It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Daily Dose of White Guilt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here you go folks, courtesy of the New York Times. A new audio series to address the reason minority kids underperform in public school. You'll never guess the answer:

We know that American public schools do not guarantee each child an equal education — two decades of school reform initiatives have not changed that. But when we look at how our schools are failing, we usually focus on who they’re failing: Black and brown kids. We ask: Why aren’t they performing better? Why aren’t they achieving more? Those are not the right questions. If you want to understand what’s wrong with our public education system, you have to look at what is arguably the most powerful force in our schools:White parents.

Introducing: Nice White Parents

They are really leaving no stone unturned in further trying to demonize whites. I don't plan on listening - anybody else up for it?

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I would never listen to trash like that.
And I will never feel guilty for being white.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

NY Times can just cancel themselves then, they seem to love virtue signaling and hating on whitey

The family that owns the New York Times were slaveholders

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I would never listen to trash like that.
And I will never feel guilty for being white.

Ditto. I refuse to feel guilty because I was born white. Life gives you what it does, it's up to each of us to make good choices for the best outcome.

Not only that, the parents, regardless of race, of these failing kids need to take responsibility for their kids which they rarely do.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Back in my day, we called them soccer moms, white people hate them too. Plus, i've seen soccer moms come in more than just white.

edit on 23/7/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Nothing like racism in the mainstream to make one feel good about the direction of the country.

This is, of course, going to lead to mass killings and genocide. Because that is the only end result of creating a race war.
edit on 7 23 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Why don't all white people just walk off a cliff like Lemmings and get it over with?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stelth2
Comparing white people to lemmings? That's racist

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Your Daily Dose of White Guilt

Who here sees more than just irony in the fact that according
to scripture. Guilt is one of Satan's favorite tools of persecution.
The sliding door of doubt was just a short time ago wide open.
When it closes completely those who doubt will know first.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You better remind the kid stocking dairy at the grocery store how racist they are when they segregate the white milk from the chocolate milk...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

A simple fact that shoots this down is minority children do better in charter schools. Why do you think cali is wanting a moratorium on charter schools, why is there so much resistance to charter schools in these failed public school systems?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Shouldn't every White person REALLY just hate their parents for making them White?
I didn't ask to be born White...my parents made me this way.

Isn't this the inevitable end game of this guilt tactic?

edit on 23-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I don't have any White guilt.

I only have White pride.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Might it have something to do with the amount of funding public education receives from taxes in their communities, along with State and Fed funding? Maybe they see the Charter programs as competition. If they lose students to these schools, they receive less money etc.

Just a hypothesis...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So what happens in the school districts that suck and happen to be predominantly minorities with minority students, teachers, parents, civic leaders, mayors, cops so on and so forth.

Are white parents sneaking into these areas late at night to create the mess...lol

Logic is lost here.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

A simple fact that shoots this down is minority children do better in charter schools. Why do you think cali is wanting a moratorium on charter schools, why is there so much resistance to charter schools in these failed public school systems?

That's an easy one. The self-appointed elite don't want their kids mixing with children from poverty. That's always been the reason.

Another issue is that private schools give kids a great education for less money than failed public schools spend. Makes the government look bad. Can't have that.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
OmG the fuggin white peeeeeeeeple. They're to blame for everyyyyyyything.

Excuse me while I stand in the middle of the street screaming and pulling my hair out.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Could they fear that proof of educational out comes would jeopardize their jobs. In many cities empty school building are being torn down before they will allow a charter school to use the building.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

That's an easy one. The self-appointed elite don't want their kids mixing with children from poverty. That's always been the reason.

Another issue is that private schools give kids a great education for less money than failed public schools spend. Makes the government look bad. Can't have that.

Charter Schools

Charter schools are institutions that are publically funded but privately managed. They receive public money based on enrollment figures. Roughly 6 percent of U.S. kids in grades K-12 are enrolled in a charter school. Like public schools, students do not have to pay tuition in order to attend. Minnesota became the first state to legalize them in 1991.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The Democrat/NWO Alliance is leaving no stone unturned 🦃🤓

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join