It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The infamous NyT article is out?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
About 200-300 years from now, people will laugh that centuries ago, most of the world believed 'aliens' were real, came to Earth, abducted us, made half alien-human hybrid babies.

Sort of like we laugh at those who once believed in mythical creatures and so on. Except most people weren't nearly as gullible or stupid as most people are today. Of course, the media, TV, movies, scientists, and schools that brainwash everyone today didn't exist back then, so maybe people aren't more gullible or stupid than they were back then, just unlucky to live at a time when it all became possible.

edit on 26-7-2020 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
double post
edit on 26-7-2020 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Mr Reid on the debunking offensive now

Here is his mic drop pic

You do know what "classified" means?

If you don't, look it up. After you've done that, I suggest you look up unacknowledged special access programs and then waived SAPs. Might give you some insight into the actions of the former Senate majority leader.
edit on 26-7-2020 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

First, if you’re going to continue to insult me, try to address my actual post instead of taking things out of context. I said based on the people that I have known in my life, not the entire South.

Second, as I’ve said before, you know nothing of what I have read or watched. You talk about about TV documentaries and how I echo them, but I started reading Vallee, Constable, Von Daniken, etc (the books those documentaries echo and dilute) before TV was cashing in.

I will also point out you mention the Vatican and their opinions, when if you knew anything of Southern Baptist and similar beliefs that they have a major disdain for the Catholic Church. Not all, but most.

I’m not sure why you’re getting on the insulting side either, I have my opinion and you mocking me and saying I’m wrong has no effect on how I think. I’m also pointing out from personal experience and making points based on that.

You, however, are making no actual points. Instead, you’re attempting a false debate by just garbage talking what I’ve said.

Edit: To piggyback on my original post with the purpose of validation, of you wonder over to the Conspiracies in Religion forum you will see exactly what I’m talking about when reference the conveyor of people thinking ET/IDBs may be demons.
edit on 26-7-2020 by Neechavela because: Thought of something else to strengthen my post.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Fail article by kean and blumenthal. Their latest addon interview was an even bigger fail. And now reid cancelling them too. This gave me a good chuckle. Ufology never changes it seems

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I purchased a sub on NYT just for this story. Only 4$ a month for a year.

This is huge folks. Bonkers huge. It will take some time for the MSM to figure out how to follow up on it. And Tucker Carlson won't want to give too much credence to a NYT report. But, this will snowball. The demand for information will slowly peak to the DOD's unbearable ability to keep details silent.

Will Bob Lazar be publicly vindicated before his death?
Will details involving Roswell be unveiled?
Will the MSM hire consultants to hypothesize what/where/who these craft come from?
Will sources start to leak information?

For those of us who have been reading and watching since the 1980's or longer, this is the day we have waited for. Public admission from the US Government that we have alien spacecraft.

I would like to hear what Jaques Vallee thinks about this. From my understanding, he believed the UFO phenomena to originate from the earth as a deception tactic akin to Demons or a bad actor/state.

WOW HUGE STUFF!!! THIS IS THE MOMENT ATS WAS CREATED FOR AND THEY ARE CONTEMPLATING SHUTTING DOWN WTF!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

After a weekend of extensive research/study after a period of being highly skeptical..... I can now say with 100% confidence that the

Wilson/Davis Documents are Indeed Real

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Most Historic Document in Ufology
edit on 27-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

What did we miss Cellty? These documents have been floating for quite some time now. Anything new? What made you change your mind

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

What did we miss Cellty? These documents have been floating for quite some time now. Anything new? What made you change your mind

I literally thought someone made this up...but I did the research on its history....its 100% legit James Rigney is the key...

He has no vested interest in these documents

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KABOURIS72
Ufology never changes it seems

You got that right.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Sad but true blue shift and kabouris. We seem to be stepping in the same landmines over and over, and by we i mean the average joe who is interested now in ufos and will go back to rap-tik tok-history channel tales- oprah etc tomorrow

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
JimbO again [sigh]. Still full of it. Not a skeptic - but a knower - paid to cover up the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

bingo

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

So what? Doesnt say anything new??

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

After a weekend of extensive research/study after a period of being highly skeptical..... I can now say with 100% confidence that the

Wilson/Davis Documents are Indeed Real

Most Historic Document in Ufology

You kind of miss the point, Cellty. The douments may be real but the information contained within is a very long way rfom being proven real. The NYT article and these notes are the same source, Eric Davis, with no external corroboration of ufo reverse engineering at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Shere Khaan

As far as we know there still aren't any truely known recoveries! We just know some officials were briefed on recoveries as a topic. That could range from "we haven't recovered anything but we need to pretend we did," to "we haven't recovered anything but we're ready to," all the way to "we've recovered 18 sport models, 4 BBTs and Bill Clinton's Cigar."

I can say "last night I talked with my girl about cars." That can mean so much. It could mean we're buying a car, it could mean we decided not to buy a car, or anything in-between. Or I could be lying!

If the field wants to get ANYWHERE we need to stop feeding the bull# machine with our fantasies. They've proven time and again they're more than willing to tell us what we want to hear in order to cover up secret programs, or even to just f*** with us! Remember Serpo!?

We need to approach this scientifically and critically, or we're doomed to be strung along forever.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There's a companion article to the first one: www.nytimes.com...

Perhaps it's just wishful thinking on my side, but in this new article, reading a bit between the lines, it looks like they were told off the record that there are recovered crashes, but they couldn't directly publish it or quote the sources. I don't know... certainly it looks like something is going on, if they're laying the foundation for disclosure or if it's just more disinformation I don't know.
edit on 28-7-2020 by Crusher because: Fixed link

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS FROM THE NYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rejoice !!! Rejoice!!!

Current officials are now concerned about the potential threat represented by the very real, advanced technological objects: how close they can come to our fighter jets, sometimes causing a near miss, and the risk that our adversaries may acquire the technology demonstrated by the objects before we do.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

we have a thread about it here but nobody is rejoicing

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

How do we know that slide is real? Has there been any independent confirmation of that slide's provenance? Is Zondo still spoon-feeding them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join