It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Unknown Creature Chases A Hunter During A Night In Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
a reply to: Flesh699

It doesn't sound like the shotguns I've heard--sounded sharper?--but you probably have more experience than I do with them. It's been a while since I shot one, and I completely missed the sound of shells loading. Thanks for lmk.

A couple things to note I heard with speaker up to my ear.
Whatever that is it's a male, you can tell by the voice. It almost sounds like what I associate in my head as like those Tibetan monk chants, especially in first half. Around mid way I heard what could've been a coyote to an untrained ear. Coyote make "freakier" sounds than that and more than just one, you "should" hear more than just one, especially at night.

Elk make insanely scary noises but unlike anything in this video. I've no freaking clue what that thing is, but it's like a mixture of a Tibetan monk and some freak animals or something. It almost sounds like it's using a weird whistle in the beginning. And after the first gunshot you can most certainly hear it get hit or scream, as in scream from getting hit with lead.

If that thing were an animal it would not be sticking around after first gun shot unless something is seriously wrong with it, and typically sick animals are out during the day. Even most hungry bears back off after a gun shot, and they're insanely vicious when hungry. So what ever the hell that thing is either real or a pretty good fake.

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago4211699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago5411699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2911699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I found the original source video.
The guy has some video's of him and his mates just being mates. A couple of him in the woods, a couple of them firing guns. Just nothing videos really.

But this one and the others in the woods, he likes to hunt, got over half a million views.

This video is all in Russian, i would love someone to translate. I'd ask me ex only she's actually in Russia at the moment.

The first half of the video is him talking just waiting for nightfall. Second half is the video we've seen already.

Im just posting this because i really dont think its a fake, there is nothing else to suggest he would fake it on his channel.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

And after the first gunshot you can most certainly hear it get hit or scream, as in scream from getting hit with lead.

Yes!

I didnt hear this because of the second gunshot, it masks it. Its very hard to hear but its there.
So we have either a human, which i dont believe it is, or something very creepy.

I dont believe it is human because who tf would hang around trailing a hunter at night??!!!

edit on 2/8/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join