It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Unknown Creature Chases A Hunter During A Night In Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
a reply to: Flesh699

It doesn't sound like the shotguns I've heard--sounded sharper?--but you probably have more experience than I do with them. It's been a while since I shot one, and I completely missed the sound of shells loading. Thanks for lmk.

A couple things to note I heard with speaker up to my ear.
Whatever that is it's a male, you can tell by the voice. It almost sounds like what I associate in my head as like those Tibetan monk chants, especially in first half. Around mid way I heard what could've been a coyote to an untrained ear. Coyote make "freakier" sounds than that and more than just one, you "should" hear more than just one, especially at night.

Elk make insanely scary noises but unlike anything in this video. I've no freaking clue what that thing is, but it's like a mixture of a Tibetan monk and some freak animals or something. It almost sounds like it's using a weird whistle in the beginning. And after the first gunshot you can most certainly hear it get hit or scream, as in scream from getting hit with lead.

If that thing were an animal it would not be sticking around after first gun shot unless something is seriously wrong with it, and typically sick animals are out during the day. Even most hungry bears back off after a gun shot, and they're insanely vicious when hungry. So what ever the hell that thing is either real or a pretty good fake.

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago4211699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago5411699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2911699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I found the original source video.
The guy has some video's of him and his mates just being mates. A couple of him in the woods, a couple of them firing guns. Just nothing videos really.

But this one and the others in the woods, he likes to hunt, got over half a million views.

This video is all in Russian, i would love someone to translate. I'd ask me ex only she's actually in Russia at the moment.

The first half of the video is him talking just waiting for nightfall. Second half is the video we've seen already.

Im just posting this because i really dont think its a fake, there is nothing else to suggest he would fake it on his channel.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

And after the first gunshot you can most certainly hear it get hit or scream, as in scream from getting hit with lead.

Yes!

I didnt hear this because of the second gunshot, it masks it. Its very hard to hear but its there.
So we have either a human, which i dont believe it is, or something very creepy.

I dont believe it is human because who tf would hang around trailing a hunter at night??!!!

edit on 2/8/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

If the video is real then my first guess would be some loner or part of some isolated family living in the woods. There are some pretty wierd people living in some remote places. The Lykov family wasn't the only one.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Chazam

But would a person hang around after the gunshots go off?
I dont think so, you'd want to have a screw loose

Who is the Lykov family? Care to post a link?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Pretty interesting case that just came to mind. Remember reading about them a while back.

Smith sonianmag

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

At 23 minute mark he is loading bullets into the magazine of his FN FAL. if you go just a couple minutes past that to where he is by the bonfire. At 23.45-23.47 You can see him grab his rifle. It is clearly a FN FAL.

At 23.19 mark you hear him insert the mag and rack the first round from the 22.45 mark to the 23.19 mark you can clearly here the metallic sound of the rounds clicking into position in his magazine.

Shotgun shells dont make that sound as their casings are mostly plastic and their is a spring in the mag tube so it usually makes a hollow scraping sound with a coiling and uncoiling spring sound mixed in.

Only shot gun I can think of with a mag and charging handle would be a saga, and trust me that ain't no saga.

Just past the bonfire at about the 23.45-23.47 mark you see him grab his rifle you can clearly see it has a magazine, and if that aint an FN FAL it is good clone of one. Here is a link to a Google image search for FN FAL.

www.google.com...:1597610162421&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi9xuHRyaD rAhVJPn0KHTj4CqYQ_AUoAXoECBgQAQ&biw=360&bih=560
edit on 16-8-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Straight up sounds like a bear to me, very similar to black bear, at least the lower pitched sounds later on. The high pitches sounds might actually be a cougar or the one bird species, I forget the name. Might be hearing more than one animal.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
"Voice Mimicry: In Native American lore, skinwalkers can copy animal or human voices to lure victims to them to feed on. They generally copy the sound of a human that is in need of help."

Pulled this off of a website that explains about native folklore on the skinwalkers.

The audio in this video is effing creepy ill just say that right off the bat. I'm literally gonna have trust issues going into woods now lol.
Interesting that they describe skinwalkers luring its victims in using mimic sounds of people in distress....
Because that's exactly what it sounds like in the video, you hear moans and whales and crying of a human male. At one point after he shoots you hear what ever it is scream loudly as if hit or in distress of hearing the loud noise.
This is either some really demonic stuff going on in the woods, a skinwalker trying to lure the guy to his death, or the whole video is a big hoax.
It seems pretty genuine though, the sounds seem very legitimate, almost too good for some guys who are messing around in the woods for a laugh.
His demeaner as well is very unsettling, you can hear in his voice how unsettled he is by the whole thing, even down to his pace and deepness in breathing.

Interesting for sure.
I'll hang it up there as a sure possibility of being a genuine event.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30

I agree it is a possibility of a genuine event. The howl of pain when he lets a shot off is undeniable. The weird voice/wail/cry of the anomaly is strange if not downright scary.
I never thought of the skinwalker angle, probably because its in Russia.

I went to the uploaders channel, he has a lot of video's of him and his mates just being mates, larking about having fun. A few of him hunting, nothing at all out of the ordinary.

Until this...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Yes, I even tried to go back to the bigfoot sierra camp tapes and had a listen to see if i could find some kind of similarities in the audio.
Though you can say they are very simular with the actual talking and moaning noises at a distance, I cannot say the same when the noises get closer to him right before he shoots you hear a distinct bird like/ predator noise thats very unusual.
In my opinion this is something intelligent and definitely was hunting him.
Something I dont think anyone has seen before, either here on earth or from beyond.
I've personally never heard anything like it, on any account, and everytime i hear it i keep shaking my head in wonder.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

This is all speculation, but I've heard of people discussing the possibility of pteranodons still existing, and that they are nocturnal hunters which is why we never see them, aside from the very few personal accounts of witnesses.
Birds are good mimics with sound, and could explain the bird like noise before he shoots his gun off. These things would have had millions of years to evolve their hunting techniques and could be highly intelligent, as most birds are and could live underground or in caverns in the day time being undetected.
Again this is just imagination lol if we ever do get solid evidence of them existing I would go back to this video to compare because although it is speculation it would almost fit perfect like a puzzle piece.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
From what I can see he passed through what looks like 2 Bigfoot areas he should have stayed out of.

One was a gated feeding area and one was a deer kill zone.

Methinks but its kind of hard to see....my interpretation could be a bit off but thats Bigfoot signed territory he is filming in for sure....that area and everything in it is someones property.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
Sounds like caribou to me.

I think you nailed it, dude probably came across a bull. Caribou or elk.

Quick edit: I know it's an elk video, but this one, to my ears sounds more like what he came across. Just IMO.

Also am iffy on this one, but I thought I might have heard wolverine growls here & there, too. He might have walked right into the middle of a territorial tiff, wolverines are nasty little #s.
edit on 10/27/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I believe that gun is an FN FAL chambered in 7.62x51 NATO.

Yep, there’s even a distinct bugle in there which sounded very elk-ish. If I listen again I’ll mark it. I don’t think this is anything abnormal.

Having lived in the Rocky Mtn’s for 25+ yrs and countless trips into remote areas, I’ve heard some really strange and at times spooky stuff. The worst being what had to be a wounded Bear, you could hear it crying out in pain, it was awful and very difficult to listen to, made my hair stand on end and went on for what seemed like hours. Didn’t sleep well that night, was also by myself.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

FWIW if anyone's still interested, here's a translation i got from a comment on youtube

2:00 "#ing hell"
2:37 "where, where, where"
2:50 "come on, come on, come on"
3:08 "what's that"
3:47 "#ing hell the trees have been blown up"
4:15 "# almost fell"
4:28 "careful, careful brother"
5:48 "# it, on the tree it wont eat us; careful"
7:13 "no, no, no, it's not gone, this is the end"
7:44 "no, no, no, (he) died (he) died"
8:40 "shot it 3 times, 3 times, load 4, load 4"
8:53 "# I'm in #, I'm in #"
9:18 "can't have a cigarette"
10:47 "come on brother, I'll #ing show you come on"
12:25 "no, no, no, don't put the light away let it shine, let it shine"
12:30 "eat the batteries it's not far from daylight"
12:46 "I'm dying for a cig"
13:24 "there, there, there"
13:34 "(something) 3 times # me"
13:42 "I'm gonna show you, #"
13:52 "who the # knows where to shoot, here or there?"
13:58 "# it's quite close actually"
14:24 "# put (something) away"
14:29 "#, how many bullets left?"
14:43 "# it's gone really quite all of a sudden"
14:56 "# I must of hit it, # me"

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I think you nailed it, dude probably came across a bull. Caribou or elk.

Quick edit: I know it's an elk video, but this one, to my ears sounds more like what he came across. Just IMO.

Also am iffy on this one, but I thought I might have heard wolverine growls here & there, too. He might have walked right into the middle of a territorial tiff, wolverines are nasty little #s.

I just don't see an experienced hunter getting that frightened of an elk in the night like that. But who knows. At least no one I know would. They'd call it a cocksucker and unload.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1809699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Never mind...

edit on 11.29.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

An interesting comment below that video:

Ребята это не постанова. Мой дед когда то был в тайге с ночовкой с друзьями такую же хрень слышали но убегали оттуда как ракеты.

Translation:

Guys this is not a decision. My grandfather was once in the taiga, spending the night with friends, they heard the same crap, but ran away from there like rockets.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Its got be fake ,if it wasn't he wouldn't be able to walk in or out of the forest with the size of his balls.

Thats a fun video found one with spanish subtext
youtu.be...
edit on 231130America/ChicagoMon, 30 Nov 2020 00:23:13 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join