It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Mayor Joins Violent Protest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Why do you support lawlessness, rioting and destruction of property?
a reply to: xuenchen

God help the U.S. if Democrats get the power back that they oh-so desperately seek.

Absolute treachery is on every blue corner in every blue city in every
blue state in every blue mind and then some. Great powers unseen in
the darkness of peace time disguise their evil. And only those who are
looking will see thru the dark. It is "by way of their works" that they are
unmasked. The only motivator here is the worship of pure evil and it's
hope of being the victor in the one ancient war that most men only see as
many wars. But there are those who know different. We are all part of
a wicked world. The only safety from it is simply it's purpose. Trump
alone in no way could even dream of prevailing against this awesome
power. Why he appears to be is the question we all need to answer.
He could very easily be just playing a part. For what must be an
intelligence beyond human obviously. But if you reading this now haven't
already prepared? I feel you've waited to the last second. And I'm not
speaking of survival in this world because that would be futile. Stop asking
why all this is happening. Because the fact that it is should make it clear.
May the Father help us see. And God help us all. Pray.

Can we get a fu##img straight answer please!

Why do you support lawlessness, rioting and destruction of property? I

edit on 23-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Just like what happened in Seattle, the terrorist leaders are turning on the Portland mayor, for not giving them everything they demand.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The majority of Portland must like living in an outhouse...if they keep electing Leftard douchebags as Mayor.

They have not done well in any of their elections including the Mayor of Portland and Governor. That is why I live 15 mins away in WA.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Absolute treachery is on every blue corner in every blue city in every
blue state in every blue mind and then some. Great powers unseen in
the darkness of peace time disguise their evil. And only those who are
looking will see thru the dark. It is "by way of their works" that they are
unmasked. The only motivator here is the worship of pure evil and it's
hope of being the victor in the one ancient war that most men only see as
many wars. But there are those who know different. We are all part of
a wicked world. The only safety from it is simply it's purpose. Trump
alone in no way could even dream of prevailing against this awesome
power. Why he appears to be is the question we all need to answer.
He could very easily be just playing a part. For what must be an
intelligence beyond human obviously. But if you reading this now haven't
already prepared? I feel you've waited to the last second. And I'm not
speaking of survival in this world because that would be futile. Stop asking
why all this is happening. Because the fact that it is should make it clear.
May the Father help us see. And God help us all. Pray.

Can I get a alleluia!! Naw I think not....

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
political gold for this guy

if public attitude turns against the protestors (as it is in many corners) he can say he confronted them and paid a price.

but in front his leftist idiot supporters he can say he joined the protests and got gassed by Trump.

so he wins either way.
media of course will not be critical.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

You say

He said the feds do not
belong there because "they aren't properly trained". Where did he get that diatribe to repeat?

First he did not say they don't belong there BECAUSE they aren't properly trained. He said they don't belong there AND that they are not properly trained.

And where did he get that diatribe? He got it from the DHS.

The federal agents deployed to Portland, Ore., amid nationwide protests did not have riot and mass crowd control training, according to an internal memo that was circulated at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and obtained by The New York Times.

The memo, compiled for acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf was dated for Thursday just as Wolf traveled to Portland to view firsthand the situation between protesters and federal authorities. The memo reportedly listed federal buildings and the officers deployed to defend them.

In addition, the memo suggested that should federal law enforcement be deployed to other U.S. cities that are experiencing unrest that, "if this type of response is going to be the norm, specialized training and standardized equipment should be deployed to responding agencies.”

thehill.com...

Then for some reason you decided that twisting his words around to suit your own perspective was not enough you turned to slandering his physical appearance.
edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 23 Jul 2020 13:46:12 -0500Thu, 23 Jul 2020 13:46:12 -050020072020-07-23T13:46:12-05:00100000046 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I don't understand how your reply relates to my earlier comments and so cannot respond more fully.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ya I know where you come from X and where you are now in
the sense that matters not to you. But everything changes miho.
Even all that shouldn't.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Those on the right should go and protest at the Mayors house for him to do his damn job.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
.............Pushing the notion that ''they staged'' this is incredible.
Question. He willingly arranged to have himself tear gassed for a photo op? That's plain goofy.

No guessing where the propaganda is coming from, someone with a brain the size of a pea, who is piqued because their dear leader doesn't put himself about unless the road is forcibly cleared for him with tear gas and batons, just so's he can wave a bible about, and who'd rather his minions, "Smash someone in the face" for him.
It's all about as subtle as a bull in a china shop.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I said it before, I’ll say it again. Let the militias have permission to fulfill their constitutional duties and the whole thing will be over and done quick.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
The mayor did not ''join'' the protest, he went there to try and talk with protesters and get them to back down. He put his own safety on the line and got booed and gassed for it.

Claiming that he '' joined'' the violent protests is pure propaganda from a propaganda outlet. Pushing the notion that ''they staged'' this is incredible.
Question. He willingly arranged to have himself tear gassed for a photo op? That's plain goofy.

Um, I don't think you payed enough attention to this. he was close to the group that was firebombing the federal building, and got some tear gas.

But good news, I agree with you that feds should not be there. Leave them to burn that whole city down and when they ask for Trump's help, he can send them some blankets and MRE's.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Those on the right should go and protest at the Mayors house for him to do his damn job.

We aren't really into protests. If you are, cool, enjoy, it's just not something the right does.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
We aren't really into protests. If you are, cool, enjoy, it's just not something the right does.

That's a shame, protests are good. I think the Tea Party protests were working until it got co-opted by the Republican Party.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I said it before, I’ll say it again. Let the militias have permission to fulfill their constitutional duties and the whole thing will be over and done quick.

The Mayor basically outlawed the Proud Boys for anti ANTIFA protesting while he now hobnobs with ANTIFA...

I see the great liberal blue Portland going Conservative more day by day...lol Many are moving out across the river to the Red Vancouver area.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Protests can to easily turn into nothing more than immature tantrums. That is how I see much of what we see now.

Peaceful protests over human rights and political interpretations. All good. Left and right. But now, protests are out maneuvered by immature vandals and agents of provocation.

And as well, I agree on the maturity of many of conservative values who are refraining from flock demonstrations. That may at this point be a saving grace for all of this that is going on, this principle of conservative non-violence.

As November rolls around and crunch time is upon us, I truly hope that those conservatives like yourself, who espouse a stance of non violence can prove to us all, left and right, that non violent maturity is our way forward.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's a shame, protests are good. I think the Tea Party protests were working until it got co-opted by the Republican Party.

BLM was a good fundamental concept of police reform over all, but it too is taken over by woke white left ideals, Marxists ideals, ANTIFA ideals, anarchist ideals, anti-Trump ideals... not much Black or cop is left in what BLM now stands for...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

BLM was always Marxism founded by trained Marxists...masquerading as a civil rights movement.
Only diff from when it began is their mask is off.

edit on 23-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Well we have many people whose top priories are putting food on their table for their family. They laterally have no time to protests...These protesters in Portland don't have jobs or much of a life as they riot for 55 days now... Those that do Protest non-liberal views are basically thrown out or arrested in these liberal cities.

The other side is just try and walk around Portland to have honest debate with these idiots..their way to debate is to scream obscenities at you none stop, spit at you, throw crap at you and finally if the herd gets going they are going to beat you up or worst.

This is not a protest in anyway....It is violent mob mentality with nothing better to do...

So in the end what is the use... I'll just keep taking care of my family in prosperity and not get my head cracked open while saving the lethality of my convictions in defense of my family and property...

Don't tread on me....

edit on 23-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I was hoping Wheeler got culturally enriched last night.

Always, next time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join