It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents retreat

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I talked about it here before, and I don't really care to do it again and again and again every single time someone asks.

If you are are actually interested go look for yourself. You don't need me to hold your hand or spoon feed you information.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: AlaskanDad

They should retreat. Is this the beginning of the 'martial law' that was so long feared?

I can't believe this is happening; but it is.

Agreed:
The federal goon squad should never have been called into this, it's a state issue.

So why isn’t the state actually handling it then? Why are State “stormtroopers” okay and not Federal? If the state isn’t going to deal with the terrorists then the Feds have to do it for them.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Keep up your support of unchecked gov't tyranny. Hope you don't run across the previous version of yourself before you sold out your Libertarian ideals.

Don't forget Federalism. Conservatives love and defend Federalism, as long as Liberals run the national government.

Get a nice pretend Conservative as President, then it's all: "What State's rights? What local rights? What people's rights? No, no, they're terrorists, our dear leader is saving us from terrorists!"

It's a re-election campaign strategy. That's what it all boils down to. Nixon won in 1968 running on "Law and Order".
edit on 23-7-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

"True patriots"? Nah, not really. True patriots break "laws" for a real "patriotic" reason. This BS is just uncivilized, anarchist pushing, till they get face punched.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: VariableConstant

Try reading through this thread from an outsider's perspective, and realize how insane you come off.

The old "Divide and Conquer" sure has been super effective. You're at each other's throats, couple people talking about "LoCk AnD lOAd!" and other complete insanity.

I have never seen people so divided and controlled. And if you think that statement applies to your "foes," then no, I'm talking about you.

This meme applies even more now than it did almost 4 years ago.
Trump supporters have tried to move on but the Liberals are stuck on stupid.

Yep, you're the exact type I was talking about. I'm not liberal, but you sure showed how deep you are in to political BS.

You are the problem.
edit on 7/23/2020 by VariableConstant because: No need to be rude

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Keep up your support of unchecked gov't tyranny. Hope you don't run across the previous version of yourself before you sold out your Libertarian ideals.

Don't forget Federalism. Conservatives love and defend Federalism, as long as Liberals run the national government.

Get a nice pretend Conservative as President, then it's all: "What State's rights? What local rights? What people's rights? No, no, they're terrorists, our dear leader is saving us from terrorists!"

It's a re-election campaign strategy. That's what it all boils down to. Nixon won in 1968 running on "Law and Order".

Federal Law trumps (pun intended) State Law
Bye now

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Goes for both parties. Want to test your theory? Vote Republican, pay your "taxes", but don't "file".
The machine doesn't care who you vote for....
But it does appreciate you thinking the way you do.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Apologies to any Law enforcement that is not a part of the problem. Though if you've seen wrongs done by fellow officers and not reported it, you are accomplist's to the problem!

All that you people who support this blm nonsense ask for changes in the police, fine. But we ask the black community to stop hiding the wrongs of fellow blacks. See someone in your community do something wrong report it! But no, it's all Blue line bad, but nothing about snitches get stitches! It's blatantly hypocritical. How many young children have been caught in the crossfire just the past two weeks? Chicago is going to be real interesting after the shooting at the funeral procession, that shooting has all the signs of being gang related. The people that were shot at returned fire!!!!! So there is a very pressing need to deal with that. Just like the destruction of federal property and the abdication of the rule of law in so many cities by their local leadership has forced a federal response.
edit on 23-7-2020 by hangedman13 because: fixing quote

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

All I'm thinking is that some people are biased hypocrites whose ideals do 180s to support something or other that I don't understand.

I really don't understand the hypnotic pull that Trump seems to have on people.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Where did you expect the Feds to go?

Lmfao, what low info garbage, they didn't "RETREAT", anymore then they couldn't advance, it was out of their jurisdiction, Feds protect Federal property.

Every single one of those rioters are being catalogued 😌 you realize that? This isn't a blind operation, there are lessons to be learned here and they are updating the books brother.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If anyone cares...
Portland Chaos Livestreams
www.youtube.com...

Links to All Streams
woke.net...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: murphy22

All I'm thinking is that some people are biased hypocrites whose ideals do 180s to support something or other that I don't understand.

I really don't understand the hypnotic pull that Trump seems to have on people.

You don’t understand mobs are lotting, burning, and illegally taking over city blocks, and people want it stopped. And consequences for those breaking the law, and using intimidation in the US political system?

You don’t understand people want the combat zone of Chicago dealt with?

You don’t understand people are appalled at the manufactured and illegal Russia collusion gotcha okay?
edit on 23-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

wait ... its waa waa the federal police and pd are too rough.....

now its waa waa they are treating ?

Only ones putting everyone in danger are the "protesters" aka terrorists . aka antifa / blm . You and your comrades are solely responsible . The 25+ ppl who died from these "protests" are all on your hands.

It will be a summer to remember. The one where antifa and bLM are confirmed terrorists. Public support is dwindling .

To protest is a democratic right, one that the pinko commies hate!

Hey dad, these aren’t protests, this is mob violence. Even the slow ones get it..

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
After two months.

Only a moron thinks a peaceful solution is going to resolve anything.

I'd start sanctioning(cutting off ALL federal money) those cities right along with federal leo.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
During the day I saw peacefull protesters at night I saw animals.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Trump sends in the feds as Portland Mayor and Oregon's Governor say they are not wanted, Now protestors are kettling the fed strorm troopers back into the federal building they're supposed to be protecting. A poorly planned and not thought out, this Federal presence has endangered both the protestors and the storm troopers that were sent there.

But after pushing back demonstrators, many of them kitted out in helmets and gas masks, the federal agents retreated into their courthouse citadel to mocking jeers and women who were part of the “Wall of Moms” protest linking arms and chanting: “Our streets.”

This ritual was played out three times on Wednesday morning but the end result was the same as every other night. The DHS officers dispatched by the president to put down the demonstrations have instead become prisoners of the building they are ostensibly there to defend.

source

Further more, the federal storm troopers actions have caused angst with the DOD.

Concerns about federal agents wearing military camo raised by DoD in after-action review

Defense Secretary Mark Esper is concerned about how federal agents are identifying themselves, as camo-clad law enforcement rebuff nation-wide protests this summer and confuse the public about the role the military is playing domestically.

Esper wants the public to be able to differentiate between the police and military personnel. His concerns were raised as part of an after-action review currently underway that is looking at the National Guard’s response to protests this summer, chief Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said Tuesday.

source

The summer of 2020 is going to be remembered for a very long time!

Law and order MUST prevail. That’s not a conservative narrative either. It’s what all of us caught in the middle of you and your oppositions stupid ideological war are demanding for our own protection because the far left and the far right have proven they have absolutely no regard for humanity or what the majority of Americans actually think and want. The crybaby goons in Portland need an ass kicking, plain and simple. People need to make a living and these actions prevent that. Not everyone can be homeless and live off the government tit everyday of their lives.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Protecting criminals, illegals, organised crime, China, Iran, Muslim jihads....... Democrat Libs

Protecting our history, law and order, family, law abiding citizens, legal processes, freedom, and rights.

The difference is easy to see.

We really need to address mental illness in this country.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

This is fantastic to see, the actual power of the people taking back their land from an invading force!

All of the left/right sheep on this trash pile of a forum will see this as something more than that.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If they were "stormtroopers", you're ANTIFA comrades would be dead.

Just sayin

Have you seen Star Wars? Storm troopers are a very bad shot.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
Protecting criminals, illegals, organised crime, China, Iran, Muslim jihads....... Democrat Libs

Protecting our history, law and order, family, law abiding citizens, legal processes, freedom, and rights.

The difference is easy to see.

We really need to address mental illness in this country.

Agreed we should start with the mentally deranged police that shoot and murder unarmed people on a weekly bases or asphyxiate restrained and cuffed suspects always claiming they were "afraid for their life". From an unarmed person or a person that was face down on the ground? Fearing things that aren't there is called paranoia and requires mental counseling. Then the police post videos on facebook crying about how their fast food is taking too long and have a nervous break down over it. It's easy to see they need mental help.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join