It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents retreat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

The right to protest does not include rioting, destruction of property, arson, assaulting police officers or murder.

Indeed politically motivated violence has a word, that word is not protest. It is terrorism.
edit on 2272020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I didn't know looting , riots , destruction of property , vandalism , extortion , hijacking streets ... Was protesting.

If it is , would you be okay with pedo community using the same tactics to extort society with outlandish demands ?

HOw about the necro community ? Or beastiality communtY?

How about a right wing movements ?

No ... of course not .. You would call it out for them for what it is .... Terrorism .

But go on keep pretending as if you are on the right side of history . Best part of these protests is BLM and Antifa will never see this kind of support again. Even democrats are waking up to the insurgency

You are the ISIS of america.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm sure Biden appreciates all the Donkey Ph(D)emocrats and all they're doing to preserve a Mob Democracy

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

One side has been using live rounds for decades, that is the reason these protests began!

Nonsense. These RIOTS began because foreign agents enabled Marxist organizations like BLM and Antifa need to sew chaos so that the Chinese can reap a useful idiot in office.

This forum seems to show that police have a very poor record for handling law enforcement and the general public is sick of it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lol even ATS does not have an atta boy forum for LEO's!

I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yeah I dont understand this tactic? why are they going inside the building? shouldnt they be ringed around the outside of the federal building.

It is a chase and run back and forth game. and yeah they do need a better strategy. because the antangonist are going to figure at this pavolian thoery.
edit on 22-7-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

originally posted by: VeeTNA

They should retreat. Is this the beginning of the 'martial law' that was so long feared?

I can't believe this is happening; but it is.

Agreed:
The federal goon squad should never have been called into this, it's a state issue.

Yeah, let's let the thugs burn down the federal courthouse with people inside like they were attempting to do. Do you guys ever think about what you're typing before you hit "reply"?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Anyone that thinks they were forced back is an idiot, I have no doubt they could have shot everyone on that street... if they were the nazi storm troopers people claim.

They went back because it was the right call, and to continue holding their position outside they would have been forced to use harsher methods.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Antifa is going to push until the real bullets come out.

Then what?

No one will shed tears over dead communists.
a reply to: projectvxn

you know its what they want to happen, so there can be a martry. I ama ctually really surprised at how much restraint has been shown. Espeicially when it seems local leaders dont have the backs of local law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
When a state's leaders lose control of their ability to protect their people, it's the feds job to come in and restore law and order.

The majority of the citizens who are law abiding appreciate their presence and have nothing to fear.

Rioters, thiefs and thugs should be afraid.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

They should retreat. Is this the beginning of the 'martial law' that was so long feared?

I can't believe this is happening; but it is.

Agreed:
The federal goon squad should never have been called into this, it's a state issue.

Excellent point.

I suppose you'll also agree state should fund the recovery and the state will compensate the federal government and business owners they have failed to protect from property crimes?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Agreed:

SO if a state descends into decay and lawlesness. constitutionally whose roles is it to fix things?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Lol looky looky, ATS gang is all triggered because,

BLM IS PROTESTING AGAINST KILLER COPS!

U R SO FUNNY!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yeah, 50 days of rioting and it's all the cops' fault.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

U R SO FUNNY!

No such thing is occuring.

It's communist insurrection that needs to be put down hard.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

U R SO FUNNY!

Nice job shifting the narrative because you cannot defend what you've been saying. A true liberal.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You are so triggered, you must be a Portland, OR transplant to Alaska.
Call for one of Soros’s buses and go help your comrades there.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

U R SO FUNNY!

Lol, BLM has been hijacked and the goons who run it know how to lead you sheep into the slaughterhouse.

Baaaaaaa🐑

link   

When a state's leaders lose control of their ability to protect their people, it's the feds job to come in and restore law and order.

The majority of the citizens who are law abiding appreciate their presence and have nothing to fear.

Rioters, thiefs and thugs should be afraid.
a reply to: Floridadreamin

SO what happened prior to the feds coming in. did portland PD just back totally off and let the antagnonist do what ever they want? On any of the live streams I have been watching I dont see any portland PD officers.

link   
You know, there is something eerily similar about Democrat States defying the will of the federal government.

Just wish i could put my finger on it...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Haven't seen them this agitated since we took away their slaves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join