It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents retreat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It was for their "safety". Just like smothering yourself with a facemask is for your safety.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

That was Obama

Obama was president in 2017 and 2018?

I had no idea Muninn. You got me there!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

If the US were really fascist we wouldn't be on ATS having this discussion so easily.

I don't care much for law enforcement, but I'm not going to ignore the "protestors" "peacefully" destroying property, and "peacefully" hurting people.

If this were really about racial equality and justice there are better ways to go about bringing attention to it and ways that would have been effective and not destructive.

I don't care for Feds, and yet it's ignorant to refuse to see that they are geared up for protection against "peaceful protestors" "peacefully" swinging hammers at them and hitting them with fireworks and whatever else.

If we were really living in a fascist nation those Feds would have come out shooting and mercilessly killing anyone that was outside.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

That was Obama

The pictures that the media used to protest Trump caging children were from 2014.... You are not that stupid....

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: HalWesten

It happened in North Dakota and it isn't a stop and ID state.

North Dakota N.D. Cent. Code §29-29-21
29-29-21. Temporary questioning of persons in public places - Search for weapons. A peace officer may stop any person abroad in a public place whom the officer reasonably suspects is committing, has committed, or is about to commit:
1. Any felony.
2. A misdemeanor relating to the possession of a concealed or dangerous weapon or weapons.
3. Burglary or unlawful entry.
4. A violation of any provision relating to possession of marijuana or of narcotic, hallucinogenic, depressant, or stimulant drugs. The peace officer may demand of such person the person's name, address, and an explanation of the person's actions.
When a peace officer has stopped a person for questioning pursuant to this section and reasonably suspects that the officer is in danger of life or limb, the officer may search such person for a dangerous weapon. If the peace officer finds such a weapon or any other thing, the possession of which may constitute a crime, the officer may take and keep it until the completion of the questioning, at which time the officer shall either return it, if lawfully possessed, or arrest such person.
Requires reasonable suspicion.

Stop and ID by state

What you quoted has nothing to do with stop & ID. It states very clearly that it is about searching a person, that's it. Identification isn't mentioned. The link does have a list, thanks for including that, but in North Dakota requiring identification is not on that list.

Identification is stated

The peace officer may demand of such person the person's name, address, and an explanation of the person's actions.

It is the only law on their books that define the parameters that they may ID. It does not have to be a phisical ID, I don't believe any state requires citizens to carry ID unless they are operating a motor vehicle. The law doesn't state it is a stop and ID law because they do not have a stop and ID law which is why I said it is not a stop and ID state. They do have this law on the books that regulates the instances that they can demand ID without making an arrest beforehand.
edit on 22-7-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Oh boy. ... You're one of them kind.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That was Obama

Nice try but you know it was Obama that put kids in cages but hey, keep letting the media do the thinking for you.

👍

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Maybe you care to comment on the DOD's complaint, that police are using their military cammo for the unlawful abduction of US citizens????

Well what says you????

Where are they abducting them?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

a reply to: AlaskanDad

just like jailing little migrant kids 2 years back.

One blunder after another.

That was Obama but you know that.

Obummer made a lot of bad laws, two years ago,

Thanks for reminding us!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Who was president during 2017 and 2018?

Simple question.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Maybe you care to comment on the DOD's complaint, that police are using their military cammo for the unlawful abduction of US citizens????

Well what says you????

Where are they abducting them?

In their privates, where did you think?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Who was president during 2017 and 2018?

Simple question.

Who is asking stupid questions on ATS 7/22/2020

Simple Question...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Federal agents retreat to Portland base as protesters control streets

This ritual was played out three times on Wednesday morning but the end result was the same as every other night. The DHS officers dispatched by the president to put down the demonstrations have instead become prisoners of the building they are ostensibly there to defend.

“The feds don’t have control of the streets,” said a woman holding a sign, “100% not a terrorist”, who gave her name only as Shannon. “I think they’re more scared than us. They’re hiding in there. They don’t know what they’re doing.”

Trump and his fascist supporters want to lock down the country by force, and silence any opposing views by lying, misleading and threatening. Unfortunately for them, and those on here, that's not the way it works in our legal system, as well as our community as a whole. I sure encourage Trump to try another tactic though. It's refreshing seeing his forces walk back time and time again.

Well done Portland.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

In their privates, where did you think?

Need to narrow that down some...I didn't say touching... The protests in Portland are violent. You break the law then they record you, pick you up when you are away from the crowd, process you for your crimes committed and release you with a fed court date.

So I'm trying to understand your point here...

edit on 22-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Who is asking stupid questions

It's a stupid question to ask who was president in 2017 and 2018?

Here, I'll answer for you, Trump. Trump was president.

Trump backs down on migrant family separations policy

Whether or not Obama did the same or similar thing years back, Trump was the one that found himself backing down, embarresingly, back in 2018. That's the fact of the matter.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The criminals should be thankful that the feds are showing restraint.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Well done Portland.

Do you live in Portland? You are full of it dude.... 54 days of violence... Do you think the people that live there are cheering as you do? Mayor Wheeler is a POS, so I say let him get his own CHAZ and watch teens killed.

Talk about your own city...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The LINOs are out in force again! And some of them calling for the deaths of their fellow Americans... again.

As someone who has been to plenty of BLM protests I've never seen any Marxist or communist material or tenets spoken, yelled, proselytized etc. I've never seen any lick of outside money or corp funding. Just average Americans. Homemade signs. Never seen these so-called Soros-funded buses. 99% were wearing masks. 99% are peaceful. Black people thanking white people for finally, for once, standing with them and recognizing the race war that has been going on since the inception of the USA.

But I'm sure you all, who are embroiled in a flood of right-wing media distortion and an online flex-off from your basement are the real authorities. Keep up your support of unchecked gov't tyranny. Hope you don't run across the previous version of yourself before you sold out your Libertarian ideals. That would be the biggest showdown of 'tough talk and no action' we've ever seen here at ATS!

link   

What the media isn't saying is that the "protestors" get released if they aren't identified as someone who has damaged or assaulted someone.

They pick the person up, drive somewhere they won't get # thrown at them or have to deal with people yelling at them. Question them. Compare them to photos or vid caps of people that have been documented as causing violence, and if nothing matches they are released.

They aren't being arrested, unless they've got the evidence to do so.

It also keeps people out of holding cells in the jail.

One thing people also need to remember is that the oc spray law enforcement uses has a dye in it that can't be seen by the naked eye. If law enforcement sees that a person has been previously tagged with dye they get questioned.

link   

Trump and his fascist supporters want to lock down the country by force, and silence any opposing views by lying, misleading and threatening.

'Trump is forced by fascist rioters to lock down several cities to protect citizens form beatings, arsons and shootings.'

There, it is not bent out of shape now.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join