It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Law Enforcement Officers Doxed, Protesters Encouraged To Harass Them At Their Homes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah, this is how they operate now it appears. Send the nutcases to your opponents families and property. I am really sick of these leftest crazies going after peoples employment, homes, and families. Now we have the officers getting doxed so that the mobs can target them personally and worse their families while they are not there.

I have seen a lot of this lately. I assume it is now just the standard progressive operating procedure going forward.

www.foxnews.com...

Dozens of federal law enforcement officers in Portland have had their personal information posted online by individuals who have also encouraged protesters to go to those officers’ homes, officials said Tuesday.

Acting CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan said the actions were putting the families of law enforcement in danger, and names were being replaced by personal identifiers so agents could be identified internally.

“That’s another thing that’s absolutely disgusting,” he said. “So they're not only jeopardizing the lives of the agents, they're also jeopardizing the lives of their families as they [are] putting out their home information and they're suggesting that individuals go to their homes.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That's a good way to get shot.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
And when they defend their home... A nutty leftist DA will file felony gun charges ala St Louis.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Yep. He is spending millions.

George Soros' quiet overhaul of the U.S. justice system

www.politico.com...

Progressives have zeroed in on electing prosecutors as an avenue for criminal justice reform, and the billionaire financier is providing the cash to make it happen.

“The prosecutor exercises the greatest discretion and power in the system. It is so important,” said Andrea Dew Steele, president of Emerge America, a candidate-training organization for Democratic women. “There’s been a confluence of events in the past couple years and all of the sudden, the progressive community is waking up to this.”

Prosecutorial discretion gives district attorneys a huge say in the charges and sentences that defendants face. But reform efforts have not traditionally focused on harnessing that power.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've said it before and said it again, this will not stop until leftist domestic terrorists start getting shot.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I've said it before and said it again, this will not stop until leftist domestic terrorists start getting shot.

Dude you really need to stop with that crap. All you do lately is talk about shooting people who have a different view than yours.
You are truly a fascist.
Damn dude you and many others have really been showing yourselves for what you are.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well not a lot of deep thought going on here. I guess you haven't a family.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Depends on what you mean by family. I have my lil sisters and my two old parents and extended family. And my very close friends who I consider family.
But am not married and no kids that I know of.
Also I can’t really tell what you are getting at.
Can you clarify?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This has turned from just protesters...to bottle-throwing protesters...to molotav-chunking rioters...to out-of-control violence, looting, and perpetrating violence against the men and women who are charged with protecting us, the American People and our property.

This is not a grass roots protest.

Someone is instigating domestic terror and even attacking our federal agents and federal buildings.

We cannot stand by and watch, hoping the mayors and local officials will get it under control. Some of those mayors and officials are infiltrators themselves and want this chaos.

The People may have to help. These anarchists are not on the side of the American people and they are funded by entities who desire nothing more than to see America burn to the ground.

No...we still have millions of patriots as of now that will not allow American cities and federal building and private property to be burned to the ground, nor stand around while fellow law-abiding Americans get hurt or killed.

edit on 22-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Dude you really need to stop with that crap. All you do lately is talk about shooting people who have a different view than yours.
You are truly a fascist.
Damn dude you and many others have really been showing yourselves for what you are.

When the government posts your information publicly and suggests a group of people well known for violent protests go tip your home and protest you there, you might begin to understand.
Or you won't until they're breaking down your door, or burning down your home.

Either way he has a point. This won't stop until it's gone too far, but for some reason the media and it's followers think it's fine to send angry mobs into people's homes, but not fine for the people in their homes to defend themselves.
It's going to get a lot of people shot eventually.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

he's talking about defending himself against terrorism.

Maybe you'd be better suited to live in Venezuela. I hear their rat-stew is magnificent.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

Maybe you'd be better suited to live in Venezuela. I hear their rat-stew is magnificent.

NO what he is saying shoot every person with a left ideology.
So a fascist plain and simple.
I’m not worried about someone coming to my home and harming me. Me and my neighbors have this part on lock and have home security cameras everywhere. And our political identity are all different.
We are true American loving patriots. Unlike someone that wants to shoot his own countrymen for a belief.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

2020. The year that outed the Libertarians as government-loving fascist LINOs.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sorry but if I was a cop in these large cities I would not respond to certain troubled neighborhoods.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This brazen disrespect and disregard for the sanctity of life is the problem. Killing people is what got us here. It didn't work before and it's not going to work now.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” -- Albert Einstein

There are law enforcement procedures and protocols to follow, and must be followed, if we want peaceful law and order... not wild west style anarchy. It's called due process and equal application of the law. I don't want blood in our streets and wholesale murder. I want justice.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

NO what he is saying shoot every person with a left ideology.
So a fascist plain and simple.
I’m not worried about someone coming to my home and harming me. Me and my neighbors have this part on lock and have home security cameras everywhere. And our political identity are all different.
We are true American loving patriots. Unlike someone that wants to shoot his own countrymen for a belief.

You are young and see what you want to see instead of what is there.
He says plain as day that it won’t stop until they start getting shot.And it won’t.
These lefties are the attackers. It would be a self-defense scenario, genius. Otherwise how else would he know who the lefties are?
And I damn sure will shoot any of my “country men”-left or right- who comes on my property with bad intentions.
PS. Learn the definitions of fascism and self defense.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You are truly a fascist.

Dude, you really need to understand a little before you post all that crap. Sadly, you are lacking an education.

The Fascists are humorously called Antifa and they are not protesters -- they are rioters regardless of "different view." Peaceful protest is permitted. Trying to kill people while rioting in the name of protest is not acceptable. Suppressing all other ideas like Antifa and BLM are doing is an element of Fascism. It is apparent that these folk are also uneducated as they refuse to debate and resort to violence. Perhaps they do not wish debate because their collective vocabulary is severely limited.
When they attack ordinary citizens and are exterminated like the vermin that they are, the world will be a better place. Maybe a public hanging of the real Nazi, now known as George Soros, will shut off the cash to the paid rioters and bring them to an understanding of how they have been played.
edit on 7/22/2020 by pteridine because: correction

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Chris Palmer thought so too. Then he was all “ get these animals out of here”
It sucks hard when reality and ideology have a come to Jesus meeting.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

This brazen disrespect and disregard for the sanctity of life is the problem. Killing people is what got us here. It didn't work before and it's not going to work now.

Go preach that in Chicago...

There are law enforcement procedures and protocols to follow, and must be followed, if we want peaceful law and order... not wild west style anarchy. It's called due process and equal application of the law. I don't want blood in our streets and wholesale murder. I want justice.

Tear down the effectiveness of law enforcement and what do you have left? The people here are talking about defending themselves up to included shooting someone are not talking about some anarchy style we been seeing with the riots, but more along the lines of protecting oneself and family as in a group of people start to kick your door in with cops nowhere to be found, type scenario...

Just don't try and kick my door in and we are good...OK?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You are truly a fascist.

Right.

A facist, who doesn't limit free speech and has in no way perpetrated violence against those with different opinions.

I can't say the same about extremist left wing terrorist in this country.

I'm telling you what will happen if the left continues down this destructive path.

Heed my warning or not, fascist.
edit on 22-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join