It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Admits It Was Founded By A Racist White Supremacist Eugenicist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

we could create a PP alternative that's 100% taxpayer financed that could provide SAFE abortions for women nationwide.

Uhmmmm
NO.
Have you ever taken a course in US Civics ?
Apparently not.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

a reply to: IAMTAT

As was the United States.

If you live in the US, leave.

If you don't, please don't visit.

I won't. It is full of criminals. It was founded by felons. It is, arguably, still run by criminals.

That was what Trump was talking about when he said that he would "drain the swamp". Unfortunately, it appears that he also has a record that is less than spotless:

Legal affairs of Donald Trump
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes. You are correct.
Australia was founded as a penal colony and debtor's prison.

On the other side of the coin , the US was founded from the same folks fleeing oppression and those self-same debtor's prisons.
One needs to remember their respective history and "roots"

edit on 7/23/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
And once you screamed how Hillary was going to be so wonderful, you saw american not as founded on racism, but as a land of possibility, yet now it’s founded by racism and Any who disagree are evil! Evviillll!!!

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If BLM want to burn down their clinics, mehhh.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
And once you screamed how Hillary was going to be so wonderful,

I never screamed how Hillary was going to be wonderful. I didn't like Hillary as a candidate. I liked some of what Bernie Sanders was campaigning on. But I'm not an American so I was not that interested, nor does my voice carry any weight.

you saw american not as founded on racism, but as a land of possibility, yet now it’s founded by racism and Any who disagree are evil! Evviillll!!!

My views on the American founding fathers has not changed. From the British viewpoint, they were just smugglers trying to evade tax levies for their smuggled goods. The whole new government bit was just a way to get popular support for their 'businesses'. Remember the vandalism of throwing other people's tea imports into the harbor? They were the lawless destructive rioters of their time.

Not to mention the Republican party reference to their anti-slavery origins in suggesting that the Democrats are the party of slavery. If my arguments don't fly "because it is different now", then neither does that particular Republican party argument.

Personally, I don't want either Biden or Trump to win. The whole bipartisan system is preventing good governance. It has become an 'us against them' thing and the government of, for, and by, the people takes the back seat.

edit on 23/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

As was the United States.

If you live in the US, leave.

If you don't, please don't visit.

I won't. It is full of criminals. It was founded by felons. It is, arguably, still run by criminals.

That was what Trump was talking about when he said that he would "drain the swamp". Unfortunately, it appears that he also has a record that is less than spotless:

Legal affairs of Donald Trump
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes. You are correct.
Australia was founded as a penal colony and debtor's prison.

On the other side of the coin , the US was founded from the same folks fleeing oppression and those self-same debtor's prisons.
One needs to remember their respective history and "roots"

One also needs to be mindful of the millions of immigrants that changed the nations characters, and the people of good character who had high ideals and lofty goals and who had the grit to stand up and struggle for them.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

This mindfulness is exemplified in tearing down monuments to their grit and achievement.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

This mindfulness is exemplified in tearing down monuments to their grit and achievement.

I remember them pulling down the statue of Saddam Hussein after the gulf war. How people cheered. I was one of them. You probably were, too.

Did they do opinion pieces on Fox about how Iranian historical heriatage was being destroyed?

edit on 23/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
the riot forgettor compares an actual war to protests

Idiotic comparison

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
About time!!

Now that PP has finally renounced Margaret Sanger, the rightists can finally stop their irrational hatred of the organization. However, if those of you on the right think Planned Parenthood's history is too tainted by her memory, I understand. Instead, we could create a PP alternative that's 100% taxpayer financed that could provide SAFE abortions for women nationwide.

Oh so If they just cancel Margaret suddenly the organization she founded together with the Rockefellers won’t be a racist org whose business it’s been to abort babies..... I see... well that certainly is par for the course for Progressives.
Are they going to cancel Betty Friedan the communist author of “The Feminine Mystique”....
edit on 24-7-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

As was the dEmocrat party.

Yeah

We know

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join