It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES! Republican resolution to ban political parties who supported slavery, et al

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: network dude

But that is why americans have guns though, isn't it? To fix their government when it inevitably falls apart.

I think political ideology/identity has pretty much robbed the idea of that ever happening at this point. Trump’s own claim of being able to shoot someone on 5th Ave and still have support is good evidence of that. While the left/media have certainly gone over the top with making Trump out to be a villain, his base at this point will find a way to defend anything he says or does. Not every single supporter, but I think it’s fair to say the majority. We’ve got people on ATS who openly call for the deaths of those they do not agree with or the death of the Democratic Party, which to me, seems just as un-American as those who are allowing the looting and rioting to continue.

Trump didn't say he could stand on 5th and shoot someone. He read an article that claimed he could stand on 5th and shoot someone and then repeated what that article said and the media turned it around to claim that those were Trump's words. Not to direct this at you, but the fact that there are still people out there who think Trump said that is further proof that the media is the enemy of the people.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

What does it matter if they claim the republican party? No republican accepts white supremacists so that's moot. However, bLM is nothing more than the black KKK and they've become an arm for the democrat party. Very racist bunch of people in that terrorist organization.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
Define "on me", please. This will determine whether or not I show up.

Literally, like as in you'll have to lick it off my hairless chest.

I'M THERE, DUDE!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'M THERE, DUDE!

I knew I could count on you.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Continuing to support the notion that the Democrat Party of today is wholly comprised of the same racists of the Democrat Part of the Civil War era is either pushing a right wing propaganda meme or demonstrates a profound lack of historical knowledge.

And sure there were the Dixiecrats and sure there was George Wallace. But how about this, George Wallace was pushed out of the Democrat Party because of his racist beliefs. It was the Democrat Party that expunged him from their ranks. He realized that his racism would no longer be tolerated in that party and left to run on his own third party ticket in 1968

Wrong. Democrats only offer handouts to minorities because they think minorities can't do anything themselves.

Goes back to the Dems time-tested practice of feeding their slaves JUST ENOUGH to keep them working on their plantations.

Ironic, ain't it? Especially when one poster claiming republicans are racist stated "But, go ahead and argue over who the bad guys were centuries ago while the country goes to hell in a handbasket." I guess they haven't been informed of why the country is currently going to hell in a handbasket. You can't make this up.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

so you say your chest is hairless. But since you are close or at 50, how much hair do your ears have?

Asking for DB.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

And that's BS. It was the Democrat Party that worked to establish avenues to success to a minority group that had suffered serious social disadvantages for centuries. It's your interpretation that suffers from propaganda here.

I don't necessarily disagree with the notion that those programs have not proved to be as successful as was originally hoped but to paint it all as being instigated by racist Machiaellianism is completely inaccurate.

So when you say "centuries" which ones...The reality is their "century" was about 5 years in the 1960s when they were the majority and the 1965 civil rights act and the 1965 voting rights act were signed... It is basically just these two things they been wearing on their chest for the last 50+ years to get and keep the black vote. Even after those two events most in the democratic party still fought to keep segregation alive such as Biden did. You want a century...Jim Crow laws...how is that for a Democratic century? KKK...democrat...lol, Democrat Woodrow Wilson was arguably one of the most transformational presidents in American history was also the segregation President with his deep southern roots. So prior to 1865 the Democrats were the vast majority of slave owners and from 1865 to 1965 the Democratic fought tooth and nail against Blacks...

Now, when we say centuries how does the first Republican president ending slavery sound like? How does Reconstruction Act with the 13th, 14th and 15th Constitutional amendments sound like. Until the 1960s the traditional home of the black voter was the Republican Party since ALL of the fighting up until then was the Democrats on the wrong side. In the 60s they finally gave in at least up front and some how they became the saviors of the Blacks when it was them in the first place that America had been fighting against FOR those centuries you talk about....

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
so you say your chest is hairless. But since you are close or at 50, how much hair do your ears have?

Asking for DB.

None, last time I checked. I am thankfully not a hairy mofo.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
HA HA

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Democrats only offer handouts to minorities because they think minorities can't do anything themselves

And that's BS. It was the Democrat Party that worked to establish avenues to success to a minority group that had suffered serious social disadvantages for centuries. It's your interpretation that suffers from propaganda here.

I don't necessarily disagree with the notion that those programs have not proved to be as successful as was originally hoped but to paint it all as being instigated by racist Machiaellianism is completely inaccurate.

Come on man... LBJ made it very clear what the purpose was when he said he'd have blacks (not his exact term) voting democrat for 200 years when he introduced government assistance. And when has the democrat party cared for blacks any time outside of an election year? Democrats have provided just enough to keep getting votes and then to the back burner the blacks go. Surely you can see it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -- President Lyndon B. Johnson (D)

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ni**ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years." -- President Lyndon B. Johnson (D)

Such a kind and gentle democrat...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am neither Dem nor Repub, but I will say that Dems may have a case that they've changed if they hadn't advanced one of the biggest racists (and sexual deviants) on the "blue team" as their 2020 presidential nominee ...The more things change with them, the more they stay the same with them.

I'll be voting for the other "Jo" in this 2020 race. Jo Jorgensen ...The Libertarian nominee.

JoJ2020.com

Ironically, this guy's bill might be the first step in ending the oppressive duopoly that has enslaved American citizens for the past 100 years. The two party system is a farce. So I'm all for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -- President Lyndon B. Johnson (D)

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.

Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ni**ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years." -- President Lyndon B. Johnson (D)

HERE is a more contemporary racist Democrat quote:

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Black." -- Joe Biden (2020)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yeah, it was just a bit of sarcasm - it's funny to watch them squeal when their own methods are used against them.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I see a lot of Dem supporters with a textbook case of cognitive dissonance trying to justify how they still support the racist Dems.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: aravoth
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's not BS at all. By segregating us all into groups based on racial identity, or gender identity, or sexual preference, it enables Democrats to point to one of those groups (historically African Americans) and say to them "you can't get what you need because (then they point to another group) white Americans have taken all of it."

That in effect, victimizes an entire racial group, and pits them against another. Democrats take advantage of this by promising reform, promising services, but never delivering anything. And they never will, because if people weren't poor, and suffering, no one would vote for thier stupid, short sighted, BS.

Excellent point and post.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone
I am neither Dem nor Repub, but I will say that Dems may have a case that they've changed if they hadn't advanced one of the biggest racists (and sexual deviants) on the "blue team" as their 2020 presidential nominee ...The more things change with them, the more they stay the same with them.

I'll be voting for the other "Jo" in this 2020 race. Jo Jorgensen ...The Libertarian nominee.

JoJ2020.com

Ironically, this guy's bill might be the first step in ending the oppressive duopoly that has enslaved American citizens for the past 100 years. The two party system is a farce. So I'm all for it.

Don't forget who their 2016 blue team rep was... Clinton was the one who said, in 1996, that law enforcement would be increased by 100,000 to bring young black predators to heel in the ghettos. And she was supportive of Slick's decision to dramatically increase Border Patrol due to the problem we had of illegals crossing the border and bringing drugs into this country.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That poster was me...
First, I would like to clear something up for you..
Ya, the dems are the ones keen on making sure the poor are provided for..
The Republicans are the ones keen on making sure it's not the business sector that is held responsible for the providing.
And, oh ya, let's all make sure ther is plenty of credit on those credit cards so no one notices how their cost of living is bypassing their earning potential.
The devel has two hands, one called Democrats the other called republican, but they are both working toward the same goal!
Working in a low paying job and still having to jump through govt hoops to get the assistance to live is just a new form of slavery.
Being so far in debt that you couldnt get out of it quickly makes you ripe for the picking!

And sorry, but I do believe I saw trump on tv saying he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it, but in case I am wrong...
It doesnt matter since his lawyers were arguing that he could, at least till he was out of office, in an appeals court!

When it come to blm and the white separatists, and other alt right groups... neither side is guilt free. But, while there were "fine people" in the Charlottesville mob with only a few bad actors...
All of blm are bad people, no peaceful protesters to be found. So, now we have a bunch of people, who will remain just a bunch of people till they identify themselves to be something, out there beating the heck out of people, slashing tires, kidnapping people off the street, running clergy off their church property, blinding people, and beating on people from the media. Able to do whatever they want really, because no one knows who they are, what branch of govt they are from.
We have poor counties along the texas border making plans on how they will decide who they should provide care to and who the should send home because they dont have the room and supplies to care for everyone that needs care and are having trouble finding someplace to send them that does... but, ya... that is a lie, right?
The lies are so thick and deep it's gotten too hard to find the truth so ya, let's all gather around and argue about crap that happened centuries ago. And, while we are at it, let's lay down a few more lies to make the # even murkier.

Just clear up one thing for those people who had their tires slashed, who do they send the bill to for the cost of towing their car to a garage and replacing the four slashed tires!!
Bet you cant because no agency of police force has claimed the tire slashers as their own!

Untouchable president immune to investigation or indictment? Check.
Secret police force unanswerable to anyone? Check.
Justice dept that works for pres? Check.
One party political system? Seems like it's being worked on.
Obliteration of opposing media? Again, being worked on.
Not much further to go...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

The devel has two hands, one called Democrats the other called republican

Democrats (with a CAPITAL "D") are the devil's dominant hand.

Agreed.

edit on 24-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I rest my case with my prior post and this as what centuries and the 5 years they happened to be in office was like.

edit on 24-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join