It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Judge Orders Biden To Be Named As Perpetrator Of Crime Against Prosecutor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: oloufo

He's a criminal that committed his crimes years ago that is now suffering from diminished cognitive ability.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand.

and both claims are proven by law as well as clinically? i just can't find the judgment, nor the file of the treating doctor / psychiatrist. can you send a link, please?

Its on the same page as trumps proof.

You can share that link..

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: mobiusmale

it's fascinating how the same 'keywords' are always used. sleepy joe. dementia. those who always scream the loudest when it comes to the decline of morals and the need to respect life have nothing else to do all day long but to accuse their political opponent of a supposed illness, and thus insult millions who actually suffer from this illness. what is he now, a criminal or a dement old man? criminals with dementia are rather rare, i think.

Honestly when the Trump stuff came out I thought they had him dead to rights,exactly how they got Joe Biden right now. There is no 2nd hand or the foreign official saying he did not feel pressured LOL it's the exact opposite Joe is his worst witness. So now will see him squeezed under some pressure though without most of the media joining in. I mean it should be investigated and put to bed now instead of electing him President and putting the country through this crap again.

Which is exactly what all those countries real or imagined that are wanting the country to do, drag itself down again.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
This whole situation is looking like a train wreak in slow motion. The case looks clear, just a matter of how many carriages are going to get derailed in this mess as the chain reaction follows through.

It is obvious and it's also beginning to look obvious TPTB in the DNC knew this and is taking the opportunity to cherry pick whomever get that coveted VP slot. As been mention Bernie had to go he couldn't be controlled and he has trouble in the general election, no this way they can put whomever at VP and pretty much pick their cabinet and control congress and ultimately the Presidency when Biden falters physically, mentally or legally . Broaden their control, creating a huge welfare state and pushing through overly progressive legislature. In doing so we have lost our checks and balances against one side having too much influence and power. Who knows the result of tipping this balance.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So as long as the Vice President of the United States is active in something the EU and foreign banks support, the American voter should be approving of it as well?

The Vice President was just one of the voices calling for his removal , seems corruption is bad until the party you don't support wanted something done about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So as long as the Vice President of the United States is active in something the EU and foreign banks support, the American voter should be approving of it as well?

The Vice President was just one of the voices calling for his removal , seems corruption is bad until the party you don't support wanted something done about it.

It's more than that, though. First of all, I distrust the EU with a passion, so their assessment that the prosecutor was corrupt actually makes me less likely to believe he was actually corrupt. Second, and I've seen you say as much as well, anytime the global banking cartels are presenting someone as "corrupt," it probably means the target is actually working for The People rather than for The Establishment, and that's the source of the banks' grief. Again, this strikes me as a good indication the man wasn't at all corrupt, but was much more of an inconvenience to the global hidden hand. Thirdly, I didn't ever trust the Obama administration's assessment of anyone's "corruption" as that admin, itself, was as corrupt as it gets.

So no, party support had nothing to do with this, though I do believe there's a sizable degree of "enemy of my enemy is my friend" behind you defending Joe Biden in this, especially when you start championing the global banks as part of your rationale for defending him.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The only defense, maybe, that will stick for Joe is to claim that due to the onset of dementia he has no recollection of the events at issue...and is not competent to stand trial.

and thats how the Vice President ( be it Hillary or who ever ) will over throw him and be in charge using the 25th.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

A Russian prison sounds like the perfect place for NoJoe
to begin his slide into hell.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Woo Hoo It's about time, nothing will come of it except maybe a conviction in absentia! poor Joe won't even know what it's all about

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
Woo Hoo It's about time, nothing will come of it except maybe a conviction in absentia! poor Joe won't even know what it's all about

Maybe seeing the video of him extorting the ukrainians will refresh his memory?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Flesh699

It is hilarious. I mean they are doing exactly what Trump asked them. Quid Pro Quo.

This is what Trump was impeached for and even many in the Senate said he did it that voted to aquit him. The senate hearing was a farce. No witnesses were allowed. It is going to come back to bite them because the pendulum always swings and they set the precident where it will be damn near impossible to ever fully impeach a president again. My bet is that before the Senate switches over to being Dem run they pass a bunch of new rules to prevent what they did from happining again.

Perhaps you don't understand how quid pro quo works Much like most members of the House. You see, there actually has to be an exchange of some sort, "something for something". Trump hasn't given them anything. Even if he asked for an investigation, so what? What has he given in return? The money that was allegedly held up was released a long time ago, and the only link between the two actions was a man claiming that it was what he felt Trump wanted despite Trump saying the exact opposite. The witnesses spoke before the House (after being vetting in secret hearings in which Democrats literally ran away when republicans showed up). They had their say.

The Democrats impeachment was the farce. They were going to impeach him no matter what. There was no high crime or misdemeanor upon which to impeach him, but they voted to do it anyway. Even if he did what they accused him of, it still wouldn't have been impeachable. So they made up "abuse of power" which could be anything one imagines it to mean, and "obstruction of Congress" which isn't an actual crime.
edit on 22-7-2020 by timequake because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2020 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Well there is the bit about Biden doing it for personal reasons--you know the whole thing about Joe's woefully unqualified son being on the board of a huge gas company making $80,000 a month in extortion money only a week after Obama appointed Joe to deal with the Ukraine. It might have to do with that...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Obama will be exposed as a far bigger Criminal then even Richard Nixon was.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

despite Trump saying the exact opposite.

You are actualy thinking you made a good argument with that. Trump said so it must be true.

Nope, I stand by what I said. Just watch, either the senate will change the rules so Dems can't get away with what Repubs did on their way out or there will never be another impeachment go through. Trump is guilty of what he was accused of, but since impeachment is a political process the politics overoad justice. A trial where witnesses were not allowed is a farce.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

despite Trump saying the exact opposite.

You are actualy thinking you made a good argument with that. Trump said so it must be true.

Nope, I stand by what I said. Just watch, either the senate will change the rules so Dems can't get away with what Repubs did on their way out or there will never be another impeachment go through. Trump is guilty of what he was accused of, but since impeachment is a political process the politics overoad justice. A trial where witnesses were not allowed is a farce.

Guilty of what? There was no proof given that he did anything wrong. I watched the hearings and what we saw was nothing less than an embarrassment to our country by ANY standard. The vote to impeach was a joke, all of the Dems (except one maybe?) said they were going to vote to impeach before any evidence was presented. It was a total fiasco.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I watched the hearings and what we saw was nothing less than an embarrassment to our country by ANY standard. The vote to impeach was a joke, all of the Repubs (except one maybe?) said they were going to vote to acquit before any evidence was presented. It was a total fiasco.
edit on 22-7-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I had a nurse, nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home & get me pillows...

They would make sure they'd actually, probably nothing ever . They'd actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hmmm... how would this work?

The US President is unable to travel to Ukraine because they will arrest him on charges indicted before he became President. And that's supposed to help our relations with the International community how?

Well, it would likely improve things with Russia, seeing as we would have trouble trying to help Ukraine defend against them. That'd make Putin pretty happy. I'm sure.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

A trial where witnesses were not allowed is a farce.

Happens all the time. If the defense presents its case and can't show a crime has been committed, the case is thrown out.

Someone's been watching too many re-runs of Perry Mason.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It is hilarious. I mean they are doing exactly what Trump asked them. Quid Pro Quo.

This is what Trump was impeached for and even many in the Senate said he did it that voted to aquit him. The senate hearing was a farce. No witnesses were allowed. It is going to come back to bite them because the pendulum always swings and they set the precident where it will be damn near impossible to ever fully impeach a president again. My bet is that before the Senate switches over to being Dem run they pass a bunch of new rules to prevent what they did from happining again.

That's not what I meant. I mean it's funny that both administrations are hiring then firing swamp creatures.

Review:youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yup. It is the same ole same ole just a little more blatant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join