It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents retreat

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: projectvxn

They're useful idiots. They don't even know what they believe.

As far as I can tell that is true. Anytime someone tries to interview them they spew vitriol or refuse to speak. Maybe the speakers with microphones have a message but the crowds get angry whenever someone tries to cover them. Whatever the message is. Maybe they are just making plans for the nightly riots.

Maybe they're angry and stupid, they have no idea what they want or how they will achieve it so they're just breaking everything until things get better.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

They're useful idiots. They don't even know what they believe.

As far as I can tell that is true. Anytime someone tries to interview them they spew vitriol or refuse to speak. Maybe the speakers with microphones have a message but the crowds get angry whenever someone tries to cover them. Whatever the message is. Maybe they are just making plans for the nightly riots.

Yea nothing like the mask protestors who...wave their guns and yell at reporters to get away from them. Ok so exactly the same actually.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Trump sends in the feds as Portland Mayor and Oregon's Governor say they are not wanted, Now protestors are kettling the fed strorm troopers back into the federal building they're supposed to be protecting. A poorly planned and not thought out, this Federal presence has endangered both the protestors and the storm troopers that were sent there.

But after pushing back demonstrators, many of them kitted out in helmets and gas masks, the federal agents retreated into their courthouse citadel to mocking jeers and women who were part of the “Wall of Moms” protest linking arms and chanting: “Our streets.”

This ritual was played out three times on Wednesday morning but the end result was the same as every other night. The DHS officers dispatched by the president to put down the demonstrations have instead become prisoners of the building they are ostensibly there to defend.

source

Further more, the federal storm troopers actions have caused angst with the DOD.

Concerns about federal agents wearing military camo raised by DoD in after-action review

Defense Secretary Mark Esper is concerned about how federal agents are identifying themselves, as camo-clad law enforcement rebuff nation-wide protests this summer and confuse the public about the role the military is playing domestically.

Esper wants the public to be able to differentiate between the police and military personnel. His concerns were raised as part of an after-action review currently underway that is looking at the National Guard’s response to protests this summer, chief Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said Tuesday.

source

The summer of 2020 is going to be remembered for a very long time!

Law and order MUST prevail. That’s not a conservative narrative either. It’s what all of us caught in the middle of you and your oppositions stupid ideological war are demanding for our own protection because the far left and the far right have proven they have absolutely no regard for humanity or what the majority of Americans actually think and want. The crybaby goons in Portland need an ass kicking, plain and simple. People need to make a living and these actions prevent that. Not everyone can be homeless and live off the government tit everyday of their lives.

"Ass kicking" is not law an order it's police brutality. Who's law and who's order Mr thought police avatar?

Tell me to wear a mask and I'll wave my gun around screaming about the constitution. Send secret police in to abduct my political rivals and I'll cheer you all the way!

You've had to much to think Mr!

Do you understand the difference between peaceful protesting and lawless rioting? The people of Portland participating in these destructive riots are tearing apart the fabric of their communities and the nation.

When decent, innocent people are obstructed from living a peaceful life as they see fit and within the laws of the land we have a problem. When apologists come around defending the violence and destruction at the sacrifice of the common peace, we have a problem. When laws are violated across the country in attempt to send a message about a problem that isn’t as big as it perceived to be, we have a problem.

BLM was a legit cause I was fully behind after the George Floyd killing. But once it got hijacked by the whiny ANTIFA punks and pallets of bricks started showing up the same time “protesters” were being bussed into city after city to “demonstrate” by destroying small businesses and attacking innocent civilians and police officers, there is, without a doubt, a serious f’n problem!!

Does systemic racism exist? Yes, in micro levels, not macro. Do we need police reform? You bet. Our government needs a third party desperately but most importantly, people need to get their crap together and take their blinders off and see that what’s happening in Portland, Seattle, St Louis, Chicago, New York and elsewhere is a disgusting menace to the peace of the people. It’s not progressive, it’s not constructive, and it’s not going to win anyone over. But I’m willing to bet everything I wrote is wrong and offensive to you.

Nice assumption but, no. The point still stands in this era of surveillance it shouldn’t be hard to identify the real criminals and arrest them. Instead we continue to see endless video proof of law enforcement beating, tear gassing and taking rubber bullet head shots maiming innocent peaceful protestors and clearly identified reporters. So who’s apologizing for violence and destruction?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

I have lost all sympathy for them. When they started using lasers to purposely blind officers they went past redemption. Not only is that illegal it is a heinous act that over 108 nations have come together to ban. What they are doing is not much different from throwing acid in their faces. Acid may actually less damaging. Those that stood around and did nothing to stop it are just as guilty.

They are not protestors anymore. They align more with terrorists.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If I didn't know what I believed in, rioted or was a nihilist I might be willing to see this irony you speak of.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No one "waves their guns".

Those protest have been actual protests. I defy you to find the violence.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Why did they tear the elk statue down?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

#elkslivesdontmatter.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Trump sends in the feds as Portland Mayor and Oregon's Governor say they are not wanted, Now protestors are kettling the fed strorm troopers back into the federal building they're supposed to be protecting. A poorly planned and not thought out, this Federal presence has endangered both the protestors and the storm troopers that were sent there.

But after pushing back demonstrators, many of them kitted out in helmets and gas masks, the federal agents retreated into their courthouse citadel to mocking jeers and women who were part of the “Wall of Moms” protest linking arms and chanting: “Our streets.”

This ritual was played out three times on Wednesday morning but the end result was the same as every other night. The DHS officers dispatched by the president to put down the demonstrations have instead become prisoners of the building they are ostensibly there to defend.

source

Further more, the federal storm troopers actions have caused angst with the DOD.

Concerns about federal agents wearing military camo raised by DoD in after-action review

Defense Secretary Mark Esper is concerned about how federal agents are identifying themselves, as camo-clad law enforcement rebuff nation-wide protests this summer and confuse the public about the role the military is playing domestically.

Esper wants the public to be able to differentiate between the police and military personnel. His concerns were raised as part of an after-action review currently underway that is looking at the National Guard’s response to protests this summer, chief Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said Tuesday.

source

Oink oink oink!!😈Run piggy wiggys.

I wouldn't bother trying to explain the right to protest to the facists on ats. Any beliefe thats even slightly to the left and your considered a "terrorist, commie, blah blah blibity insert your right wing bullcrap here_______" to the downright multiple occassions of right wing members on ats foaming at the mouth, praying, hoping and sometimes calling for a rise to action and violence in order to silent the political opposition. But the democrats are the only traitors in this country right?
They do this all the while crying bitching and moaning about the left doing most of the same thing to their side (example, calling everyone on the right a nazis) as if they're somehow not apart of the problem.

In other words, they're just has vile, corrupt, and extreme as the very people the claim to be against.
If they weren't, they wouldn't be condeming every single person protesting against police violence as a traitor or rioter when in reality, anyone with half a brain can understand to paint the whole movement as such is more than just disingenuous, It's downright propaganda.

Whats even more hilarious is this party of individual freedom, has no problem with giving the government the ridiculous power to scoop american citizens off the street ( you know like the communist countries they're always claiming to defend turning the u.s into do.....)The same party that doesn't trust the government to run the most basic of responsibilities, has no problem with that same government using secret police to scoop up their political opposition. (Because they definitely won't mess that one up ayy
lmao) That should tell you everything you need to know about where they really stand on "freedom" in this country.
edit on 23-7-2020 by Jg513 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

#elkslivesdontmatter.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

I wouldn't bother trying to explain the right to protest to the facists on ats.

The right to protest is protected under the first amendment which reads:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

No one needs an explanation of what a right is from a person like you.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Marching, holding up signs, getting loud, petitioning your government officials, gathering supporters, and casting your vote...all legal and accepted by all Americans.

What a legal protest is not: arson, looting, vandalism, violence, attacking police officers. Those acts are CRIMINAL. Tell that to the marxist anarchist commies on ATS.
edit on 23-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513

source

source

I wouldn't bother trying to explain the right to protest to the facists on ats. Any beliefe thats even slightly to the left and your considered a "terrorist, commie, blah blah blibity insert your right wing bullcrap here_______" to the downright multiple occassions of right wing members on ats foaming at the mouth, praying, hoping and sometimes calling for a rise to action and violence in order to silent the political opposition. But the democrats are the only traitors in this country right?
They do this all the while crying bitching and moaning about the left doing most of the same thing to their side (example, calling everyone on the right a nazis) as if they're somehow not apart of the problem.

In other words, they're just has vile, corrupt, and extreme as the very people the claim to be against.
If they weren't, they wouldn't be condeming every single person protesting against police violence as a traitor or rioter when in reality, anyone with half a brain can understand to paint the whole movement as such is more than just disingenuous its downright propaganda.

They’re NOT protesting, they’re rioting or are you not paying attention.

Remember that time when all the Republicans got together and torched buildings, destroyed private property, threatened and beat innocent citizens and police? Yeah, me neither.

For the record I’m not republican and still think the left is a bunch of whacked out losers. If the shoe fits

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I have lost all sympathy for them. When they started using lasers to purposely blind officers they went past redemption. Not only is that illegal it is a heinous act that over 108 nations have come together to ban. What they are doing is not much different from throwing acid in their faces. Acid may actually less damaging. Those that stood around and did nothing to stop it are just as guilty.

Acid will do less damage. Ummmm yea. Unhinged much?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

source

source

If they weren't, they wouldn't be condeming every single person protesting against police violence as a traitor or rioter when in reality, anyone with half a brain can understand to paint the whole movement as such is more than just disingenuous its downright propaganda.

Remember that time when all the Republicans got together and torched buildings, destroyed private property, threatened and beat innocent citizens and police? Yeah, me neither.

For the record I’m not republican and still think the left is a bunch of whacked out losers. If the shoe fits

They are defending themselves against excessive force and they don't even need the second amendment to do it so they are a lot better than the trolls on here praying for their beloved Trump to sweep in and violently MAGA which is failing horribly. Pigs are chickens and murderers that can't do their job and people are sick of their sh##.

And yes I remember those times the right went crazy and beat people like in Charlottesville (murder and other assaults there), Amon Bundy and his dufus crew taking over and trashing a federal office. Gun wielding morons charging a statehouse over masks in a pandemic! You don't seriously believe your "side" has never acted like that? Pull out your guns for masks but run an hide and pray the gov solves your problem when it gets real in the streets. The difference is the right is horrible at it and hardly anyone shows up to their pony shows. They throw a little fit and crawl back into their holes to spew hatred online because they don't have the guts to do it in public for a month straight.
edit on 23-7-2020 by FishBait because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Pigs are chickens and murderers that can't do their job and people are sick of their sh##.

Only thugs and low-lifes say this kind of snip.

I know too many good hard-working helpful and kind law enforcement people that do their job very well thank you.

People are not sick of the sh## as you put it. Most Americans have enough brains to realize there are bad apples that need to be weeded out, but 99% of LEs are good people. Most thugs and scumbags would think all cops are pigs, chickens, and murderers.

We consider the source and let it roll off.

edit on 23-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

source

source

They are defending themselves against excessive force and they don't even need the second amendment to do it so they are a lot better than the trolls on here praying for their beloved Trump to sweep in and violently MAGA which is failing horribly. Pigs are chickens and murderers that can't do their job and people are sick of their sh##.

And yes I remember those times the right went crazy and beat people like in Charlottesville (murder and other assaults there), Amon Bundy and his dufus crew taking over and trashing a federal office. Gun wielding morons charging a statehouse over masks in a pandemic! You don't seriously believe your "side" has never acted like that? Pull out your guns for masks but run an hide and pray the gov solves your problem when it gets real in the streets. The difference is the right is horrible at it and hardly anyone shows up to their pony shows. They throw a little fit and crawl back into their holes to spew hatred online because they don't have the guts to do it in public for a month straight.

I stopped reading after your first sentence “thugs/rioters/looters are defending themselves against excessive force”.

As far as whatever else you said....IDK?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Here's the dichotomy - only violence works to change society at this level - but they aren't being violent in pursuit of some great truth, the are taking advantage of safety in numbers to act of there childish angst.

Rebel without a cause is a great way to look at them.

If they are going to destroy the livelyhood of others to have fun I hope bortach drops every single one of them until it stops.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Acid will do less damage. Ummmm yea. Unhinged much?

I have accidentaly spilled hydrochloric acid on myself before when a bottle of it tipped on me in my gradfathers garage. Some got in my eye but didn't do any damage. It is a common pool chemical. I sprayed down with a hose immediatly. A high medium or low powered laser will permanently blind a person in a split second.

Facts and knowledge matter. Of course I am not talking about highly regulated stuff like super acids that will can melt glass. A laser will instantly and permanently blind a person while the acids readily available to anyone can be treated with common water. So in fact acid will do less damage.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

They are defending themselves against excessive force

I have not seen a single instance where they have defended anyone or anythhing. I have seen them attack charge mob. They are the worst kind of scum and they are cowards on their own. Mob violence is all they demonstrate but that doesn't make them demonstrators it makes them rioters. When they started using lasers to permanently blind officers I would label them as terrorists. They are also idiots that wave those lasers around like toys and have probably harmed their fellow rioters.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join