It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCloskey Gun Inoperable, But Prosecution Ordered Lab to Make It Operable and ‘Lethal’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: projectvxn
And people wonder why the cops are losing trust.

They make it impossible for anyone to support them when they do # like this.

Yep
Why not throw out the prosecutor for tampering with evidence?

Little difference than if an officer planted drugs on a suspect to make the guilt stick.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
In looking up info on if the protesters actually trespassed on their property, I came across this article which indicates this couple are of the supreme asshole variety.

www.stltoday.com... e-53c3-abcb-ecd0225dd287.html

When I find time to give a sh!t, I’ll get back to looking into the private property aspect. It could already be widely known, I haven’t paid much attention outside of the initial video then hearing they were being prosecuted.

They should have PLENTY of experience in courts, so if they’re worth their salt and did no wrong, this should be a walk in the park for them. They might want to take some gun safety and handling courses after this, in case they decide to walk out of their house and display their ineptitude again in the future.

That the criminsls were trespassing on private property properly marked is not in dispute.
What the family did defending themselves is legal.

Don't want guns pointed at you, don't trespass and threaten people in Missouri.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: projectvxn
And people wonder why the cops are losing trust.

They make it impossible for anyone to support them when they do # like this.

Yep
Why not throw out the prosecutor for tampering with evidence?

Little difference than if an officer planted drugs on a suspect to make the guilt stick.

Accurate imo.
Bad leos.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

They send those inoperable out of the box. Jimenez considers it a feature.

Why the hell would anyone buy something like that?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They need to defund that police department since it is not following the laws correctly.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Being that the weapon wasn't immediately turned over what's to say one of them didn't disassemble it to render it inoperable so they would have this as a point of contention?

I mean they are attorneys so they do have a genetic predisposition to scumbag behavior.

That would be something to prove in a court of law. Not for the prosecutor to falsify then tamper with evidence.

I am on the homeowners side with this one. Hundreds of trespassers, some armed on my property would have me out there fully armed as well. I wouldn't be waving it all around like they did though because I know what I am doing. The guy at least had trigger control in all the videos so I will give him that.

Honestly it wouldn't suprise me if they assembled the gun wrong where it was inoperable by accident they didn't seem to know that much about firearms.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Meh, I'm just playing devil's advocate. Plus I don't like lawyers.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Could that be Something one would do after using a gun to potentially claim innocence? Im not familiar with handguns, but just playing devils advocate here, presuming it’s a simple switch, if it was her immediate defense perhaps it was her intent to “damage” the weapon so it wouldn’t fire if ever accused.

I dont know anything about this story, that’s why we have trials.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808
Judging by the way she was holding and waving the pistol, I'm going to say there was a distinct lack of knowledge about firearms. In order to swap the firing pin and spring, they would have to know that it was possible in the first place.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Soros backed being the “operable” term here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join