It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Nurses Breathing In Biden's Nose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The other day, Joe did a livestream viewed by a good 26 people where he went off on another one of his famous bizarre diatribes with a nurse.

He said the following:

"I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”

twitter.com...

We know, already, that Joe has some kind of sniffing fixation with his nose and women's heads. Could this be why he is telling everyone about nurses breathing in his nostrils?
Perhaps this statement is a remnant of a Biden fever dream....or maybe another product of his obvious dementia.
Beyond being unsanitary...especially in a hospital setting...this just sounds demented.

Are there any nurses here that actually do this with their patients?
If so...WHY?
I'm actually curious.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ewww !!

I can visualize the memes now! Some cute nurse with long sniffable hair bending down to blow in Joe's nose. I think he was remembering a dream.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Biden's always been sick in the head and some of his weirdo traits are rekindling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The nurses would drive to their house, pick up a few pillows, and bring them back to Biden's hospital bed?

Come on man!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

"Look fat, how many push up contest... umm leg hair.. err beat him like a drum.
I mean come on man.
And that's a fact, Jack".

-- Joe Biden
edit on 23-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Did you see the comments from nurses on that twit? I don't think this event ever happened.

He's either floating further into la-la land, or he's a lyin' dog-faced pony soldier!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'm no rocket surgeon, but I have never heard of a treatment where nurses are required to breathe into a nostrils of patients.

Maybe someone can correct me.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The nurses would drive to their house, pick up a few pillows, and bring them back to Biden's hospital bed?

Come on man!

Well yeah.
Creeper.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm no rocket surgeon, but I have never heard of a treatment where nurses are required to breathe into a nostrils of patients.

They use the "straw" procedure πŸ‘ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸŽƒπŸ‘ƒ

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

As my partner lay in a coma for 2 weeks just prior to last christmas, due to brain tumor and having seizures it was mentioned that if convulsing they would use this procedure of mouth to nose, its not unheard of, thankfully for those in this thread perhaps you have not had to watch someone in a coma and having seizures, my partner came out of her coma thanks to the amazing NHS

Effectiveness of Breathing through Nasal and Oral Routes in Unconscious Apneic Adult Human Subjects: A Prospective Randomized Crossover Trial

this study is the first to compare systemically the effectiveness of MMB and MNB in the same unconscious adult subjects. We have demonstrated that MNB is superior to MMB and can truly provide ventilation in differing head positions, even with the head in the neutral position, where the upper airway is more likely obstructed during lay rescuer CPR.

Mouth-to-nose breathing is more effective than MMB in anesthetized, apneic adult subjects

I was unaware Joe had suffered brain aneurysms but I guess that what he was refering to
edit on 23-7-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
President Trump complained about polls
and Biden today.

I think shhhhh. Biden is meant to lose.
I think we should go quietly while the
left commits suicide.

a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 23-7-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

For the sake of national security I demand to know what the nurses whispered in his ear!

It doesn’t surprise me that nurses went home and brought him their pillows because as a retired nurse;I know we have the market cornered on perfect pillows and do that for patients all the time- β€œhey DON(Director of Nursing) can you cover my patients for awhile, I need to go get some pillows from home for a patient?

We have officially entered the twilight zone- buckle up because it is not for the faint at heart.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I believe Joe had two brain aneurysms.
I assume he was also comatose...although, if in a coma...how would he know the nurse was breathing in his nose?
edit on 23-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

once my partner came round I explained what she had been through and what procedures were given to her to save her life, I am guessing thats what Joes family did for him

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
As a former security officer in a hospital, I honestly believe that the pharmacy left the narcotics cabinet unlocked while Joe was there...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
As a former security officer in a hospital, I honestly believe that the pharmacy left the narcotics cabinet unlocked while Joe was there...

Lasting brain damage is not uncommon with brain aneurysms. Joe has had two of them.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Lasting brain damage is not uncommon with brain aneurysms. Joe has had two of them.

I'm going to start a thread in the near future describing how Dementia often follows Brain Aneurysms at some point. Especially those that burst, like Joe's second one did. There have been a few medical papers on this sad after-effect.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They have to blow through your nostrils if your tongue is swollen.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From what I've read, ruptured brain aneurysms often lead to brain damage.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I still can't believe he's the guy the Democrats are going with. Scratch that I can't believe some people are actually going to vote for him.

There's just something off about the whole thing.

I mean yeah I know there's the whole VP thing. But it's not like they can wait until after the election to pick a VP. He's gotta have a VP by the time they have their convention next month.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join