It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Education should be defunded, specifically white teachers and administrators

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You know satistically these students do much better in charter schools. Imagine that.

edit on 22-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: SPELLIN

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Well, would you want your kid to go to a school ran by all blacks? You wouldn't understand half the crap they would say.

Matter of fact, if most blacks spoke there words a bit better they would probably have a better chance at a job other than fast food.

All the well to do blacks I have come across speak normal English. Majority of them at restaurants speak like they are wannabe gangsta rappers. Atleast in my area anyway.

Few mistakes in your own use of language there champ.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
I originally wanted to post the ultimate insult from Billy Madison, but didn't feel the mods would approve of it. It definitely applies here, though. Sadly, this looks like a typical liberal hit & run post, and I won't get an answer to my question about the "blame the white man" rhetoric.

I am widely regarded as an extremely typical liberal and even revered as a God of progressive thought by many of the liberals that populate this board. They'll be along shortly to light candles.

I tried to get it past you guys, but I should have known you were waaaaay too sharp.
edit on 7/22/20 by Ksihkehe because: Forgot an adjective. Thanks public school.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And let's not forget "everybody gets an award" on awards day, because why should just the serious hard-working students be recognized? Can't make little Johnny feel left out, just because he never did a lick of homework and flunked everything except PE!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
And let's not forget "everybody gets an award" on awards day, because why should just the serious hard-working students be recognized? Can't make little Johnny feel left out, just because he never did a lick of homework and flunked everything except PE!

It never felt like a disincentive as a kid when others who didn't work got rewards.

It's super healthy for children to know that they should expect the same outcome as their peers no matter how much or little effort was put in.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What about the kids that never got awards and were told they weren't worth a damn and pieces of #?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
lol get the f outta here a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
What about the kids that never got awards and were told they weren't worth a damn and pieces of #?

Asking for a friend.

I'd suggest a comprehensive plan for award reparations and constant support in both print and television media.

That should solve the problem.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Asking for a friend.

I don't know, honey, did you grow up in the wrong era?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Preaching to the choir, my friend-- I was a teacher when that delightful phrase and it's accompanying mandates came of age.

That is the sort of BS that kept the schools pushing my struggling daughter to the next grade over and over when it was clear she simply was not ready. I asked them several times to keep her back so she could get a handle on the courses without the bump up in difficulty. They refused stating it would hurt her self esteem, blah blah. She ended up dropping out of school. The education system is awful. Too many students and not enough teachers and assistants leads to kids falling through the cracks.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I don't see a problem with this.
I help "pay" (taxes) for the funding....
I haven't got a good return for my investment, regardless of color/colours.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

you cant give homeless people buildings to live in lol.
homeless people are not homeless on purpose.

lets say you get a giant hotel to let homeless crash in there, right?

they would steal, beat the sh!t out of each other, destroy the property, etc.

that is what sucks.

the homeless person has seriously psychological issues.
they have zero clarity.

anytime they beg from me, and unfortunately deblasio has let the bums back into nyc, i ask them, 'why aint you collecting unemployment and looking for a job...'

and the answers i hear, over complicated excuses of lies, all the same bullsh!t.
the bums usually give up when i hit them with logic, and literally just walk away frustrated.

one guy was like, 'im not homeless, i just do not have a place to live, but i shower everyday, can i write a rap for you for 10 bucks donation?' lmfao, uhhh, no.
then he goes on to tell me his daughter is this, he was the greatest car salesman in his shop...
then he says to me, 'well if you cannot give me cash can you buy me a bottle of jamison instead?

there is zero need to give a bum money, they are there because of addiction and an inability to be part of society.
and it totally sucks.

i wish we could just build hotels for them, but they would destroy it, thats the sad part.

the only way to help them is to never give them money, so they are forced to actually work, and stop with the self destruction.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

one of my friends got disability for a few months when she broke her ankle.
when i went to meet her at the office, there were a TEAM of people barking, 'free phones free phones!'
they cornered me, and say, 'hey do you want a phone!'

i said i have a phone, they said, 'well you never know you could apply for a free one!'

at&T or whoever has the nyc free phone 'offer' loves free phones.
because nyc is paying at&T for that phone service.

so they are out there actively 'giving' away free phones that new york state pays for.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Then there's "educated" people like you. That can't let a few spelling errors slide, missing the point of what was being written (and said).... Because your "knowledge" just has to be known.

You're, half the problem.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Then there's "educated" people like you. That can't let a few spelling errors slide, missing the point of what was being written (and said).... Because your "knowledge" just has to be known.

You're, half the problem.

I wouldn't go too hard on anybody not getting the point just now.

Maybe, but not definitely, could backfire.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The problem doesn't come from the skin color of any school staff. It starts at the students homes. And the fact that these kids feel so entitled because they are part of the participation trophy generation. This is how we end up with the sh!tshows we are seeing in Portland and Seattle.

But to sit there in front of your keyboard and blame it on the color of the teachers skin just shows who the real racists are. What ever happened to the idea of judging someone based on the content of their character?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
How is racism going to flourish if the white man goes away? Who will they hate next? Brown people?

originally posted by: a325nt

Do you guys ever get tired of this "blame the white man" rhetoric?

It sure is wearing thin.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The problem doesn't come from the skin color of any school staff. It starts at the students homes. And the fact that these kids feel so entitled because they are part of the participation trophy generation. This is how we end up with the sh!tshows we are seeing in Portland and Seattle.

But to sit there in front of your keyboard and blame it on the color of the teachers skin just shows who the real racists are. What ever happened to the idea of judging someone based on the content of their character?

People ask me why I hate public school, so I tell them. I had a teacher at public school. He expected me to work hard, do my homework, and get good grades. I didn't want to pay attention or do homwork. I was like "shut it teach!" and I used to smoke extra long cigarettes out behind the school laughing at those nerds in class. I did it for four years and when graduation day came I walked up on stage to get my diploma, when I reached out to shake my teachers hand I saw a long shiny knife. He grabbed me by the neck in front of the whole school, parents and all, then he leaned in close, but to my surprise he turned his head to look right at you and said...

"Why so serious?"

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Our school board is 3/4 black, and the head honcho is black. Please see, "The Dumbing Down of America" by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt.
edit on 23-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yes, and after that, different groups of black people. I'm thinking of the hatred between gangs here and between tribes in Africa. Hatred will look for targets.

edit on 23-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join