It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Admits It Was Founded By A Racist White Supremacist Eugenicist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: SKEPTEK

He's a Aussies living in New Zland guess he didn't like the Indigenous Australians. We all know how racist Aussies are.

New Zealand, one of the most cucked places on Earth.

Led by a globalist puppet.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Lets be honest...everyone was a eugenicist until the Nazis. It was a popular viewpoint in Europe and America.

Absolutely correct.

It was such a popular viewpoint in the U.S. that Hitler believed that the U.S. would join the war on his side.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So Sanger and Hitler were of like mind when it came to exterminating "undesirables".
The fact is that Hitler not only admired, but actually adopted Sanger's sterilization procedures.

As Edwin Black documents in his book The War Against the Weak, the Nazi sterilization law of 1933 and the subsequent Nazi euthanasia laws were both based on blueprints drawn up by Sanger, Popenoe and other American progressives.4

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 22-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: IAMTAT

As was the United States.

And yet here we are with democrats still supporting the death of unborn babies. The more things change, the more they stay the same, eh chr0naut?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
About time!!

Now that PP has finally renounced Margaret Sanger, the rightists can finally stop their irrational hatred of the organization. However, if those of you on the right think Planned Parenthood's history is too tainted by her memory, I understand. Instead, we could create a PP alternative that's 100% taxpayer financed that could provide SAFE abortions for women nationwide.

Nah, I'd rather my taxpayer dollars go towards something useful, like aborting criminals. Safe is optional.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You'll never get enough stars for this.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
About time!!

Now that PP has finally renounced Margaret Sanger, the rightists can finally stop their irrational hatred of the organization. However, if those of you on the right think Planned Parenthood's history is too tainted by her memory, I understand. Instead, we could create a PP alternative that's 100% taxpayer financed that could provide SAFE abortions for women nationwide.

More free sh!t for you guys?
But but but Trump has children in cages?
While you want 100% taxpayer financed killing of children.
The #ing derangement of you clowns knows no boundary, your bankrupt morality is limitless.
One day Liberal mental illness will be cured, I firmly believe it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Eugenics did not exist in the 18th century.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We sorta did until we didnt. Plenty of US citizens supported the Nazis financially.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood of Greater New York is removing the name of Margaret Sanger, the founder of the nation's largest abortion provider, from its New York City clinic due to her "harmful connection to the eugenics movement," the group said Tuesday.

The announcement comes after more than 350 current and former staffers at the Manhattan clinic, as well as 800 donors, supporters and volunteers, called Sanger "a racist, white woman." An open letter on June 18 to Planned Parenthood of Greater New York, criticized the organization as "steeped in white supremacy," the Washington Times reports.

Smells of hypocrisy to me .......Removing her name, calling her a racist.

And still carrying out her policies.

Pick and mix to fit the racism agenda.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: chr0naut

Eugenics did not exist in the 18th century.

You mean they didn't bring with them in 1619, I thought that was when all the racism started in the world.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

If you live in the US, leave.

If you don't, please don't visit.

He doesn't, he's in New Zealand but he makes comments about how the US does everything wrong because it's not done like they do things. Most of our states are bigger than NZ, it's far more complex than some from elsewhere can comprehend.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

If you live in the US, leave.

If you don't, please don't visit.

He doesn't, he's in New Zealand but he makes comments about how the US does everything wrong because it's not done like they do things. Most of our states are bigger than NZ, it's far more complex than some from elsewhere can comprehend.

He's a Aussie living in NZ we all know how the Aussies treated their indigenous population. If all Americans are racist by blood guilt then all Aussies are blood guilty too.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I have been trying to get through to people for many many years, it's about time, eventually I pray they realize they have been the biggest mass murders in human history, of the most defenseless of mankind.

My heart is broken.

What have we done ?
what have we allowed?

And now they experiment with them and sell their body parts, and lord know what else.

But many do not believe that either. How many more will be murdered before we end this?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Whose goal is being realizd to this day:

The wholesale voluntary culling of black people.

blackgenocide.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I have been trying to get through to people for many many years, it's about time, eventually I pray they realize they have been the biggest mass murders in human history, of the most defenseless of mankind.

My heart is broken.

What have we done ?
what have we allowed?

And now they experiment with them and sell their body parts, and lord know what else.

But many do not believe that either. How many more will be murdered before we end this?

61,628,584 babies since 1973 in the USA alone, estimated black babies 16 million.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: shooterbrody

More lies
Not suprising

I wasn't surprised.
It was a predictably weak and stupid Leftist response.

I'm not a leftist and it was not a lie.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

There were quite a few people supporting the forced and secret sterilization of undesirables...which is different than sterilizations for the purpose of genocide of a race. Sangers first clinic was in an area that was highly populated by poor immigrants... jews, italians, ect. And, she didnt support abortion and I dont believe she was sterilizing anyone... she did not force care on anyone, unlike many of the eugenicists who were talking to govt officials about forcing sterilizations on native americans, blacks, the feeble minded, the poor. She was arrested, not for providing abortions, not for forcing birth control and sterilizations on people, but for teaching women about the various methods of birth control that the more affluent women were traveling to europe to obtain because people like Comstock, with their puritanical ways, managed to get distributing any printed materials telling women how they could control their own reproduction as well as the early items that would enable them to. So. Basically, what we had was a bunch of men who were fine with the idea of invading womens and mens bodies and sterilizing them without their permission or in many cases, knowledge.... as long as they got to decide whose birthrates were controlled, and sangers group who thought that empowering women to decide for themselves and take control of their own systems and lives. We hardly ever hear about all of those who were lobbying congress to sanction the forcible and secretly sterilizing the undesirables. But, oh what a terrible thing it was to empower and trust women to decide for themselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: shooterbrody

More lies
Not suprising

I wasn't surprised.
It was a predictably weak and stupid Leftist response.

I'm not a leftist and it was not a lie.

Just stupid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join