It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents retreat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

" Now protestors are kettling the fed strorm troopers back into the federal building they're supposed to be protecting.."

Ah , Let me Guess . You are Enjoying that Violence somehow . You refer to Federal Officers as " Storm Troopers , so you Must Despise them . If that is the Case , then you are a Declared Enemy of the United States Of America and should be either Imprisoned or Shot for Treason .............. Have a Nice Day ..........)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

originally posted by: projectvxn

It's communist insurrection that needs to be put down hard.

So it is a commie plot, to call for and end to legalized murders by the police?

If so there are a lot of commies in this country!

Putin is Trumps best bud, how does that fit into your commie plot?

u funny!

Trying to burn down a federal building and destroying cities is going to accomplish that?

Then circle the building and protect the building.

Why?

How about the protesters showing some restraint and not cause damage?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I quit reading after "storm troopers".

Yeah, I thought they were called "jack-booted thugs" .

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I dunno, the "protesters" stated goal is to destroy the country. Can't imagine why they would want to cause harm. Must be evil agent provocateurs, and not brainwashed communist radicals.

It would be absolutely preposterous that the narrative that has been repeated for 4 years now is the country must be destroyed because it is evil and racist/sexist/misogynistic would push people to violence.

We should also just ignore the rampant infiltration of NGOs, Academia and Corporate entities by Chinese Communist affiliates. Surely the Chinese Communists only have the best intentions for America.

We're letting Putin whispers secret love poems into Trumps ear, but it's ok.

so funny it's sad!

Don't let those commies get you, sleep with a warm gun!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

u funny!

Trying to burn down a federal building and destroying cities is going to accomplish that?

Why?

Protestors don’t cause damage.

Vandals do.

You want a Gov/citizen war — go for it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I mean if you really look at it. I think its an excuse to have a party. you have food stations near the park. people are bring ing beer. its what has been deemed to be a legal gathering of 500 plus people.

its so weird and you have to think the virus is political. because there is no excuse for letting people gather like this if you are actually worried about pandemic. you have people wearing mask but thats only one componenet (if you belive in the mask thing that is) you are also supposed to be socially distant.

and this protest has been deemed okay. but any other gathering you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I was taling to a liberal friend of mine ( there is hope) and I was talkign to him about the bussinesses that have been hurt by the shutdown do to the virus. and he responded "who cares about bussinesses we have a virus that is killing people." I responded by saying well do you feel the same way about the protest? do you have the same policy. these mass gatherings are technically super spreaders. Guess what he begrudgingly agrred that these protest should no tbe happening.

But in the end its plain to see nobody believes this is a true pandemic

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

so who are these agents antifa black lives matter they seem to have the most to gain imo

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I support a warming of relations between Russia and the West. I don't care if he and Trump are having a secret gay affair so long as they end the idiotic pissing match.

Also worth noting that Russia isn't a Communist Country anymore and hasn't been for like 30 years now.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
And as they eat their own as they always do, these mothers will one day be on the receiving end of the attacks that they are a part of now.
What are they going to do when one of their kids gets attacked for saying something that the mob doesn't like...it will happen sooner or later because they keep changing their minds on what they are protesting. They they will be trying to call for help and nobody will come, it has happened and it will again and again.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

u funny!

Why?

Protestors don’t cause damage.

Vandals do.

You want a Gov/citizen war — go for it.

Funny.

Transprotesters, they morph from peaceful protester to vandals, it happens around 2300 local time, I have seen it.

Lol🤡

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Now protestors are kettling the fed strorm troopers back into the federal building they're supposed to be protecting.."

Ah , Let me Guess . You are Enjoying that Violence somehow . You refer to Federal Officers as " Storm Troopers , so you Must Despise them . If that is the Case , then you are a Declared Enemy of the United States Of America and should be either Imprisoned or Shot for Treason .............. Have a Nice Day ..........)

You sir are a clear and present danger to the human race! Lock and load, I have!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This is a very Hot Fire that needs to be left to cool down in its own.

An all out Gov war against citizens, who are legally (ish) within their rights to protest — will not end well.

wait what??left to cool down on its own?? how exactly do you see that playing out? walk me thru that step by step please.

rember these areon the heels of mass riots, burning, looting, and little to no repsponse from law enforcement. if we lleave it to cool down its own what we will have left??

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

5 bucks she brings up how she use to be a Republican.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Thats what I said!

Protect the preimeter. but then again maybe they dont want to subject themselves to having things throw at them and yelled out, and spit upon.

Are they getting paid extra for this by the way?? wouldnt it be awesome if the federal government charged the city of portland for this. ( by the way here is your bill.)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I support a warming of relations between Russia and the West. I don't care if he and Trump are having a secret gay affair so long as they end the idiotic pissing match.

Also worth noting that Russia isn't a Communist Country anymore and hasn't been for like 30 years now.

Once a pinko commies always a pinko rights stealing commie!

Peace? I thought Putin told Trump to destroy our country, maybe Trump made this mess without any help?

No way this is beyond stupidity or even criminal negligence, I'd call it the willful destruction of a once great nation.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
After watching a few videos of grown adults in bicycle helmets throwing tantrums in the street I finally get it now, the Spec Ed class of 1997 must be having a reunion.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
After watching a few videos of grown adults in bicycle helmets throwing tantrums in the street I finally get it now, the Spec Ed class of 1997 must be having a reunion.

Yes they are...

...at the Whitehouse and you're invited!

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

One with less people being murdered by those that Protect and Serve us.
But that will require some changes to the law, once again congress critters are a major part of the problem!

Two parties to divide them all

You have no solution. you should come back with a solution. I dont know about you but when I see these kids and children killed by cross fire, it makes me cry. until you can ensure a system that is going to try and serve justice for these familes who have lost thier loved ones.

You need to come up with a solution.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

that aint in antifa's handbook

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I hope the Feds spill some Brownshirt blood tonight.

Deus Vult.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join