It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Law Enforcement Officers Doxed, Protesters Encouraged To Harass Them At Their Homes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I've said it before and said it again, this will not stop until leftist domestic terrorists start getting shot.

Dude you really need to stop with that crap. All you do lately is talk about shooting people who have a different view than yours.
You are truly a fascist.
Damn dude you and many others have really been showing yourselves for what you are.

May I ask what you would do if a group protestors trespassed on your property threatening your family AKA St. Louis? Would you invite them in for tea and crumpets? The 2nd amendment is for self defense, agaiinst governments and crazies.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Its so wild to me how the right....

Our supposedly virtuous defenders from tyranny....
Our State>Fed party...
Our "Its in the constitution" party...
Our defenders of individual freedoms and liberties party...
Our "One day federal police are going to come after us" party...

are supporting anonymous, unmarked, federal police, not identifying themselves... harassing, assaulting, detaining, and arresting protesters....

Isnt it ironic how our dictator in chief, a republican, is the one employing his own Gestapo on the American people... something all the R's, conservatives, and right wingers thought the Left/Dems would do?

How do you NOT support doxxing these fools?

I understand they are humans, citizens, with families. That doesn't mean though that they shouldn't be held SOCIALLY accountable for their decision making.

I do however feel bad for the officers involved who do not support the actions they are taking, and they do not support their higher ups, but simply do what they have to, to put food on the table because they lack other options. I send them my thoughts and prayers and hope they speak up.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

I've said it before and said it again, this will not stop until leftist domestic terrorists start getting shot.

Dude you really need to stop with that crap. All you do lately is talk about shooting people who have a different view than yours.
You are truly a fascist.
Damn dude you and many others have really been showing yourselves for what you are.

When the government posts your information publicly and suggests a group of people well known for violent protests go tip your home and protest you there, you might begin to understand.
Or you won't until they're breaking down your door, or burning down your home.

Either way he has a point. This won't stop until it's gone too far, but for some reason the media and it's followers think it's fine to send angry mobs into people's homes, but not fine for the people in their homes to defend themselves.
It's going to get a lot of people shot eventually.

but it hasn't happened yet, right? threats against the family in whatever form and for whatever reason are inexcusable.

the absolute majority of protesters are peaceful.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Question for you...What would YOU do if an armed mob
came to YOUR front door,pounding on the windows,doors,
throwing bricks and starting fires?
Another question for you...How would you feel if someone
online posted your name,address and phone number for the
whole world to see so people could harass your family?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

You are truly a fascist.

May I ask what you would do if a group protestors trespassed on your property threatening your family AKA St. Louis? Would you invite them in for tea and crumpets? The 2nd amendment is for self defense, agaiinst governments and crazies.

an average person would first ask people to leave in a friendly manner, and if that doesn't help, call the police - but in some countries or cultures the protesters would actually be invited into the house, no matter how small it is. as long as they behave in a civilized manner, of course!
edit on 22-7-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If you are a true American loving Patriot,why would you condone
the actions of mobs? These people are not acting like freedom
fighters ,protesters,or whatever flavor they want to call themselves.
These people are wanting to destroy property and injure people.

I am positive that I have a different world view and political view
than you do.You will never see me pounding on your door,throwing
bricks at your house or setting your house on fire if we were to have
different opinions.The leftist ideology has devolved into chaos and
intolerance of those who don't think like they do.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Go preach that in Chicago...

No, thank you.

Tear down the effectiveness of law enforcement and what do you have left?

Rogue police.

The people here are talking about defending themselves up to included shooting someone are not talking about some anarchy style we been seeing with the riots, but more along the lines of protecting oneself and family as in a group of people start to kick your door in with cops nowhere to be found, type scenario...

That may or may not be. It's not up to you to tell me what is really in the poster's heart and mind. The poster I responded to did not say that, infer that, even hint at that. If that poster wants to expand on his comment, he is welcome to do so.

Just don't try and kick my door in and we are good...OK?

If someone kicks your door in, you know you cannot trust them, so do what you gotta do to protect you and yours.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
Blimey!!!! How naive can you be. Please read mamabeth above. The group of protesters coming to your door have shown themselves to be 99.9% violent. And you want to ask them to be reasonable or invite them in for tea and cakes. You have been living in a bubble or your trolling. If not then pray to your god they don't come to your door.
And please don't ever say call the police cos there is no police coming. Then what do you do?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Question for you...What would YOU do if an armed mob
came to YOUR front door,pounding on the windows,doors,
throwing bricks and starting fires?
Another question for you...How would you feel if someone
online posted your name,address and phone number for the
whole world to see so people could harass your family?

i really have to think of other groups when someone talks about the 'mob'. did it ever happen that a left-wing radical mob attacked a house and killed everyone? helter skelter, yes, but they were rather psychopaths and it wasn't political. the publishing of photos and addresses and private data is unfortunately normal nowadays, on all sides. destroy, at all costs. pretty sad.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

What does any of the questions being asked of me have to do with calling of the shooting of people with a different viewpoint have to do with people encroaching on my property? Deflection much?
But hey I’ll answer all in this post. I will give a very clear verbal warning three times. If one does not adhere then a round will lay in the ground next to them. After that is on them.

So now I ask why are you defending fascism yet promoting it? Seems odd to me.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Call the police? They arn't coming. De-fund them and send in social workers? Maybe they need to doxx the protestors and see how they like it. My point is what is the point of doxxing? Is it so nice people can come to a garden party?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Blimey!!!! How naive can you be. Please read mamabeth above. The group of protesters coming to your door have shown themselves to be 99.9% violent. And you want to ask them to be reasonable or invite them in for tea and cakes. You have been living in a bubble or your trolling. If not then pray to your god they don't come to your door.
And please don't ever say call the police cos there is no police coming. Then what do you do?

i don't know. its pretty unlickely. where i live, it takes 3 to 5 minutes from the call to the arrival of police.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What does any of the questions being asked of me have to do with calling of the shooting of people with a different viewpoint have to do with people encroaching on my property? Deflection much?
But hey I’ll answer all in this post. I will give a very clear verbal warning three times. If one does not adhere then a round will lay in the ground next to them. After that is on them.

So you would shoot at the ground as a warning?

Sorry but you should not own a gun, also didn't you tell us that one time when the ghosts in your kitchen knocked the chairs over that you ran in your room locked the door and hid in the corner with your gun pointed at the door?

😂🤣

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

You sound pretty quick to educate others with your opinion.
Soros?
The blm is being openly funded by corporations.
Do a 5 min goog search professor.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Sorry but you should not own a gun, also didn't you tell us that one time when the ghosts in your kitchen knocked the chairs over that you ran in your room locked the door and hid in the corner with your gun pointed at the door?

😂🤣

Well I have the training and knowledge to know when and where to point one given the situation. The sight of one with a gun most the time negates even having to use it. I have my CCP so there is also that. And yes I have since sold that house.
And I would rather put a round in the ground rather than in a person. Do you not agree?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Just stop with your lies dude, we all have read your threads and we all know you like to tell stories.

So much training and knowledge but runs and hide when some dude breaks into your home, makes sense bro.
👌

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Its so wild to me how the right....

Our supposedly virtuous defenders from tyranny....
Our State>Fed party...
Our "Its in the constitution" party...
Our defenders of individual freedoms and liberties party...
Our "One day federal police are going to come after us" party...

are supporting anonymous, unmarked, federal police, not identifying themselves... harassing, assaulting, detaining, and arresting protesters....

Isnt it ironic how our dictator in chief, a republican, is the one employing his own Gestapo on the American people... something all the R's, conservatives, and right wingers thought the Left/Dems would do?

How do you NOT support doxxing these fools?

I understand they are humans, citizens, with families. That doesn't mean though that they shouldn't be held SOCIALLY accountable for their decision making.

I do however feel bad for the officers involved who do not support the actions they are taking, and they do not support their higher ups, but simply do what they have to, to put food on the table because they lack other options. I send them my thoughts and prayers and hope they speak up.

I'd like you to prove what you say before I take what you say seriously. prove that secret police kidnapped anyone. they already said they had unmarked cars, but identification patches on both shoulders. Can you prove that false? Perhaps you can, but as of yet, I haven't seen it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

😂🤣

Well I have the training and knowledge to know when and where to point one given the situation. The sight of one with a gun most the time negates even having to use it. I have my CCP so there is also that. And yes I have since sold that house.
And I would rather put a round in the ground rather than in a person. Do you not agree?

good, then you stand with the couple in St Louis?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

😂🤣

good, then you stand with the couple in St Louis?

Yes I do, they were on their property protecting what they own.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Attack the FAMILIES of officers while the officers are not home. How brave and noble.

Leftists are absolute pieces of sh!t. Every single one of them. Every single pathetic leftist so far has condoned this behaviour and has openly stated that defending your children from fascist mob attacks is somehow ‘wrong’

“If there were seven hundred people smashing my windows and throwing Molotov’s into my home and stomping on my daughter’s head - “i’D jUsT CaLL tHe PoLiCe”

The left is nothing but scum. Too thick to realise that they are being controlled. They seem to think this movement is somehow generic. It’s not.
Give them an opportunity to attack the children of those they disagree with and watch them jump.

Your disgusting beliefs have been wholly rejected, your pathetic ideology is not wanted. The popular vote most definitely is going to the incumbent President this November and your desperation has lead to weak-minded and weak-willed individuals calling for attacks on innocent families.

Luckily, the mobs are made up of the weak and the gutless. (Just like EVERY member of aNtifa, weak and gutless).
One single headshot ringing out from the victim’s home and the mob will run in fear.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join