It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug makers to profit from Bush scheme to label kids mentally ill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

New Freedom Commission on Mental Health

By the way........what does freedom have to do Mental Health? And at which point in the future will this commission cease to be New?

Ahhhhhhhhh, same thing I was wondering too! Notice how they slip things in like that, Bush slips the word freedom into anything hes trying to market. basically, its a marketing tactic to get epople to buy something that it quite unapealing and unpleasant.

I am amazed at the number pf psychiatric disorders they keep coming up with. i rember reading a great article about the great psychiatric conspiracy, how the psychiatric practice was a sham, pseudoscience that generates millions in profits. 95% of mental heaLTH SCIENCE sure as hell isnt discovered through proper scientific principal, thats for sure. its more like a few shrinks at their conventions discuss problems with patients, and devlop to mental :disorders". What were once personality flaws, like anger, rage, selfishness, ect are now "disorders" thus absolving a person of any personal responsibility for their actions.

By the way....weren't the kids at Columbine who did the shootings, werent they on psychjiatric meds? Ive known alot of people on psychiatric meds who have flipped out. Perhaps thats another angle: creating more unstable people through medication so they flip out more, creating even more violence, and thus, more need for govornment control.

Hmmmmmmmmm...yeah sounds like it would be something inline with the Bush administrations agenda. Perhaps thats why they are pushing dope on kids?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by noctu
I was watching a news program on abc where a doctor was tracking childrens sleep patterns and found when they become teenagers the pattern changes to where they dont get tired untill after 11 pm so they have to get up early for school and aquire sleep debt wich can mimic depression.

I totally agree. The kids are simply growing, going through all the normal mental and physical changes humans go through. Unfortunately, depression & anxiety are things most of us experience during those days of adolescence. Seems to me, introducing all these drugs into their evolving systems probably does more (long-term) damage than good.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Skadi, that's one KaRayZee lookin' kitty ya got there!

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

New Freedom Commission on Mental Health

By the way........what does freedom have to do Mental Health?

You're exactly right. It's all about MARKETING. It sounds great and harmless 'cos its FREEDOM. One thing we must all remember, with BushCo. black is white and night is day.

What were once personality flaws, like anger, rage, selfishness, ect are now "disorders" thus absolving a person of any personal responsibility for their actions.

EXACTLY!

By the way....weren't the kids at Columbine who did the shootings, werent they on psychjiatric meds?

YES!!

Ive known alot of people on psychiatric meds who have flipped out. Perhaps thats another angle: creating more unstable people through medication so they flip out more, creating even more violence, and thus, more need for govornment control.

Two words: GUN CONTROL!

Then there's the private prison industry. If you're looking to invest, check it out. They're doing gangbusters.
More kids doped up and violent; the more prisons we need. A link, perhaps? There are many reasons. I think that's one, for sure. Tho social "control" and pharma-profit, to me, are the main reasons. That's just a very lucrative by-product.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join