It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Officers In Portland May Have Been Permanently Blinded By Lasers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Lasers. These pieces of xxx are trying to blind people. Enough is enough. I have seen quite a few videos today of "protesters" stopping cars. Well, people have caught on that stopping you car may get you killed so they are running the blockades. I have little sympathy for those trying to blind and harm people under the guise of peaceful protest.

www.fox13news.com...

At least three federal officers in Portland may not recover their vision after earlier this week demonstrators, who have shown up in crowds of over 1,000 for more than 50 consecutive nights, shined lasers in their eyes and threw fireworks at a federal courthouse, officials said.

“When officers responded to put out these fires, glass bottles were thrown and lasers – which can cause permanent blindness – were shined in their eyes,” Cline said. “We have three officers who currently have eye injuries and they may not recover sight in those eyes from those laser attacks.”

The FPS has purchased anti-laser glasses that federal officers are now wearing to prevent eye injuries.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You bring the bull...

You get the horns!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's ok to blind fascists.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I have begun to carry my Remington 870 short barre shot gun in my car loaded with deer slugs hoping some crazies try to stop me and do bodily harm.
You stop this bull you'll get the horn. I guess I'm a fascist since i support the 2nd amendment.

edit on 22-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The next idiot that says these are peaceful protests needs to be slapped up side the head....
Peacefully of course.

I haven't carried a gun for a decade but any time I head to the larger cities I'm taking my 9mm.
Peacefully of course.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

I have begun to carry my Remington 870 short barre shot gun in my car loaded with deer slugs hoping some crazies try to stop me and do bodily harm.
You stop this bull you'll get the horn. I guess I'm a fascist since i support the 2nd amendment.

You are hoping? sounds like fantasising.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Utterly inexcusable.

We're WELL beyond the time for live rounds, maiming someone DOING THEIR JOB protecting federal property is as low as it gets.

What's the next excuse for this bull#, it'll be ok to blind the National Guard that goes into the next flooded lawless New Orleans 2.0 hurricane landfall zone because they're troops and not local cops? PIGS, all of you who support that crap are flat out pigs.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The next idiot that says these are peaceful protests needs to be slapped up side the head....
Peacefully of course.

It's hard for me to believe that the federal authorities have let the courthouse be attacked every single night for the past month..in their presence.

(post by PhilbertDezineck removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

crazy is as crazy does, premeditated self defense, hoping to be attaced so you can retaliate, sounds level headed
, would you rather not be attacked? or is it a dream to put some lead into a democrat fascist

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You are hoping? sounds like fantasising.

you sound hyper-sensitive (and/or are fantasizing something yourself) if you asked me. The criminals stopping and attacking innocent drivers who are simply trying to pass through public roads should not have to fear for their lives, and yet here we are.

Have you seen footage of what these mobs are doing to drivers in the street? Open your eyes

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Bullhorse. Lucidaprox was just here telling us that antifa and bLM were only sending positive messages.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
It's ok to blind fascists.

It's ok to shoot commies.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
My eyes are open, not saying I wouldn't defend myself, I sure the f wouldn't brag about on a public forum..lmao another poster already pointed out the implications of saying you are "hoping" to blast someone.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

crazy is as crazy does, premeditated self defense, hoping to be attaced so you can retaliate, sounds level headed
, would you rather not be attacked? or is it a dream to put some lead into a democrat fascist

Man, I just love how you people twist words out of context every time you see something you don't like.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So where did they get lasers powerful enough to blind cops? I worked under a $20,000 industrial strength laser for years with plenty of warnings plastered on it about causing blindness, got it directly in the eyes a bunch of times over the years. I still have 20/20 vision according to my last eye test. Those must be some military grade lasers there. I find the story a bit unbelievable to be honest.
edit on 22/7/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Is it premeditated to be prepared? Is it premeditated for them to do bodily harm to motorist? I don't purposely go into groups of protestors, although if they are blocking a road and try to stop me I would first run their butts over then if they attack me and my car they had better give their souls to Jesus cause their asses will be mine

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The irony here is the wholesale dehumanization of entire segments of the population.
The very thing BLM claims to be fighting against.
It's very revealing of their true nature and intentions.
As well as a sad indictment of their lofty sounding name.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So where did they get lasers powerful enough to blind cops? I worked under a $20,000 industrial strength laser for years with plenty of warnings plastered on it about causing blindness, got it directly in the eyes a bunch of times over the years. I still have 20/20 vision according to my last eye test. Those must be some military grade lasers there. I find the story a bit unbelievable to be honest.

Definitely not from China.

What's ironic is that Hong Kong protestors are fighting for freedom against communism.

In Portland/Seattle, rioters are fighting against freedom and for communism.

edit on 22-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join