It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I pet goat has the scene in it of the pit matches my timeline because of the blue moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So that animated short I, pet goat from Canada is the dark side Story about Earth in America.

It has the scene of the evil one coming out of the pit with his birds flying out of the pit after him, and it shows a great big full Blue Moon behind Beam for the timing.

My timeline was spouting that the pit would be opened Halloween.

Halloween this year 2020 and the thing is on Halloween it's the second full moon to that month it's the blue moon on Halloween.

So is my timeline things are happening faster right now the way things are one more downturn in the global fundamental situation will turn everything into a tizzy.

By the way my timeline isn't just for the rapture what timeline has a date for every item in Revelation.

The hundred forty-four thousand receive their blessing on Tabernacles 2020 and then they receive a double portion on the 11th of October.

The month of November someone said they had a vision of the month of November got slammed by a hand so that all the numbers flew off of it that's what my timeline has the day after Halloween everything gets really rough create a new paragraph and then April 3rd 2021 being the midpoint we know a whole host of things that will happen on that day the Antichrist will sit in the throne room of the Temple which will be built by December probably December 2020.

And first fruits is a few days before April 3rd it's March 30th by then V seal martyrs will be completed I suppose in the afternoon on the 3rd of April Israel will flee to the east.

That means they'll be an earthquake that evening over there does swallow up the flood chasing them.

Next thing to do for us to see is something comes out of the sky in Israel goes to war maybe a quickie yeah just a quick little or.

Oh by the way we should see sulfur and Fire come from heaven 2 + Israel's war cuz God says that's how he's going to kick the enemy out.

And the whole world will know that God did it cuz I'll be no one else there to help Israel.

So I, pet goat actually has a scene where the pit is being opened with a blue moon in the background

edit on 22-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The pit......a rough time

Is found in prophecy as a scene that scares the fear of God into as many as possible...designed by God for that end

It's not from the devil.

After the pit scene which lasts five months then it really busts loose

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's about time to revisit that animation.... it's been about a year.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I hope you’re wrong.

But by the way things are going...... nothing would shock me.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That incredible video was first posted here by ATS member 'nimbinned' back in in 2012.
It's still a mind-blower. The references to Bible prophecies tied in to current world affairs and culture is astounding.
I love the scene where the person is immobilized by media, then breaks the evil spell and walks away, wounded but alive.

Is found in prophecy as a scene that scares the fear of God into as many as possible...designed by God for that end It's not from the devil.

That is some heavy stuff, dude.

edit on 22-7-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Did I forget to say that the evil one knows the timeline so.

He's doing his best to hide it from everybody I am on his case though .

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is partly America fault esp two party system. If they were gone we would have space tech by now. The mystery of Columbia space shuttle. US gov needs all its secret to be reveal in order for the world to move on that is a fact. There are groups within trying to keep us stuck in stone age before takeover.

new topics

top topics

join