It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional Baseball Is Leftist Heglianism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I learned from breitbart.com that
professional baseball kneels to blm.

Televised, this amounts to a propaganda
gambit. Wonder if they 'll succeed in drawing
big numbers?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

I learned from breitbart.com that professional baseball kneels to blm.

Learned isn’t the correct term for whatever Breitbart put into your head.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I saw the players kneeling with MLBs blessing. It’s disgusting and baseball can sod off. Labor disputes, greed and anti-American behavior should not be rewarded by fans.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think they will have a lot of fans.
ESPN will continue media narrative
and players will reap in millions of dollars
per season.

It is not the baseball of the 1960 Pirates
that I remember.

a reply to: Metallicus

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I saw the players kneeling with MLBs blessing. It’s disgusting and baseball can sod off. Labor disputes, greed and anti-American behavior should not be rewarded by fans.

This is going to pollute the only mostly pure sport left. Let them protest on their own damned time, not on ours.
edit on 22-7-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

link   
Ugh. I hate that we can't delete our posts.
edit on 22-7-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

heglianism. i just learned a new word. googled it, but somehow i still don't get it. based on the philosophical theory of hegel. everything is in motion, changing, transforming, evolving. in that way? sounds plausible. would be an explanation for the worldwide declarations of solidarity.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I was done with the NFL when they allowed kneeling, apparently, I’m now done with MLB also.🙁

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Baseball is boring to play and even worse to watch.

I don't care what they do or don't support and never have.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci to throw first pitch for Washington Nationals

It is good to see Fauci has picked a side. Game on.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yea used to be a rabid sports fan since 73 as a kid,and later as an adult as an escape to get away for a few hours from everyday BS. Now it's lost a lot of its appeal for me. Empty stadiums, announcers constantly bringing COVID up, hell it's like we know whats going on play the game. I tried hell I tried to watch MLS and baseball both and I was off doing other stuff in less than an hour. They will likely kill college and pro football too, all sports had one opportunity to help people get their minds off all the chaos and uncertainty and instead it's turned into a political propaganda service.

Thing is a get they need to do some stuff and thats OK but so much of it seems overly forced. Maybe it's just the media just lapping it up I don't know. But was seriously looking forward to some baseball nad football at some point, now I'm really tempering my expectations

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen

I for one am looking forward to the Baseball season. As a fan of the Yankees, the team that won the War of Southern Depression and ended slavery, I'm hoping they beat the brains out of the Chicago Murderland's, Cleveland Stink Rivers, Boston Honky School Segregationists, Seattle CHOPpers, Washington Swamp Creatures, Los Angeles Weinstein's and the Atlanta Looters.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
BLM is MLB backwards! It all makes sense now!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I for one am looking forward to the Baseball season. As a fan of the Yankees, the team that won the War of Southern Depression and ended slavery, I'm hoping they beat the brains out of the Chicago Murderland's, Cleveland Stink Rivers, Boston Honky School Segregationists, Seattle CHOPpers, Washington Swamp Creatures, Los Angeles Weinstein's and the Atlanta Looters.

It's gonna be a great season. Great competition. I love to wander around Camden yards stalking the Leftist Heglians!

Kansas City.... thumb drives

Dallas...boy scouts

Houston.... grease balls

Denver....light beers

San Diego....pedos ese

Miami.....Karen's

ST Louis.....whatsyamacalit

Oakland....Soxwankers

San Francisco....watsurstep

edit on 22-7-2020 by olaru12 because: brenda ??

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The real point of it is to say to your brain, "we control everything, do as we say, give us your underage girls and boys. so we can sniff their hair (among other things!) while you look on realizing you cant do anything."

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I think they will have a lot of fans.
ESPN will continue media narrative
and players will reap in millions of dollars
per season.

It is not the baseball of the 1960 Pirates
that I remember.

a reply to: Metallicus

How long will they be able to pay salaries without having a season or no fans to buy tickets and concessions?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The term is hegelianism, and I'm not so sure athletes kneeling qualifies under Hegel's "the rational alone is real", although one might still make a case for absolute idealism by synthesis of thesis and antithesis in this case. Hegel left a lot of room for artificial dialectical "progress", and that wasn't an accident in my opinion.

edit on 7/22/2020 by Klassified because: Augustus did it.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Let's be honest tho, the stands were pretty empty before Covid mania swept the nation and made masks the in thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Let's be honest tho, the stands were pretty empty before Covid mania swept the nation and made masks the in thing.

Attendance has been around 70% of capacity for the past decade.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You are right in the misspelled
word. Hegelianism espouses collectivists
which is at the heart of Marxism and
Communism wrapped up in
BLM rags.

a reply to: Klassified

<<   2 >>

join