It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Daily Dose of White Guilt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

They are really leaving no stone unturned in further trying to demonize whites. I don't plan on listening - anybody else up for it?

I won't listen either. No need to.

For the kids in inner city schools, where all students perform the worst, I'm betting dollars to donuts that lead poisoning is a bigger problem than "White parents" ever were or will be...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: underpass61

NY Times can just cancel themselves then, they seem to love virtue signaling and hating on whitey

The family that owns the New York Times were slaveholders

Unintended consequences: They are fostering white pride. Also, in five years all the kids will think it’s cool to be white. Oppress a group and teenagers will identify with them.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

edit on 24-7-2020 by Deplorable because: nvm

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Yes statistically children do better in charter schools especially minority children.

I would say having the ability to either go to a charter school or have a school voucher to go to the public school you like would benefit minority kids immensely and would be the start to actually fix these horrendously dysfunctional societies in the inner cities and other places that are the same.

The key is not whether charter schools are better it is whether the charter school is better than the public school the kid is actually in.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If schools have to compete for your kids it would seem everybody wins.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

If schools have to compete for your kids it would seem everybody wins.

So who is holding them back? The Democrats... The Unions that are deep in the Democratic pockets don't want it. These sh!t Democratic school districts don't want to loose the money, F the children that need to live and go to schools in those hellholes, F their lives as they keep feeding this dysfunctional societies in this self replenishing model.

The Republicans have push for charter schools and school vouchers for decades.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join