It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Law Enforcement Officers Doxed, Protesters Encouraged To Harass Them At Their Homes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Just stop with your lies dude, we all have read your threads and we all know you like to tell stories.

So much training and knowledge but runs and hide when some dude breaks into your home, makes sense bro.
👌

I never used to believe in “ghosts”. Yet that house had a double murder and suicidal action. All my cameras never showed any people breaking in. So I sold it and moved. Call me a liar all you want bro. But that is what happened. And 5hanks for reading my thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I've said it before and said it again, this will not stop until leftist domestic terrorists start getting shot.

Dude you really need to stop with that crap. All you do lately is talk about shooting people who have a different view than yours.
You are truly a fascist.
Damn dude you and many others have really been showing yourselves for what you are.

So you are ok with these assholes going to peoples houses and harassing them because they are doing their jobs cleaning up the trash from the streets?
Of course you are.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The mistake this couple made was going outside with their guns.
I seem to remember the woman sometimes pointed her gun at
this mob.If this had been me,I would have stayed inside,called
the police and waited for them.If this mob had breached my home,
then I would start defending myself and mine.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And I would rather put a round in the ground rather than in a person. Do you not agree?

Warning shots are illegal...shooting to wound and not kill brings up the legally of whether you truly felt in fear of your life in the first place.

If you point a gun then shoot to kill...end of story...

edit on 22-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: mikell

Depends on what you mean by family. I have my lil sisters and my two old parents and extended family. And my very close friends who I consider family.
But am not married and no kids that I know of.
Also I can’t really tell what you are getting at.
Can you clarify?

It's exactly the wife and kids aspect it's not arbitrarily considering, it's they become your life, you can't know what it is like till you have a kid dependent on you to protect and keep them from harm, and a wife/and mother who is fiercely protective too. You can act like you do, but you don't.

It shows any means necessary includes terrorizing children.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm obviously anti doxmob. For any human.

But, I can't help but to point out the irony of this situation.
Police feeling intimidated.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

What does any of the questions being asked of me have to do with calling of the shooting of people with a different viewpoint have to do with people encroaching on my property? Deflection much?
But hey I’ll answer all in this post. I will give a very clear verbal warning three times. If one does not adhere then a round will lay in the ground next to them. After that is on them.

So now I ask why are you defending fascism yet promoting it? Seems odd to me.

Deflection? Pot, meet kettle. These aren't innocent bystanders, these are violent rioters. Stopping them with force is the only thing they understand because their mindset is to commit violence against innocent people.

It's stunning that you can't understand that.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Police are our fellow Americans. There may be some bad apples, but most are good people. I know too many of them.

They are just like you and me, have families, want safe communities, want to do their jobs right, and want to work and save enough money to enjoy their pursuit of happiness.

They deal with so much crap, you wouldn't believe. Most do what they're trained to do, however, and just let the abuse just roll over them. They should be appreciated and respected, not abused. They want bad apples gone, too. But what might look like a bad apple may not, in reality, be so. That's why we have courts of law and what we call "our day in court".

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The biggest problem I have is news credibility. There is none.
Way too many agendas and distractions playing out.
Elections, wars, legal optics of politicians in huge scandals.
The SmithMundt Act situation.
It would be stupid and most likely expected to have an emotional response to this story.
It surely has the effect as displayed in the above comments.
Blm's funding source should be a wake up call.

How were they "doxxed"?
I am sure that feds are pretty aware of the dangers of doxxing
I mean, are they joking?
"Doxxing is new and they are coming for their families?"
Um, yea no

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No, you have me wrong. I am not remotely against law enforcement.
I absolutely realize there is a substantial portion of the pop across all races that are dangerous, violent, rapey, thievy, and many whose only limit is violence.
I have great respect for those keeping those issues at bay. I'd back any cop that needed it.

I'm phone posting so not going to write a book with my sausagey fingers.
Boiled down...its more system related
too many bad or even unconstitutional laws...lawmakers shouldn't be writing laws to write laws or using the law enforcement system as a personal business to fund the government.
Math played on recidivism rates for cash etc...
Bad police interactions would end with better/less laws.
I also don't think bad police interactions are common.

It's a fine line being constantly respectful and dealing with normal people, then dealing with criminals.
It would fatigue anyone really. Prior and continuing psych training is probably needed so you don't get jaded to society.
Especially being directed right towards the darkest parts of society.

I couldn't do it.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
So...is Soros indestructible?
How is he still breathing?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
That's a good way to get shot.

/discussion.

'media doxes weapons experts, encourages protesters to harass them in their homes' - #in good luck with that

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: pteridine

You sound pretty quick to educate others with your opinion.
Soros?
The blm is being openly funded by corporations.
Do a 5 min goog search professor.

I did a search on several engines and Soros was said to have his many organizations funding the fray. He has stated that he wants the US to fall to a world government.
BLM is another con job where donations to the organization, now led by a Marxist, go to the Democratic party. This is how the election funding laws regarding corporations, including foreign, are skirted.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There are 2 things you can do about it at this point.

1. Nothing

2. Like it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join