It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents retreat

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
These feds need to hand out a can of whoop ass.

These are not good people out there trying to burn government buildings.

They need to be dealt with asap

Regular citizen's need to start militias to counter these people .

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I once took a solid stream of lacquer thinner to the eye. Burned like hell, but didn't blind me.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Anti-Black Lives/Anti-First Amendment/Anti-American communists

That’s eff’d up as can be. It’s time to pound these cowardly mofo’s into never land. F these people and F their rights, I don’t care anymore.

I wish they would come to my city and pull this crap because they’d get an ass pounding like they’ve never had, guaranteed.

(post by FishBait removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: FishBait

Pigs are chickens and murderers that can't do their job and people are sick of their sh##.

Only thugs and low-lifes say this kind of snip.

I know too many good hard-working helpful and kind law enforcement people that do their job very well thank you.

People are not sick of the sh## as you put it. Most Americans have enough brains to realize there are bad apples that need to be weeded out, but 99% of LEs are good people. Most thugs and scumbags would think all cops are pigs, chickens, and murderers.

We consider the source and let it roll off.

Yea, that's why ten's of thousands of people took to the streets because no one is sick of it lol. It's not a few bad apples it's a massively corrupt system that has done nothing to weed out the bad apples proving the whole apple farm is bad and needs to be closed and re-opened under new management. The bad apples argument lost a long time ago when the gov continued to militarize the police and give into police union contracts that allow murdering cops to walk free with pay. Only thugs and low lifes defend a system like that.

(post by FishBait removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

We protested peacefully for decades asking the cops to stop shooting us and they didn't listen. Now they are listening while they hide.

Must be hard basing your worldview on a myth.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You are easily manipulated and probably don't have a ton of real world experience. You probably hang with lowlifes that talk sh** about law enforcement because they've had run ins with them multiple times, and this is what you believe...that all cops and law enforcement people are "out to get" somebody.

We know your type. You push push push till someone takes your nasty bait, then blame it on the whole system. I'm sick of your types. Not only are most of you dumb, you're full of hate and rage because you're nothing but losers with violent criminal tendencies. My opinion, fwiw.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

The camo thing was my thought exactly. 'Why do law enforcement, federal or not, need fricking camo? They are not hiding from anyone, they are not in a forest or desert environment, and it looks bad from an operational and PR point of view'

Defense Secretary Mark Esper is concerned about how federal agents are identifying themselves, as camo-clad law enforcement rebuff nation-wide protests this summer and confuse the public about the role the military is playing domestically.

They should be wearing blue or black and they should have LEO or POLICE on them. Very stupid. If you wanna be a soldier or marine then fricking enlist. If you are a vet you should know better and ask about the uniform lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I agree with that.
This needs to end now. Portland doing this for almost 2 months is unacceptable. what a #ty mayor.

I agree with the federal presence being there to protect property but I think they should not be wearing camo.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: projectvxn

I agree with that.
This needs to end now. Portland doing this for almost 2 months is unacceptable. what a #ty mayor.

I agree with the federal presence being there to protect property but I think they should not be wearing camo.

I think they should let it all burn. All of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Camo is their uniform. They are not military troops. But, what are they supposed to do if that is their official uniform. If certain people get their panties in a wad over the camo uniform, then maybe the "style" issue could be addressed.

Make suggestions. Law enforcement agencies of all stripes wear particular style and color uniforms. If the camo hurts somebody's sensibilities, then present your concerns to the appropriate authorities along with your suggestions.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I don't think that's going to happen when it's basically criminals VS. US law.

They will keep breaking the law and one by one they will be picked up and charged with FELONIES.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join