It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why it is Impossible to Close The Divide Between Trump and Biden Supporters.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

He'll be a rubber-stamp for whatever his handlers place on the Resolute desk.

Can only hope it's in better taste than goya food products.

edit on 22-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A person supporting either of these monsters just indicates what brainwashing techniques work on that individual.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
As an outsider looking in, it seems that republicans refuse to listen to the Dems because of all the lies, and the batsh!t crazy obsession of removing Trump at any cost.

And it seems the Dems refuse to listen, because of their batsh!t crazy obsession to remove Trump at all costs.

Simple, but yeah kinda that.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
God help the World if Biden gets elected 🤣

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You would have to actually show me a "Biden supporter". I haven't seen one yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why it is Impossible to Close The Divide Between Trump and Biden Supporters

That's a good question considering both side's supporters are mindless drones voting for a party they think isn't the same as the other while getting prison raped by those same parties.

It doesn't matter if you vote for Joementia or Cheetolini, the lobbyists have already won the election. Debt and spending will continue to go up, your individual rights will continue to be eroded and the Presidency will continue become more imperial. Meanwhile you'll cheer it on because 'my guy'.

edit on 22-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump is his own worst enemy in many ways.

I agree
He is consistant
Perhaps consistantly obtuse, but consistant.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You can start right now by saying something true about why biden would make a better potus than trump.

Can you do that?

Then after you do that we can see if a dem can do the same about trump.

That's how you heal. By saying positive things about the other side not negative.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

House Democrats Introduce $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure Bill

www.forbes.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Dems in the house beat him to it.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

You can start right now by saying something true about why biden would make a better potus than trump.

Can you do that?

Then after you do that we can see if a dem can do the same about trump.

That's how you heal. By saying positive things about the other side not negative.

Oh that is easy.
Biden doesn't tweet does he?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I support anyone who will fight for this country and the constitution. The only person that came close to that on the democrats side was Jim Webb and they ousted him after he said all lives mattered instead of black lives. Democrats are dead now, their party has turned into the progressive party and the progress they're going for is to make white people second class citizens.

Why would anyone vote for or support that?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

erratic exaggerator like President Trump

A CHASM LIKE THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CLOSE.

This goes a long way towards explaining the chasm

I will be voting for the person who is not erratically exaggerating - among other things

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

We were being set up. For years we thought we were getting the best of us to rule us. We wanted people we thought was smarter and would make things better.

Fast forward. We started slowly to realize the people we chose were more like us then we felt comfortable with, and for some, they felt they were worse. Keeping in mind that in the beginning, only the wealthy, and then the land owners were allowed to vote.

Fast forward again. Today we realize that the election process is rigged. It has always been. They just don't put as much time and money into trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

It has now become a contest for who is next to the worse of us we can find.

Trump nor Biden is the best that America has to offer. But who among the best is going to put themselves into the position of playing the role of President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho?

edit on 22-7-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What about Kanye tho

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

A person supporting either of these monsters just indicates what brainwashing techniques work on that individual.

I don't see it that way. I see a president who has actually done more for this country than almost every other president. I couldn't care less about his tweets or his words. Actions speak much louder than that.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's never going to change until we rid ourselves of the government altogether.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Don't trust any person that seeks authority, they are all monsters.

Good luck, I really hope than Canada and Mexico are able to help the american citizens when they reach the end game.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Isn't that why they have all of those f%ing guns?! When their system breaks aren't they supposed to fix it? But instead, it looks like half of the american population is begging to be sacrificed to moloch or something!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think the devide is not as extreme as your OP makes it out to be. Democrats have been pro-choice for a long time, Republicans have been pro-2nd-amendment for a long time, however the unwavering desire to rather die than compromise is a relatively new phenomenon. So it can not be ones ideals alone that are driving the devide; so compromising them can't be the only solution to closing it.

In my opinion it is that common decency is simply in short supply these days. No one knows how to be polite anymore; how to listen to, instead of talking over, others; everyone thinks their personal opinions are the hight of civilization and that other people are blessed for simply having heard them.

There are a lot of reasons why have denigrated to this point; social media being one of them; the 24/7 MSN cycle that has to compete with blogs for click revenue is another; the fact that our public venues have lost ground to an ever isolated "me" centric lifestyle is yet a third; and the list goes on.

We can compromise with out giving up our ideals; its been done in the past and it can be done again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join