It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America loosing its kind heart

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Every country has its weakness. Americans have now been tested with their heart of gold. Is Trump making everyone aware of this?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Heart or gold?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Welcome back from the cave.

Signed
The Middle East

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
at some point USA culture threw away the Bible and Christian values
and substituted leftist politics

instead of mutual respect and tolerance of those who disagree we get 'comply or die'.
instead of respect for law and order we get '**** the cops'
instead of kindness we get self-absorbed brats that want soy lattes and are rude to staff.

we are experiencing a generational change from Christian to anti-Christian.
not a positive development.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

instead of mutual respect and tolerance of those who disagree we get 'comply or die'.
instead of kindness we get self-absorbed brats that want soy lattes and are rude to staff.

Thank you for your kind post

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

You should spend less time here. It’s contagious. Your last few posts are telling

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Kind heart?

If history has taught us anything it's that humans don't have a kind heart and neither does any other country.

Prosperity makes people act more kindly but hard times brings out the true nature of people.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yes.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Kind heart?

If history has taught us anything it's that humans don't have a kind heart and neither does any other country.

Prosperity makes people act more kindly but hard times brings out the true nature of people.

I agree with that and when the economy eventually tanks, what then?

Desperate people do desperate things!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Kind heart?

What's the saying? Hard times doesn't build character, it reveals it. Certain segments of our population are being revealed and yes we are finding out collectively we weren't as good at parenting as our parents were either.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Making everything a divisive political statement doesn't exactly show tolerance or respect. I get so sick and tired of Conservatives claiming they have a monopoly on the Bible and Christian moral values. There are both conservatives and democrats who encompass and lack Christian moral values. You make this statement when our own conservative President doesn't even attend church, nor does he have any sense of Christian moral values!

If you call engaging in extra-marrital affairs, sexual misconduct, harassment, lying, bullying, racisim, lack of compassion, and a need for praise as examples of moral values, then lets hope we are entering into a generational change! LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

We have a lot of history that has shown us what happens. We also have a lot of history that shows us what works. The decision we each will have to make, if it ever comes down to that, will be ours alone.

But you will never survive alone.

Kindness is not a gift like many think it is. It is a necessity. My grandmother used to say, "You catch a lot more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. "

For those that think that the only successful way to survival is, kill it if it moves, or lock it up and control it, you will not survive.

We keep coming back to this place to rinse and repeat, because we have not learned true love, compassion, and freedom.

Our fears create obstacles that trap us in. Our lives are not the greatest or most important thing we can lose.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

Is name calling a segment of the American population now a Christian value. The irony taste like covfefe!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Desperate times do lead to great food though.
Not sure why but countries that have had hard periods in their past make much of the best cuisine.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: ElGoobero

Making everything a divisive political statement doesn't exactly show tolerance or respect. I get so sick and tired of Conservatives claiming they have a monopoly on the Bible and Christian moral values. There are both conservatives and democrats who encompass and lack Christian moral values. You make this statement when our own conservative President doesn't even attend church, nor does he have any sense of Christian moral values!

If you call engaging in extra-marrital affairs, sexual misconduct, harassment, lying, bullying, racisim, lack of compassion, and a need for praise as examples of moral values, then lets hope we are entering into a generational change! LOL

I haven't seen a Christophobic post for awhile.

Don't worry, the liberals/leftists/progressives and Democrats are doing their absolute best to stamp out Christianity.

All over the world Christians are being persecuted, not in the US yet, but all over the world it is happening. I guess that makes you really happy. The Chinese are going house to house forcing people to remove all signs of Christianity in their homes. That should make you happy.

I know actual values that the ugly Christians don't live up to in their nasty Bible like:
tell the truth,
love your neighbor as yourself,
don't judge least you be judged,
don't steal,
take care of your family,
take care of the poor and needy,
be faithful to the person you are married to,
are truly the absolute worst values in the world according to the Christophobic.

Christophobes must stamp out these outdated values and thrown in the trash heap for sure!

Because Christophobes have seen how Christians don't always do what they are supposed to do, be perfect all the time, they are such hypocrites for being regular human beings with faults and foibles, pfffftttt nasty hypocrites, we must be rid of their Bible and their values that belong on the trash heap of humanity.

Take heart, my dear, Christophobics ARE ruling most of the world now BUT fear not
Christophobes are running the political party that wants to stamp out and destroy the orange man and his 66+ million uber evil minions (people who voted for him) and their disgusting Christian values. That should cheer you up!

Like Biden said, there are a large number of Americans who are just not good people.
And like Hillary said, they are also deplorable.

edit on 7/22/20 by The2Billies because: addition grammar

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
I haven't seen a Christophobic post for awhile.

Don't worry, the liberals/leftists/progressives and Democrats are doing their absolute best to stamp out Christianity.

The end goal for the Democrats is to allow BLM into your gun-free homes to rape your daughters who will then be forced to abort the rape-baby into a Styrofoam cooler which will be shipped to a lab for stem cell harvesting. They will then turn your sons queer and force them to get married to each other and the family dog since incestibestialty will be the new thing. After that they will be drive in a Prius to Chick-Fil-A, which will be legally mandated to open on Sundays, where they will be served gake made of ground up Bibles and Christmas.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I heard we were out of bubblegum.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was just hoping for the House and Senate - I need to learn to dream bigger

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Can we still drink beer above 2.3 percent?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
I was just hoping for the House and Senate - I need to learn to dream bigger

If you're gonna frighten old women this is the way to do it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join