him their pillows from home so he could smell their pillows, which have extended connect with their hair.
We all have seen Joe sucking souls out of women and children through the scent of their hair.
Why this man isn't in prison, an asylum, out at the very least an old folks home is beyond reason... And yet there are people who want to make him POTUS so I don't know what to think any more.

Could have been worse... he could have had well wishes for human traffickers and child abusers and the likes...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Isn't that just of one his brilliant 4d chess moves to stick it to the dems...

ugh, I'm so glad that Canada is keeping our border closed.
edit on 24-7-2020 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

There is liquid coc aine in there. I was sent to get some after hours one time for the ER to stop a nosebleed. No one could find the key to the narcotics cabinet so I had to “improvise” the way into the cabinet by partial disassembly to bypass the lock to unlock it and put the cabinet back together to open it.

I had to show the pharmacist how to do it the next day because if it was too easy he would have been in trouble with the state, despite that the cabinet was marketed and sold specifically as a compliant narcotics cabinet.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Blowing in the nostrils is the procedure for performing CPR or rescue breathing on a dog though.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It's really hard keeping Biden's list of "crazy things" updated.

Yesterday he said Donald Trump is America's "First Racist President".

I hope someone starts a thread on that today. If not, I will 2nite.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
They have to breathe into his nose to push the infected boogers back into his head because no one wants what he has.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sounds like Biden was having some kinky dream. Were nurses sucking his toes at the same time, I wonder?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We would never ever do that. No good can come from that. Only bad.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is why I rooted for Biden to get the nomination. For the comedic value.

Every day I am cracking up over something nonsensical he says.

Please keep him as the candidate and please let him debate.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Makes you want to sneak him a copy of Sandy Duncan as Peter Pan just to see if he would plead for people to clap for faeries next time he is in front of a camera.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join