It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents retreat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Federal agents retreat to Portland base as protesters control streets

This ritual was played out three times on Wednesday morning but the end result was the same as every other night. The DHS officers dispatched by the president to put down the demonstrations have instead become prisoners of the building they are ostensibly there to defend.

“The feds don’t have control of the streets,” said a woman holding a sign, “100% not a terrorist”, who gave her name only as Shannon. “I think they’re more scared than us. They’re hiding in there. They don’t know what they’re doing.”

Trump and his fascist supporters want to lock down the country by force, and silence any opposing views by lying, misleading and threatening. Unfortunately for them, and those on here, that's not the way it works in our legal system, as well as our community as a whole. I sure encourage Trump to try another tactic though. It's refreshing seeing his forces walk back time and time again.

Well done Portland.

SG it is great to see the truth be told, to many here at ATS have forgot this is still the US of A, not the Confederate Alliance. We still have our constitution and bill of rights, though Trump nor Barr will obey nor defend either The citizens of Poirtland have taken up the cause for Americans which ever state they may be in, true patriots!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Whether or not Obama did the same or similar thing years back, Trump was the one that found himself backing down, embarresingly, back in 2018. That's the fact of the matter.

I don't understand your point... Years back....like less than 4 years back? Trump didn't invent new things he used Obama's and since he wasn't the annotated one the left screamed over it for the things Obama put in place...geez...

So what was your point again?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Cool story.

I've been to them as well and have seen Marxist iinfluences, because I used to be a part of it in my younger days. I'm aware of the strategies they use.

Now I'm on the complete opposite side and calling it like I see it. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't a thing. You either simply didn't notice, subconsciously missed it, or are willingly ignoring it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

M.O.O.N spells moon.

🤣
edit on 22-7-2020 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

What the media isn't saying is that the "protestors" get released if they aren't identified as someone who has damaged or assaulted someone.

They pick the person up, drive somewhere they won't get # thrown at them or have to deal with people yelling at them. Question them. Compare them to photos or vid caps of people that have been documented as causing violence, and if nothing matches they are released.

They aren't being arrested, unless they've got the evidence to do so.

It also keeps people out of holding cells in the jail.

One thing people also need to remember is that the oc spray law enforcement uses has a dye in it that can't be seen by the naked eye. If law enforcement sees that a person has been previously tagged with dye they get questioned.

Ya I know I live there, thanks for explaining it to the imbeciles....

Just think how they will freak out when Trump sends in fed troops to Chicago in the near future... That utopia of a city...

edit on 22-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

M.O.O.N spells moon.

🤣

That actually makes more sense than Southern Guardian has in this post, and that isn't saying much....

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

But you're not. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Things are definitely getting interesting. The next four years ought to be even more so.
edit on 2272020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

M.O.O.N spells moon.

🤣

That actually makes more sense than Southern Guardian has in this post, and that isn't saying much....

Lol, it was a saying a character from the stand would say, he was very "special"

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

As someone who has been to plenty of BLM protests I've never seen any Marxist or communist material or tenets spoken, yelled, proselytized etc. I've never seen any lick of outside money or corp funding. Just average Americans. Homemade signs. Never seen these so-called Soros-funded buses. 99% were wearing masks. 99% are peaceful. Black people thanking white people for finally, for once, standing with them and recognizing the race war that has been going on since the inception of the USA.

You do know the leaders of BLM are full blown Marxist, talk about it and all...right?

I'm glad it is working in YOUR city, so where are you from? Portland is different...It is mainly woke white people that side with ANTIFA more than anything else... REAL BLM peaceful protests are over shadowed here and are not bothered in the least. They tend to go to Pioneer Courthouse square and have sit ins and such....They are not attacking federal building and rioting AND are not being arrested...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Lol, it was a saying a character from the stand would say, he was very "special"

I stand by my reply

edit on 22-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: okrian

Cool story.

I've been to them as well and have seen Marxist iinfluences, because I used to be a part of it in my younger days. I'm aware of the strategies they use.

Now I'm on the complete opposite side and calling it like I see it. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't a thing. You either simply didn't notice, subconsciously missed it, or are willingly ignoring it.

What "strategies" would those be again? Be specific.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Trump didn't invent new things he used Obama's and since he wasn't the annotated one the left screamed over it for the things Obama put in place...geez...

Obamma, I call him O'bummer, I've seen better leaders. But just because O'bummer did wrong, does not mean what Trump doing is right, it's still wrong no matter who did it.

No two wrongs does not get you right, my god your logic is flawed man!

edit on 22-7-2020 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2020 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Try reading through this thread from an outsider's perspective, and realize how insane you come off.

The old "Divide and Conquer" sure has been super effective. You're at each other's throats, couple people talking about "LoCk AnD lOAd!" and other complete insanity.

I have never seen people so divided and controlled. And if you think that statement applies to your "foes," then no, I'm talking about you.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

Try reading through this thread from an outsider's perspective, and realize how insane you come off.

The old "Divide and Conquer" sure has been super effective. You're at each other's throats, couple people talking about "LoCk AnD lOAd!" and other complete insanity.

I have never seen people so divided and controlled. And if you think that statement applies to your "foes," then no, I'm talking about you.

This meme applies even more now than it did almost 4 years ago.
Trump supporters have tried to move on but the Liberals are stuck on stupid.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad
You're just mad you got charged with pot.

Grow up dude.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA
This has been going on for almost 2 months with no message and kids wanting free time for orgys and drugs.

The plot is lost, regroup, get off social media and maybe stop self medicating.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Obamma, I call him O'bummer, I've seen better leaders. But just because O'bummer did wrong, does not mean what Trump doing is right, it's still wrong no matter who did it.

No two wrongs does not get you right, my god your logic is flawed man!

So Trump started with Obama era methods that were just fine from 2009 to 2016 and then Trump stopped using them, and so Trump is a double failure for doing both....I just do not get the point you all are trying to make at times.

We also need to remember that the border lawyers were telling people what to do. We didn't even know if the kids were with the real parents or if they just bought them, or took them... You have undocumented people with kids that they are trying to use to get access to America and we didn't know if the grown ups were harmful are real parents.

WTF do you do? Process them and release them onto the streets?

Seems Trump fixed that all by having them stay in Mexico until their court cases...Seems this scam has all but dried up, doesn't it? When was the last time border states were overrun, opening up old shopping centers just to house illegals... been awhile...Trump did good...fixed the problem that Obama couldn't.

Enough said on that...lol

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

originally posted by: projectvxn
Antifa is going to push until the real bullets come out.

Then what?

No one will shed tears over dead communists.

One side has been using live rounds for decades, that is the reason these protests began!

Oh for Christ sakes it's been 55 days what's the end game if it's states issue the state government is going to kiss and nuzzle the rioters and looters, and want fed money to pay for the BS. Half of the people doing this want anarchy and the the other half are getting paid. And a city of 700,000 getting held up by 1000 azzhats

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So, that building has graffiti all over it. Why?

What are they protesting? I know it seems a dumb question, but really: about what are they “protesting?”

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join