It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s Home Covered in Defund the Police Graffiti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Oh here they go again !

Now we see an obvious staged set of "events" that seem to make a Democrat Mayor to be a victim !

Victim no. Scripted BS yes.

Other Mayors have cast similar illusions in a coordinated effort to make "People" believe the Democrats are somehow against the violent rioting plaguing dozens of Democrat cities !

Most if not all Cities are actually micro-managing the police responses to allow destruction and pathetic staged setups like this latest one.

Seattle had a similar event a few weeks ago.

Other Cities ditto.

BTW, this Oakland Mayor is the same one that tipped off illegal aliens last year so they could avoid ICE raids 🤣

They make it look so pathetic and victimated 😆

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s (D) house was found vandalized early Tuesday morning with messages supportive of the “defund the police” movement, prompting an investigation by Oakland Police Department detectives.

Photos shared to social media show slogans such as “Defund OPD,” and “cancel rent,” were spray-painted in red on a garage door.

“This crosses the line, because it’s someone’s house and property,” neighbor Alexandra Wright, 15, told KCBS Radio. “It’s not exactly okay. It’s not okay on any level.”

Wright’s mother questioned the protesters’ tactics, saying: “I get that people are upset. I’m upset, too. What’s your goal?”

Photos: Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s Home Covered in ‘Defund the Police’ Graffiti

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

kids just blowing off a little steam. it's just a little vandalism. nothing a little soap and water can't fix. what does she want, federal "jack boots" to come in and arrest these poor misunderstood kids?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

They could burn her house down and she would still defend them.

The Left always eat their own.

edit on 22-7-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A loser that pretends to be a winner. A total dummy. Maybe worse than a dummy if that is even possible.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Defund the police makes for such lousy rap lyrics compared to # the police. Just really doesn't flow as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Their lack of intelligence created this. Now they have to wallow in it like the pigs they are.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Its the language of the oppressed or something

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This Summer of Love is awesome-blossom.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you are going to encourage lawlessness, rioting and destruction the law of karma dictates that at some point it will come back on you. I have no sympathy for these morons. I hope they end up being the first victims of the guillotine when their minions turn on them. They will have earned their own karmic retribution.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

This Summer of Love is awesome-blossom.

Yep, first Portland got the Summer of Love, not it's Oakland's turn. I'm so envious.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Never met the woman, but I think she is a shoestring relative of my uncle.

new topics

top topics

join