It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES! Republican resolution to ban political parties who supported slavery, et al

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Continuing to support the notion that the Democrat Party of today is wholly comprised of the same racists of the Democrat Part of the Civil War era is either pushing a right wing propaganda meme or demonstrates a profound lack of historical knowledge.

And sure there were the Dixiecrats and sure there was George Wallace. But how about this, George Wallace was pushed out of the Democrat Party because of his racist beliefs. It was the Democrat Party that expunged him from their ranks. He realized that his racism would no longer be tolerated in that party and left to run on his own third party ticket in 1968

Oh Terry, you don’t get it do you. We are canceling long dead men and judging them on 2020 standards for actions they took in the 1600’s. You can’t just ignore the Democrats past. Embrace it. This is what happens when you make the rules up. You have to follow them or you look like a douche.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Isnt the elimination of the opposing political parties like step 8 or 9 in every facist, dictatorial, despot ruler?
Just saying....

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Maybe a stupid question, but what would stop them from just changing the party name and continue their #ty behavior?

And they will never admit to any of that.
That is why they are so hellbent on rewriting history.
If it isn't in the history books and there aren't statues and flags, it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What a broken system, aren't the yankees supposed to fix it when it gets this bad, that's why they have all of those stupid guns, instead most of them are begging to be sacrificed!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Isnt the elimination of the opposing political parties like step 8 or 9 in every facist, dictatorial, despot ruler?
Just saying....

it may well be. Don't forget for ONE SECOND, that your side made these rules. The right thinks you are idiots.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
What a broken system, aren't the yankees supposed to fix it when it gets this bad, that's why they have all of those stupid guns, instead most of them are begging to be sacrificed!

the second one of us used our weapons against this group of toolbags, it would be used as en example of why we need to take the guns from the crazy killers. At this point, it's lefties burning their own homes. We prefer popcorn to weapons in that regard.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But that is why americans have guns though, isn't it? To fix their government when it inevitably falls apart.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Southern democrats are Republicans now. Learn your history or shut up.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Democrats cleaned house. The racists left and joined the republican party. That fact is plain as day. The democrats already acknowledge their past. The first 22 black members of congress were all republicans. Since 2000, there have been 5 black republicans and 92 black democrats. Maybe we all should agree that black people are not stupid or inferior and that they know what is up. What is up is that republicans today are the party of and for racists and racism. Democrats cleaned house now republicans should as well. Politics are strange but that is all it is. Now if black people came up and said they want to change the name of the Democratic party then ok. But rep Gohmert needs to sit his racist self down.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

But that is why americans have guns though, isn't it? To fix their government when it inevitably falls apart.

I think political ideology/identity has pretty much robbed the idea of that ever happening at this point. Trump’s own claim of being able to shoot someone on 5th Ave and still have support is good evidence of that. While the left/media have certainly gone over the top with making Trump out to be a villain, his base at this point will find a way to defend anything he says or does. Not every single supporter, but I think it’s fair to say the majority. We’ve got people on ATS who openly call for the deaths of those they do not agree with or the death of the Democratic Party, which to me, seems just as un-American as those who are allowing the looting and rioting to continue.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I have them to target shoot, hunt, and protect my family if needed. If it ever gets bad enough that I need to aim my weapon at a person, I'm not sure I'd go that route other than as a knee jerk reaction to an attack.

I think you need to project a bit less and perhaps educate yourself by listening to actual gun owners instead of telling them what they think and beleive.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Southern democrats are Republicans now. Learn your history or shut up.

LOL, again, this isn't about today. We know the democrats of today ride the coat tails of whomever is on top. But the democrats of old were racist. Currently we are charging long dead men of being racist by today's standards and removing any memories of them, lest someone feels hurt.

Again, the left made this up. The left made these rules. When you are caught up in it because the rules are uncomfortable, check out that mirror brother. When you look across the aisle at us, we are laughing, eating popcorn, and wondering when you are going to have the inevitable epiphany.

till then, the word "democrat" has racial connotations based on past actions. Cancel it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Democrat Party...Racism by another name:

--Democrats platform in the 1840s and ’50s called for Congress to keep slavery
--Democrats in congress did not support newly freed slaves receiving equal protection of the law (14th. amendment)

--Democrats in congress did not support newly freed slaves receiving the right to vote (15th. amendment)

--Democrat President Wilson introduced segregation policy in US govt. in 1912
--Democrats in the Senate filibustered to block the Civil Rights Act of 1964
--Democrats passed Jim Crow laws
--Democrats formed the ranks of the KKK
--Democrat Robert Byrd led a KKK chapter (Hillary Clinton's proclaimed "mentor" and "Heart of the Senate")

--Democrat Joe Biden opposed student busing programs in the 1970s

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Maybe we all should agree that black people are not stupid or inferior and that they know what is up.

No they are not stupid or inferior.
That is why they are ending their support of the Dem party in droves after decades of broken promises and pandering for votes by the Democrats.
The Dems sleight of hand is being exposed for what it is....they are frauds.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Tucker Carlson explains why Democrats are inflicting more than the usual pain and death upon Americans this year.

www.foxnews.com...

Resist!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

watch it happen live. They are canceling memories of men who have been dead for hundreds of years based on how their actions would hold up on July 24th, 2020, but can't quite grasp why those same rules don't apply to their own past.

I'm thinking of a word that starts with h.......

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Planned Parenthood just admitted it was founded in racism...why can't the Dem Party?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Lol hilarious.

Dems time to pay for your racist past.

Malcolm X tried to warn everyone about yall.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
While part of me says “Pffft, effective use of tax dollars there....”, the other part of me is saying “HAHAHA, I can’t wait to see the Democrat’s response.”.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Planned Parenthood just admitted it was founded in racism...why can't the Dem Party?

ML King would do a grave rollover?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join